Warspear Online - v 0.6.1 client update

Kuzmitch

We have fixed most issues came from the latest release. Thanks to all for your reports.

Please re-download updated builds from here http://warspear-online.com/en/download . Android users can simply visit Android Market. iPhone users have to wait update approval from Apple (about a week).

Fixed the following issues:

* problem with freezing the chat keyboard

* delay in updating the chat

* error downloading the update

* possible freeze of the game when the distribution of loot is set to the group leader

* bug that caused the client crash when attacking with staff

* a bug that sometimes caused client crash when entering into any cave

* scrolls cannot be used

Guest essencia

some quest missing! have you fixed it?

I suppose HERE you can find the answer :)

by the way, i died in Iselnort, and respawned in Melvedil xD

While in town, USE STATUE B4 U DIE!

By the way today faster guys made daily quest two times, first time before server go off and second after  :unknw:

I just downloaded this game a few days ago and played.  It's a nice game, but I noticed that there was no sound.  Someone else on these forums pointed out that the sound was removed.  Is that a bug?  If not, why was it removed?  And when will it be back?

Glad to hear the crashes have been fixed though.

2 months isn't much time.

They were able to do 48 quests, new monsters, and new island! Although it costed us items names and sound, let's be happy they do their job as hard as possible.

/sarcasm

the only good thing about patch are daily quests. Simply, for this two months, aigrind did about 1/4 work they should! If i don't find next patch in april, i quit until this game is v1.0, so for about 4 years...

But that's only my opinion.

Guest Mioco

I just downloaded this game a few days ago and played.  It's a nice game, but I noticed that there was no sound.  Someone else on these forums pointed out that the sound was removed.  Is that a bug?  If not, why was it removed?  And when will it be back?

Glad to hear the crashes have been fixed though.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=503.msg10811#msg10811

in this update my keyboard double prints i mean if i press "a" it types"aa" n so on but othr than that nthing happens.

am using Touch Pro 2

I think its because touch pro using resistive touchscreen not capacitive. To change the sensitivity of your touchscreen you should check at modaco's website and search how to change the touch sensitivity by modifying the registry.

In this case I think your touchscreen sensitivity is too high

I hope it will help.

There is still this problem with landscape rotation on symbian. The windows don't fit on screen (the upper part is cut of). I like landscape because of bigger keyboard. Please fix this. :fool:

Guest Mioco

There is still this problem with landscape rotation on symbian. The windows don't fit on screen (the upper part is cut of). I like landscape because of bigger keyboard. Please fix this. :fool:

It's not a bug. Now we do not plan to redraw the GUI to landscape version for devices with low resolution.

I think its because touch pro using resistive touchscreen not capacitive. To change the sensitivity of your touchscreen you should check at modaco's website and search how to change the touch sensitivity by modifying the registry.

In this case I think your touchscreen sensitivity is too high

I hope it will help.

surely i wasnt talkin about the on-screen keyboard but thx for ur reply anyways

It's not a bug. Now we do not plan to redraw the GUI to landscape version for devices with low resolution.

I see. But why low resolution. S60v5 devices have a larger screen resolution than the game itself, which is why it also looks more  "pixelated"  than on the iphone 3 (which obviously has the same resolution as game).