Server merge or migrate option

Keltas

Hello, it would be nice if server merge for US happen ... mc side is almost dead and mc auction got only few items. elves block all world bosses and even blue quests. So it would be nice  to get server merge to balance sides or give us option to migrate from this server so we dnt lose all years in this game just like that....

21 hours ago, Keltas said:

Hello, it would be nice if server merge for US happen ... mc side is almost dead and mc auction got only few items. elves block all world bosses and even blue quests. So it would be nice  to get server merge to balance sides or give us option to migrate from this server so we dnt lose all years in this game just like that....

I think that might help , but it is unlikely to happen.

Considering that for a merge to actually help you would need servers that had different dominant factions , otherwise you would just make everything worse.

And 1 of the servers would need to be changed from another region , as there are not 2 US servers.

To be honest , if you feel that your server is dying out , it would be a better option to just start progressing on another server, slowly , just to see if its better.

👹

Edited by Arthas

2 hours ago, Arthas said:

I think that might help , but it is unlikely to happen.

Considering that for a merge to actually help you would need servers that had different dominant factions , otherwise you would just make everything worse.

And 1 of the servers would need to be changed from another region , as there are not 2 US servers.

To be honest , if you feel that your server is dying out , it would be a better option to just start progressing on another server, slowly , just to see if its better.

👹

then atleast they could give us migrate option for chars maybe like 1000 mc with rename in which you would probably need to rename.... Ye i could start on new server but i dnt want lose all my years and money I invested in my progress since 2013...  I dnt think moving chars from dead servers would be problems for devs since almost all mmos i played got this option... and maybe it would take some players back if they see devs trying to help diing servers and dnt just throw copy paste events with 0% drop rates for 50 ppl serves

Just now, Keltas said:

then atleast they could give us migrate option for chars maybe like 1000 mc with rename in which you would probably need to rename.... Ye i could start on new server but i dnt want lose all my years and money I invested in my progress since 2013...  I dnt think moving chars from dead servers would be problems for devs since almost all mmos i played got this option... and maybe it would take some players back if they see devs trying to help diing servers and dnt just throw copy paste events with 0% drop rates for 50 ppl serves

Problem is , that is something that would probably me impossible to manage.

That could impact really poorly on other servers, with random players just migrating.

I think its too big of a risk , could potentially ruin other servers.

You have to remember that WARSPEAR does not have a huge playerbase , and has a small number of servers.

So a migration system would have a way bigger impact then in Big Games such as WoW.

It isn't impossible , but it would certainly be a hassle.

Us Mc has always had a small number of players compared to elf. Though sometimes Mc balances out with elf numbers but it's mainly that Mc is waiting for horror event or even another big update if it happens