Is stealth still a good skill ?

Weaknight

Now every class have a skill to unstealth us (except us :lol:)

Now, my question is : Ils that smart to put 4 skill point in, now that de have a skill to rush, and a ranged attack ?

It's smart. If elves don't know you're there, they won't be hunting you. Lvl 5 stealth has saved me many times when I have had to cross stairs and hide elves in Small Ravva. Works in Ayvondil, too. Just remember to avoid bored druids, bds, palas, rangers and mages.

For arena only maxed stealth isn't necessary unless you want to hide.

You gouge the paladin before you go in stealth for extra damage, level 5 stealth is a bonus in more than just arena because the damage done by a rogue in stealth depends on 2 things: their weapon and the level of their stealth.

• 4 weeks later...

r

My rogue lvl 8 merciles 5/5 lvl 14 stealth 5/5 lvl 18 dodge 3/5 lvl 22 elusive 4/4 best combination ;)

i kinda did the same :bad:

Now every class have a skill to unstealth us (except us :lol: )

Now, my question is : Ils that smart to put 4 skill point in, now that de have a skill to rush, and a ranged attack ?

why not :mega_shok:

You gouge the paladin before you go in stealth for extra damage, level 5 stealth is a bonus in more than just arena because the damage done by a rogue in stealth depends on 2 things: their weapon and the level of their stealth.

its 10% more dmg per point lv5 +60%  O:-)

rogue is assassins...u need know how to use stealth with right and best.

stealth is power everything for rogue  :yahoo:

• 1 month later...

one rogue without stealth not is a rogue. if u go to arena, surelly u go versus a banner, or traps, or everywhere. if u have 5 in stealth is great, make ur attack more powerfull, and can wait more time if u think are banner, trap or whatever. rogue not is only go to attack, in the past yes. now this situation can made all of we more strategic. not waste ur steath when u start the arena, make u invisible when u are near, surelly the others attack with banner, u go back, wait some time and steath are working when banner stops. 4 or 5 i think is a 1 sec diference. if u need go to elf territory, need 5

stealth is one of rogues best skills, especiacly the major difference between lvl1 and 5, i guess you can max it for damage(400avg dmg is 700dmg stealthed) but i maxed it for the stealth time which is more than double the normal time, very usefull for pvp and if your in battle with multiple opponents, good for running away, sneaking up to kill elfs at a boss or getting past a territory of mobs, with lvl4 stealth you can go through caravan without unstealthing and get to the stairs, with lvl1 it unstealths just after shop, very usefull for crossing in elf lands, and manovering around, i recommend you get it to atleast lvl3, its one of the best skills to level i think, and dont bother maxing merciless strike if you want to be a pvp god O:-)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

well,i say stealth is a good skill,sadly.. if u lag,and such,u can get seen by the mobs (monsters) and i agree that elves and chosens get more OP skills than MC (forsaken are OPs)

• 1 month later...