Account lost, deleted by admins.

Sexctasy

So whats now, my account deleted -.- lvl17 ranger, i hav only 86 exp more to lvl up, and now u delete my account, so i spend mcoins for nothing ? ducking asshole admins, u lose ppl like this, and now u did lost who pay for game, so ducking russians, get life. Acculy i know one reason why i get deleted, cuzim from Estonia, and u hate us. ducking assholes at Russia. And now u delete our accounts, cuz ur Russians dumbasses cant get order for our person bust. Just give me my account back and we can leave it.  I know u ducking russians Delete my topic, cuz thats ducking dirty true, we ill meet at war, and then i smoke u all. We got secret wepon to blow u ducking russians up.

So whats now, my account deleted -.- lvl17 ranger, i hav only 86 exp more to lvl up, and now u delete my account, so i spend mcoins for nothing ? ducking asshole admins, u lose ppl like this, and now u did lost who pay for game, so ducking russians, get life. Acculy i know one reason why i get deleted, cuzim from Estonia, and u hate us. ducking assholes at Russia. And now u delete our accounts, cuz ur Russians dumbasses cant get order for our person bust. Just give me my account back and we can leave it.  I know u ducking russians Delete my topic, cuz thats ducking dirty true, we ill meet at war, and then i smoke u all. We got secret wepon to blow u ducking russians up.

racist dumbass.

They are good people  :blush: fixed sms spain  :yahoo: maybe u delete acc why dont want die more  :spiteful: admins impossible. Deleted you acc  :nea: racistaaaaaaaaaa :shok:

We do not delete any accounts "just for fun", it's strange idea. If you have any problems with your accunt feel free to contact our technical support at http://warspear-online.com/en/support

• 2 years later...

I seriously doubt any of the devs would actually go and delete a "specific account" and lose a paying customer. Your story seems like another of those "i shared my id and pass and got screwed by my friend, let me blame the devs".

I seriously doubt any of the devs would actually go and delete a "specific account" and lose a paying customer. Your story seems like another of those "i shared my id and pass and got screwed by my friend, let me blame the devs".

Its seriously looks like that :D

Why would they delete any account when they have the power to block it forever? Maybe you were drunk or your cat decided to prank you, yea thats more likely.