starting classes

beaverfan

hey guys i just started playing again and i am struggling to find a class to main. 

I usually prefer the tankier classes but i have no idea if their gear costs alot of gold to build.

Any suggestions? The classes that interest me are death kinght, barbarian, chieftain, paladin, seeker and templar.

Oh and i'll be looking for a guild to play and chat with friendly people see you in game🤙

Warden is good tank but just tanky thats all :suspiciousowl:

If u want to make all-around class: Barbarian

If u want to make good and funny class: Chieftain (maybe 1hand mace with good stat a bit expensive cuz many guys playing chief nowadays)

If u want to make best class at soloing boss: Seeker (but I heard that speed gear are the most expensive items)

If u want to get love call from lv12 guild: Templar

If u want to be tank with good aoe: Deathknight, Paladin

I recommend Barbarian :restingowl:

1 minute ago, Laevateinn said:

Warden is good tank but just tanky thats all :suspiciousowl:

If u want to make all-around class: Barbarian

If u want to make good and funny class: Chieftain (maybe 1hand mace with good stat a bit expensive cuz many guys playing chief nowadays)

If u want to make best class at soloing boss: Seeker (but I heard that speed gear are the most expensive items)

If u want to get love call from lv12 guild: Templar

If u want to be tank with good aoe: Deathknight, Paladin

I recommend Barbarian :restingowl:

barbarian weak tank compared to warden  u can start warden as a tank and then if u got drops enuf gold it can be also good at pvp too dont waste ur time on a barb . chief good too but dmg class and can make normal one with 1m gold xd:thumbs_up1:

On 7/4/2022 at 1:41 PM, beaverfan said:

hey guys i just started playing again and i am struggling to find a class to main. 

I usually prefer the tankier classes but i have no idea if their gear costs alot of gold to build.

Any suggestions? The classes that interest me are death kinght, barbarian, chieftain, paladin, seeker and templar.

Oh and i'll be looking for a guild to play and chat with friendly people see you in game🤙

Deathknight is quite cheap early on but rapidly gets expensive after level 17. 

I have only really played dk so I don't know about other classes. 

On 7/4/2022 at 8:41 PM, beaverfan said:

If you seek for "cheap" classes I would go for AoE casters if I were you. After all, the most expensive item to get there is a staff (preferably high level and +8/9). Other items can come after and not necessarily high amped (since you won't be the one tanking, supposedly). 

Tanks require armors and gold to invest into them. You would have 10 items to amp rather than a single one for casters. 

After recent updates, DKs got strong enough not to need Mermen Armors to tank in PvE (by definition, the most expensive items in this game after certain books). You could even try DKs, but amped Armors are a must even there.