New guild storage system - withdraw for gold

Pr0f

How it works:-

Heirs can put price on items in guild storage, you can't withdraw items without putting gold or paying for the priced items

like exchaining with players system

You can add a button for switching on and off

On 7/8/2022 at 11:38 AM, Pr0f said:

Heirs can put price on items in guild storage, you can't withdraw items without putting gold or paying for the priced items

It might be considered as an anti scam system... but people do pay already what it's due to take items from warehouses, at least inside bigger guilds. 

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

It might be considered as an anti scam system... but people do pay already what it's due to take items from warehouses, at least inside bigger guilds. 

Yeah TheForlorn already does this. And I believe BadxJuju and Greenthumb does it as well. Though this idea would streamline it greatly. Good idea but definitely needs a toggle for those who doesn't want it 

On 7/11/2022 at 5:31 PM, Drakoknight said:

Yeah TheForlorn already does this. And I believe BadxJuju and Greenthumb does it as well. Though this idea would streamline it greatly. Good idea but definitely needs a toggle for those who doesn't want it 

I didn't get how they pay? I mean he can put 5k gold in storage and take something 1m when he get explorer

On 7/11/2022 at 12:48 PM, Higgings said:

Last time I seen a scam, he asked for some HP potions but he took unity signs instead

IDK how that paying system works

14 hours ago, Pr0f said:

I didn't get how they pay? I mean he can put 5k gold in storage and take something 1m when he get explorer

it was used to have an heir to straight up trade with them the items untill the person earns the trust to do it, it did happen the guild had been scammed but lets say the person wasn't been seen for much longer in the server with atleast that name and im sure he's unlikely to try pull something like that ever again

On 7/18/2022 at 3:12 PM, lore said:

it was used to have an heir to straight up trade with them the items untill the person earns the trust to do it, it did happen the guild had been scammed but lets say the person wasn't been seen for much longer in the server with atleast that name and im sure he's unlikely to try pull something like that ever again

Oh 

• 2 weeks later...

That's just a great idea. We sell items from the storage to players in our guild, but we need to trust players or have a heir to oversee the transaction, so it's not ideal.

A custom guild shop would be perfect to fix that. Maybe not only prices, but limiting the item amount, for instance, a player could take a repair scroll per day for free from the guild storage, or something similar.

Edited by wyrm
correcting typos

I though on this suggestion before, but was lazy to say... xd, basically my idea was to upgrade the "cc npc" or make a new mechanic in the "guild storage npc", something like you said, you can go other section of the storage that can say "item seller" and heirs or leader can choose the item for sell, the price of the item and max limit that you can buy per day, and can be work with ranks, example:

The heir choosed this configuration for the members:

Newbie: 1 repair daily and 1 teleport scroll daily.

Explorer: 1 repair daily, 3 teleport scroll daily, 2 stam daily and 50-100 tickets arena daily

Heir: no limit

Leader: no limit

And how this is a section configured by the heirs or leader, they can put in sell items skins, pots, etc.

Thanks for seeing my suggestion inside other suggestion! :pin2:

On 7/8/2022 at 1:38 PM, Pr0f said:

So many good ideas. I mean this would cut down on a lot of babysitting in the guild and answering redundant questions. It would open up time to focus on other important things in game like arena, knowledge grind, gvgs, etc.