Iphone keyboard problem

Legionn

When I write something to chat it doesn't close sometimes I can't click anywhere. And I just move to another screen and get back to Warspear to solve it but its disturbing.

And when you hold your iPhone sideways the Keyboard covers the thing you are writing and some part of the chat... I've been having these issues since 3.5, when Guilds came.

^ Thats part of it, but the problem I face is that midway through a sentence or so, the letters I press refuse to come up/show in the textbox. Usually, as a solution, I press the home button then open warspear again (Same as Legionn), but thats becoming annoying.

Happens when you've finished typing the email/ID of an account & try type the password, nothing types.. Very annoying

(Happens sometimes)

Happens when you are typing something, but close the keyboard and then open it really fast again. Then you can't type or even close the keyboard, you have to leave game for it to reset.