Anonymous Clan Book

Legionn

:dirol: at least u filmed my good side..... it's almost impossible threw all that evil  :diablo: .  :lol: can't wait to do it again  :give_rose:

One More Video for the anonymous CLAN and  CLAN FANBASE!

Enjoy!

Good work guys.. yet im curious to know the hand lmao

champz:

One More Video for the anonymous CLAN

and  CLAN FANBASE!

Enjoy! Warspear Online - Anonymous Clan - Eye

Farm 2!

nice video yeah...

Guest XthekingX

Hmmm :facepalm:

what lol?!  :pardon:

Good work guys.. yet im curious to know the hand lmao

champz:

Is that the same lab sword bro? If it is.. its shining real good now :P

;D  was def  :facepalm:

Hey anonymous... I have had a great time with youll, and im really sad that i wasn't in any videos of this clan... But i hope youll have a great time and respect each other... Tell this to Legionn too if you see himm.... I am leaving clan because some people in clan dont respect me... But ill leave and move on thank.....Please take my name off the list

so sad to leave clan on such basis....i will suggest u take a second thought to ur decision to leave...hope u change ur mind....else sooner or later everyone is gonna leave..... :'(

Guest XthekingX

so sad to leave clan on such basis....i will suggest u take a second thought to ur decision to leave...hope u change ur mind....else sooner or later everyone is gonna leave..... :'(

not everyOne

Hey anonymous... I have had a great time with youll, and im really sad that i wasn't in any videos of this clan... But i hope youll have a great time and respect each other... Tell this to Legionn too if you see himm.... I am leaving clan because some people in clan dont respect me... But ill leave and move on thank.....Please take my name off the list

You have been removed. We want to know who is the person who didn't respect you?

You will be discused.

but at de moment am inactive in game cos i got my final year exams coming up in a week time which will last for a month...Thus,if u want to consider how active i am in game....dats my reasons hope its tangeble enough...ty :)

Guest XthekingX

AnonyMous People

i wont be Active In-Game ( Rare )

for study + buzy

thx

Hiyoooo Legionn,

You did a great job since I quitted, now I'm back. Wanna talk a bit in game? Want to talk about some memories since we grew together :) ;)

I just found this: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=59050.0#msg203866

Probably just by faith, and this means a lot for me. Legionn we used to rule warspear and even if elves population was lower we always managed to kill many mcs together. We met first time randomly, we both were doing the same quest, we both needed help, so it all started by helping each others. As you said you had some bad moments when you lost some friends but even so you managed to get all your reputation back. That's really hard to do and this shows how you're a good person and you'll never give up.

Thanks for all the farming, questing, wars and epic memories we had together,

hope we will be able to meet once again  :friends:

Hiyoooo Legionn,

You did a great job since I quitted, now I'm back. Wanna talk a bit in game? Want to talk about some memories since we grew together :) ;)

I just found this: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=59050.0#msg203866

Probably just by faith, and this means a lot for me. Legionn we used to rule warspear and even if elves population was lower we always managed to kill many mcs together. We met first time randomly, we both were doing the same quest, we both needed help, so it all started by helping each others. As you said you had some bad moments when you lost some friends but even so you managed to get all your reputation back. That's really hard to do and this shows how you're a good person and you'll never give up.

Thanks for all the farming, questing, wars and epic memories we had together,

hope we will be able to meet once again  :friends:

Ah! Here you are! Do you want to join our clan? We want to see you here in Anonymous!

to our charismatic leader legion and to all honourable anonymous clan members...i hearby suggest dat we all use dis flag which will distinguish us from de rest of de clans out der...ty :)

42630_.png

to our charismatic leader legion and to all honourable anonymous clan members...i hearby suggest dat we all use dis flag which will distinguish us from de rest of de clans out der...ty :)

Would be nice to edit it and get a cool flag for the contest.

Guest XthekingX

Yea sure :)  :drinks:

now i know why did you added me to frind list  :pleasantry:

Hey guys i just finished with my emblem for the contest and posted it here is the link  ty :lol: :yahoo:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=82286.msg459744#msg459744

42874_.png

Guest XthekingX

We will have another event this month! How do you want it to be?

what kind of event?!

of course. not searching. becouze all will use location to cheat

Location?  :wacko:

We have a clan account called "Anonymouss" elf side. The player who found it won. That was our event before. We want to have a diffrent kind of event this time. Any IDEAS?

Guest XthekingX

We have a clan account called "Anonymouss" elf side. The player who found it won. That was our event before. We want to have a diffrent kind of event this time. Any IDEAS?

running Event  ;D

how it work:

there will be a char on mcs side at irsenorth with Anonymous Name. watting at armor cliff

the first elf who make it there Win  ;D

or killing event  ::)

how it work: an mcs rouge run near elf land. first elf  hunt him win ::)

or Iteams Event  :)

how it work : Legionn ask for iteams and we collect it from adds

ill think about more  ;D

i think de anonymouss player shud be hidden at a location not only ilsenorth but at a one of de worlds accessible to elfs and before dat every player shud acquire an unknown item (legionn to decide) which shud be shown to de anonymous player before he/she would be called a winner....NOTE: finding only  de anonymouss player without de item wont make u de winner....anyway i thought it shud be more challenging dan de first one and reward shud be encouraging too....P.S(my humble oppinion) :spiteful: ;D

and also to legionn am still waiting on ur verdict for me to be an admin...ty::)

43225_.jpg

Guest XthekingX

i think de anonymouss player shud be hidden at a location not only ilsenorth but at a one of de worlds accessible to elfs and before dat every player shud acquire an unknown item (legionn to decide) which shud be shown to de anonymous player before he/she would be called a winner....NOTE: finding only  de anonymouss player without de item wont make u de winner....anyway i thought it shud be more challenging dan de first one and reward shud be encouraging too....P.S(my humble oppinion) :spiteful: ;D

and also to legionn am still waiting on ur verdict for me to be an admin...ty::)

you not english .right?!  ;D