[2014.07.07] Game servers stop!

r0land

Aigrind comoany noob..idiot skill rougue expert 1 and 2 full damager.shaman good def expert 1 expert 2 good damage.dk skill expert 2 full damage.brb skill expert 2 full heal.warlock full damage skill expert 2..now all elf down skill????♥♥♥♥in idiot

lol rogue's new expert skill is useless, wasted my 40k. rogue is an attacker no wonder dev give them attacking skill, and BD is a tank thats why dev give them another defensive skill. but to compare both class new expert skill they gave BD more superior new skill than a cute rogue damage

I like camping new island on Pvprange and killing weak mc. Right before server shut down Rokzz was potting and running from me.

Why always elves skil? First is priest skill and now druid skill?

So when mc skill get fix?

1. Rogue new skill ! How can a meleee class can atck in 5yards with 10s cooldown! Its not fair

2. Shaman new skill (magic shield) wtf that shield atack 300-450 magic/sec! IS SHAMAN a healer, a tanker? attacker? =-O :-D? With 4skill attack =-O =D

3. Barbarian new skill can recive 600-1000 HP =-O LOL! ITS LIKE USING POTION!

I think you should fix paladin new skill, imagine 5 paladins in arena? They'll throw harad banners and game over.

it's never over :)

You guys will see many more QQ topics in future cos ur encouraging it. This is like slapping a kid, watching him cry and give him a hotweels car to make things alright.

Druid's skill was op ofc and it couldve been done long back when priest's was nerfed. There was no need for so much analysis or watever.

I think you should fix paladin new skill, imagine 5 paladins in arena? They'll throw harad banners and game over.

Already happend to me.

It really is OP. Roland dont you see us crying? NERF PALLY OMGGGAGAGAMUGAGAGAGAUGURGRUDA.

- Drop from Crimson Conqueror boss on Ayvondil was fixed.

what he drop only quest item or some equip???

Yeah Yeah, MC side crying always, and elfs getting weaker and weaker after they cried. Good work GM, maybe u give all elfs extra skill "Target Board" that MC easiely can kill all elfs. Or maybe u remove all elf skills, they r all useless. Game more and more sux these days.

Roland dont you see us crying? NERF PALLY OMGGGAGAGAMUGAGAGAGAUGURGRUDA.

answer him roland, he is crying.

I see Rokzz is viewing the thread. Nice pots and minions and crossing.

I dont blame you, shamans are noobs to rangers since the magical defence and fire arrow update.

Yeah Yeah, MC side crying always, and elfs getting weaker and weaker after they cried. Good work GM, maybe u give all elfs extra skill "Target Board" that MC easiely can kill all elfs. Or maybe u remove all elf skills, they r all useless. Game more and more sux these days.

Which MC skill is OP like BD rush, paladin harad banner or priest exclusive treat? o.O

Ssshhh come on baby...

Dont cry like this..

Shamans not cry like u when their earthquake got ducked from 5x5 to 2x2

Warlock circle got decreased.. etc..

Now u crying bcuz devs make some fair system...

Just enjoy the game man

Dont waste ur time crying here xD

I think its never ending story of battle of Druid and Shaman, those are two strongest sorcerrer in game.

Pvp between druid and shaman are always a great show in pvp cave. With this nerf of druid, pvp will be more challenging, because earthquake of shaman sometimes dodge or miss but druid tornado never miss/dodge.

delete all new skills, remake, make it balance, test before released. and everyone happy  :spiteful:

im agree with u

lol elves before gm puts expert skills.. mc's had 80% chance on wining 5v5 arena.. but after gm puts expert skills the chance is 50% hehe its all balanced now .. i just hate pally skill 5 pallys in arena = death.. also before update.. elves creates a war. we cant ducking move outside t4 :!  dammn pallys skill and stun also druids tornado + sleep -facepalm- damn it realy sux we always lost in war -facepalm-

I think its never ending story of battle of Druid and Shaman, those are two strongest sorcerrer in game.

Pvp between druid and shaman are always a great show in pvp cave. With this nerf of druid, pvp will be more challenging, because earthquake of shaman sometimes dodge or miss but druid tornado never miss/dodge.

who said that tornado never does miss/dodge? Have u ever tried it? I think not if u say that and new shamans expert skill does 200+ dmg at hit and tornado only 250... good job gm

Ssshhh come on baby...Dont cry like this..Shamans not cry like u when their earthquake got ♥♥♥♥ed from 5x5 to 2x2Warlock circle got decreased.. etc..Now u crying bcuz devs make some fair system...Just enjoy the game manDont waste ur time crying here xD

Very fair and balanced, shamans 4 attack skills, druids 3x stun

new skıll best for [ paladin  :blush: :clapping: ]

Better stop bragging or they will nerf it like they NEED to.

As I read these comments I cant help hearing a terrible rendition of justin timberlakes cry me a river. Its like watching a botched jerry springer episode. Oh and pvprange try and keep up buddy, we all know cardios not your forte.

Ssshhh come on baby...Dont cry like this..Shamans not cry like u when their earthquake got ♥♥♥♥ed from 5x5 to 2x2Warlock circle got decreased.. etc..Now u crying bcuz devs make some fair system...Just enjoy the game manDont waste ur time crying here xD

Very fair and balanced, shamans 4 attack skills, druids 3x stun

forest song is the best stun in game. kinda extremely reliable thats why devs nerf root and tornado. Sounds fair enf isnt it  :rofl:

yea i think must fix it. fire totem shaman only single target but palad area :aggressive:

what? The review post...????? Hey gm what about the ducking  symbian phone....duck....we need to play...warspear to enjoy and complete our day everyday.....

what? The review post...????? Hey gm what about the ♥♥♥♥ing  symbian phone....♥♥♥♥....we need to play...warspear to enjoy and complete our day everyday.....

Symbian is 3rd world garbage.

Get a iPhone, Windows Phone or an Android. Dont blame the developers because you are poor.

Dumbass kid.

Symbian is 3rd world garbage.

Get a iPhone, Windows Phone or an Android. Dont blame the developeres because you are poor.

Dumbass kid.

lol symbian dead, iphone long waiting time, windows mobile always have problems, android rules, but technique fails too

Hello their, dear warriors of Arinar,

Опубликованное фото

our game servers will be stopped at 14:00 CET due to the planned technical maintenance and minor fixes.

Servers will be unavailable for about 30 minutes, we apologize for any inconvenience.

List of fixes is here:

- Magic defense and HP bonuses of [symbol of Greatness] were fixed.

- Area of "Tornado" skill was fixed, now it's equal to "Earthquake" skill area.

- Physical defense bonus of [Treads of Fierce Filth] (21 lvl) was fixed.

- Price of [brave Warrior's Shield] and [brave Warrior's Treads] was fixed. Items can be found at the Arena Supplier's store.

- Drop from Crimson Conqueror boss on Ayvondil was fixed.

Take care, guys,

AIGRIND team

Congratulations new Admin  :give_rose:

lol symbian dead, iphone long waiting time, windows mobile always have problems, android rules, but technique fails too

Im using a Nokia Lumia 521 Windows Phone and never had any problems.