Nightmare 5/5

:facepalm: I want to make my build as well:

Poison - 1

Nightmares - 5

Seal - 5

Hat Shield - 5 ...The 2 new skill I have. so they are garbage. I do not use :bad:

You KnoWn What breaks my heart is that the neW skills for necro Would be very good and so fun to use if numbers Were higher but With all this loW damage its just a novelty skill.

For Me .. they had to improve, and the new magic Necromance :bad:  Example .. why not twins Fateful Connection with Poisonous Shield for pvp strip?? Do not pressisa connection with 2 enemy! Or do then bleeds it would be show :yahoo:

#Bora gente fazer uma capanha pra melhora isso - PT-BRAZIL

I think poison shwield isn't bad coz necro need aoe skill and poison shwield give this but maybe this skill need to improve dmg on each lvl

yes damage of poison shield is too loW, I tested on rabbit neat T1 it has 0 magic defense. With my 379 magic attack damage Was like this:

lv1: 67

lv2: 68

lv3: 69

lv:4: 70

lv 1 can hit 6 times

lv 2 can hit 8 times

lv 3 can hit 10 times

lv 4 can hit 12 times

On good amped elf it does 40 damage so its useless to level up this skill in my opinion.

yes damage of poison shield is too loW, I tested on rabbit neat T1 it has 0 magic defense. With my 379 magic attack damage Was like this:

lv 1 can hit 6 times

lv 2 can hit 8 times

lv 3 can hit 10 times

lv 4 can hit 12 times

On good amped elf it does 40 damage so its useless to level up this skill in my opinion.

actually seens good. throw this on tank and keep him alive as much as you can. the extra damage will be nice in the end.

lv 1 can hit 6 times

lv 2 can hit 8 times

lv 3 can hit 10 times

lv 4 can hit 12 times

well its sad ...befor change thats was 87 dmg on lv in my 370 mag but now...

that shield is goo to pvp druid coz u can eat hp regen but u need crit to do that anyway

better not wasteing point on this skill and use on other

test bulid like 32445 shoud be very flexibble ,ggod stun def and even poisoning enemy

anyway skill suck...