Anonymous Clan Book

Legionn

bump and you guys stop being bored the guild is boring :crazy:

We are an old guild and even that we aren't that active these days we won't give up.

• 2 weeks later...

We are an old guild and even that we aren't that active these days we won't give up.

i remember when i first started this game. Anonymous used to to own elf side as a 'clan' back in the day. And as you can see in the picture. I used to he a proud member. Anonymous are old school pros! Goodluck to legionn haven't seen you in ages on the game  :drinks:

i remember when i first started this game. Anonymous used to to own elf side as a 'clan' back in the day. And as you can see in the picture. I used to he a proud member. Anonymous are old school pros! Goodluck to legionn haven't seen you in ages on the game  :drinks:

Wow... You were a great member. Nice to see you. I just don't log in much in game these days. Will return back anonymous in a few months but it just stays dead now. I miss you! Hope we can talk some day and talk about old days. It was an honor to be in the same clan with you.

Wow... You were a great member. Nice to see you. I just don't log in much in game these days. Will return back anonymous in a few months but it just stays dead now. I miss you! Hope we can talk some day and talk about old days. It was an honor to be in the same clan with you.

thanks for making me switch guilds just to be ignored for over a week

thanks for making me switch guilds just to be ignored for over a week

You don't understand bro. I tryed to catch you online but couldn't after a few days I just decided to close Anonymous for a few months. I have pmed you in game and I had no answer. I'm sorry.

yea ill add you so once u come online we can talk. I remember when my ranger was my first chat and i joined Anonymous at lvl 18 and i used to be a noob  :rofl: but i got better with the help of you guys but mostly Elforme. (Also an old member) we went to same school so he taught me how to kite. Best set ups. And also how to play a ranger well. I got better once i hit 18 used to arena with Acrid back when he has his old druid before it got deleted. Man we used to own. Good times unlike now... Everything has changed game just isn't as fun as it used to be

yea ill add you so once u come online we can talk. I remember when my ranger was my first chat and i joined Anonymous at lvl 18 and i used to be a noob  :rofl: but i got better with the help of you guys but mostly Elforme. (Also an old member) we went to same school so he taught me how to kite. Best set ups. And also how to play a ranger well. I got better once i hit 18 used to arena with Acrid back when he has his old druid before it got deleted. Man we used to own. Good times unlike now... Everything has changed game just isn't as fun as it used to be

Yea bro miss those days. We can talk as soon as I can see you on and we can talk about old days  :)

i thought jiz was perny

The oldest guild in US- Sapphire elf is Anonymous. So before all these he was an Anonymous member.

yep. Roughly 30 members in Anonymous, although i am quitting after 1 last tournament with my rogue. So goodbye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey bro,

Theres a scammer in your guild i hope you can remove him. His name is Anchelor lvl 20 ranger.

Greetings from one of your old members Problade

Hey bro,

Theres a scammer in your guild i hope you can remove him. His name is Anchelor lvl 20 ranger.

Greetings from one of your old members Problade

proof?

i see no proof, and its an illegal transaction, scam or no scam, its against rules, so i cannot help you

send in support ticket with name of your friend + name of scammer

but screenshot you posted did not include screenshot of you physically trading him the gold

i see no proof, and its an illegal transaction, scam or no scam, its against rules, so i cannot help you

send in support ticket with name of your friend + name of scammer

but screenshot you posted did not include screenshot of you physically trading him the gold

Omg nvm only my saying should be enough proof for you :bad:  im an old player i play 3,5 years now and im an old member of your own guild. If you dont believe me its your own choice. I just wanted to report a scammer in your guild in the forum. Its up to you what you do with it. But if I were you I would inmediatly dissmis this pathetic noob..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for uploading my video in your guild description Legionn, I really apreciate that :friends:

Greetz your old friend :pleasantry:

• 2 months later...

You missed an old member there.  :(

We have lost many. But we are back now and we hope to be as good as before. But our old members? They will never be forgotten.

• 1 month later...

We have lost many. But we are back now and we hope to be as good as before. But our old members? They will never be forgotten.

im in anonymous

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey legionn u ll  return 

IDK too much work that needs to be done ingame.

Edited by Legionn

• 3 months later...