ROUGES DAMN SKILLS

akodux

HEY GM REMOVE HIDE SKILL OF ROGUE . SO UNFAIR . THEY JUMP AND CAN HIDE WTF. ANDD FORSAKEN HAVE MANY STUN SKILLS SO UNFAIR

YES! AND PLZ DELETE GAME TOO SO OP UNFAIR PLZ

lol :lol: this is why i hate whiners. they cant play so they complain because its very difficult to play. i want easy mode >:D

lol :lol: this is why i hate whiners. they cant play so they complain because its very difficult to play. i want easy mode >:D

You know I was joking, right?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Rogue OP  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  my Rogue is so op cuz of Elusive jump im always in shadows  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: 

• 2 weeks later...

HEY GM REMOVE HIDE SKILL OF ROGUE . SO UNFAIR . THEY JUMP AND CAN HIDE WTF. ANDD FORSAKEN HAVE MANY STUN SKILLS SO UNFAIR

THROW BUTTER KNIFE OF ROGUE SO OP! MY SHAMAN DIED RUNNING BECAUSE IM LOW OF HP BUT ROGUE THROW BUTTER KNIFE AT ME AND I DIED! OP OP OP GM PLZ!!! REMOVE ROGUE CLASS PLZ!!!

• 4 months later...

Rogues will always exist, will never gone.

If you can't take it that this class walks arround over an mmorpg game, your not used to play these types of games. In other words, you whiners are pretty... Newb.

As second i'd say, look it a bit realistic. Rogues/assassins kills by backstab and are formed to sneak by. And what does stealth/hide means? Indeed, sneak!

Do a facepalm for yourself and think about how an mmorpg fits with common usable classes!

Stop whining or quit gaming ;)

tinf.gif

25ev9rd.jpg

Rogue Skill "Throwing Knife" is the one not fair.

Master of crying appear xD go to other topics and do more threads about op rogue. And how can you say rogue is most op class and bd is most balanced class. I suggest you to delete this game, coz i see you play only fcking elf fraction.

• 1 month later...