pop-ups - at first place

shining

hi,

i have that on my mind long time. pop-ups. its getting worst with evry each update.

1. when you log into arena sometimes pop-up window pops up offering you deal of some pots. since the lag is almost one second, it may happen that you buy some just by mistake.

- you may say - its part of the game and you must be aware but, do we are really supposed to fight not only enemies but user interface as well? when i buy some miracle coins i tell you im not happy when i spend them on something i dont need just because a missclick.

2. when you die in arena again pop-up asks you whether u want to revive. confirmation is placed on area of skill shortcuts so it happen to me pretty offten that i revive unwillingly while i would like to watch the fight to the end.

3. in tower or similar locations where stamina is used. again - button with "no" is placed on area where you click on skills.

it seems to me that the UI copy somehow logical structure of old cell phones with buttons. many things changed within years but still, these pop-ups are like residue. please integrate the confirmation dialogue into pop-up itself ( ad *1,*2,*3 )

4. pop-up bidding my daily gift is something unnecessary to me and i find it annoying.

5. information of any kind that appears on the screen which also appears - faster - in info channel only mess. for several seconds you can't see anything but letters.

please reduce that or better completely remove. info channel is enough.

6. anything of this kind i can't recall right now...

--

generally i think game is developing nicely. i understand that developement and the service cost something. when game needs more money then why miracle shop itself is rarely updated ( insted of tricky pop-ups - yes it happend several times and i was angry ). there is plenty of things you can think of that would be worth to purchase. e.g pots, scrolls, minions you dont loose with your death.

some ideas:

a) train your own minion. you can call him out on certain circumstances and you have to feed him, equip him, whatever.

B) new skill panel with long period skills - similar to what minions do. maybe based on collecting ingredients.

c) emotions. not only for fun but maybe somewhat useful in combat, when there's little time to write something up in chat.

d) i was allways annoyed with running more charcters but allways running plenty of them same time. why not to study more then one class with one hero? changing the proffesion should be allowed only on specific locations in peace mode.

e) add enemy list.

f) what i dislike the most is hatred between two factions. its, offcourse, matter of people's lowness at first place, but impossibility of direct comunication between factions only helps such low and boring emotions. on the other hand its hard to invent any vital solution in faction vs faction system. still, opposition is relationship. unless enemy can talk he is only a thing. i dont want to play with things but with people.

g) mobs everywhere. generally i would enjoy wider map much more and places which are not so hevily occupied with animals which bite. most interesting for me is fight using my skills, not winning and loosing by only chance which happen way too often. and it makes arinar look like kind of zoo.

h) new arena locations - why not, only that its on behalf the classic which is still the best - clean field and your skills. maybe to classify arena into 2 or 3 types by the design.

and many much more...

I called it pop-up traps. Once you miss tap on buy button it wont't be any confirmation you will buy whatever it is. This is disappointing for players yet its a happy time for the warspear team since they got the money although in a bad way

I don't know what's pop-ups relation to your ideas and topic's title, anyways:

A) No, this is enough.

B) This.

C) As I understood, you want a ready emoticons to post, I have np with your idea, but if you want more emoticons, check this.

D) No dude, just no pls.

E) I know why you need it, but for me it's not necessary. I won't have any problem if this feature will be made.

F) Chatting with enemy factions, yeah np, but only in alliance places like "Nadir-sard".

G) You made me confused, you want a place without mobs or with?(on both, I'm in).

H) Hmmmm, xD.

I just want you to know that all your ideas has been suggested, since you're an old member in forum, but I think you haven't read this and you must start using this, also about pop-ups, don't worry it'll be solved.

Thanks and good luck!