Druids on Arena

Legionn

lol i would never run smh thats for noobs :wacko: :tease:

running to regen or kite is actually tactical and whole point of being range, any smart player does so, with ranger it's also good idea to run back alot while u atk because it staggers melee, but elfs weren't given brains in emerald and stand still spamming skills instead of moving around.

but rich kid who is fully amped doesn't need to run or use tactic, he can just stay and throw money in the enemies face to win.

:tease: lol how many times i gota say this i am23 i gota job i work everyday from 7am to 6pm im not rich i just have a job and pay bills like everybody else :facepalm:

running to regen or kite is actually tactical and whole point of being range, any smart player does so, with ranger it's also good idea to run back alot while u atk because it staggers melee, but elfs weren't given brains in emerald and stand still spamming skills instead of moving around.

but rich kid who is fully amped doesn't need to run or use tactic, he can just stay and throw money in the enemies face to win.

:tease: lol how many times i gota say this i am23 i gota job i work everyday from 7am to 6pm im not rich i just have a job and pay bills like everybody else :facepalm:

Perez?  Lol you were fully amped? Funny I never noticed  :spiteful:

And its not called running.  It's called kiting. Imagine keeping your enemy like a kite on a string.  It's tactical and its part of every mmo ranged classes and smart players realize in this game it can make you invincible 1v1. 

but elfs weren't given brains in emerald and stand still spamming skills instead of moving around.

Lmfao Qft  :lol:

Sapphire too  :rofl:

but elfs weren't given brains in emerald and stand still spamming skills instead of moving around.

there are not only rich elfs, there are rich mc too who only "throw with money" instead of playing with brain  :bad: :bad: :bad:

I always see 2 druids camping behind a tree in arena and rooting and running then cheapshotting, Rangers just camp at their base and trap and then scatter...  :facepalm:  Never seen a shaman camp and blind and earth and sht  :wacko:  they just blind 1 and rape the other  :tease:

good to know, but not every post on "rich kids or "druids " is about you.

there are not only rich elfs, there are rich mc too who only "throw with money" instead of playing with brain  :bad: :bad: :bad:

"rich kids " = "rich elfs"? , i didn't say only elf.

example hassn in labyrinth Atking every mob / boss luring mob not connected to boss getting everybody killed,  just spams pot / revive.

"rich kids " = "rich elfs"? , i didn't say only elf.

example hassn in labyrinth Atking every mob / boss luring mob not connected to boss getting everybody killed,  just spams pot / revive.

you only mentioned the elfs without brain so i only wanted to add something  :drinks:

Druids in arena 1vs1 vs rogue  :pleasantry: dodger  :blush: 60% win the druid.  And shaman is overpowered total its possible win in 1vs1 if have lucky dodging and the shaman is noob  :bad: ..today 2 shamans,melankor, altay owned me and sulla in arena,they blind one and hiding heal heal and again eatquake blind etc... :facepalm: lets go dance  :yahoo:

• 2 months later...