Legionn

100win

9 loses

nice pro  :)

u think 160 wins ?  ::)

ty btw

and i have 1 more pic from 3 vs 3  :yahoo:

39772_.png

>implying waiting for overamped/and or smart friends to log in and team at once isnt more pro/manly then going random

ahaha

u can do that too

and try to have better score ;)

we played more then 30 time vs team full warlocks and shamans  ;)

Who wants to join to guild emblem competition?

posting my entry now, tho its more of a badge than an emblem. or are those the same thing?

Guest XthekingX

Who wants to join to guild emblem competition?

Where i can find it ?!  :)

Guest XthekingX

Dear legionn..

Wanna report (xbladerx) paladin lvl20 (generail)

-Not respect hight lvl's

-distrub Another clan mate when he was farming

-and making a party just to distrub that farm and he was know that member was from AnonyMOus

When i pm him : why.

He sad i wont move

I told him im anonymous too and clan admin.

He sad  im lvl20.

I told him clan admin more hight rank .and as rulez. Low rank respect hight rank

He sad talk with legionn  :mega_shok:

Dear legionn..

Wanna report (xbladerx) paladin lvl20 (generail)

-Not respect hight lvl's

-and making a party just to distrub that farm and he was know that member was from AnonyMOus

When i pm him : why.

He sad i wont move

He sad  im lvl20.

I told him clan admin more hight rank .and as rulez. Low rank respect hight rank

He sad talk with legionn  :mega_shok:

When my pt arrive, their pt there & bos not up..

As a druid, when my member attack boss & need heal, I heal..

Their pt try to agro & we didnt say anything..

And my pt got that drop..

Later my pt member spread (1 sleep, 1 sleep when we attack, 1 lowbat & off, 1 stay, & I stay & chat with xherobrine)..

When I chat, that who stay attack adds & I saw his hp so low & I heal him..

When I chat again with xhero (reply him),, balder said that I disturb him..

Hope my phone can make screen shot so it'll be proof...

And he (balder) intimidate me with say: am anony clan & u have problems (with disturb , I think)...

That's all...

U so arrogant, buddy...

Even to girl & as clan mate

Guest XthekingX

As a druid, when my member attack boss & need heal, I heal..

Their pt try to agro & we didnt say anything..

And my pt got that drop..

Later my pt member spread (1 sleep, 1 sleep when we attack, 1 lowbat & off, 1 stay, & I stay & chat with xherobrine)..

When I chat, that who stay attack adds & I saw his hp so low & I heal him..

When I chat again with xhero (reply him),, balder said that I disturb him..

Hope my phone can make screen shot so it'll be proof...

And he (balder) intimidate me with say: am anony clan & u have problems (with disturb , I think)...

That's all...

U so arrogant, buddy...

Even to girl & as clan mate

This up to legionn now  :nea:

This up to legionn now  :nea:

I just hope my boss read this & tell that arogant to be more nice to clan mate..

If he still that way, he'll ruin anony's good name...

Unite why u talk shit? U are gf of xherob*tch for that u are defending  him because u are gf of him.

But xherobrine su*ck, im so cute u must be my girl lmao

This is not up to legion guys. Know that fruit of forest belongs to no  one or everone else. Its totally peronal matter. One cant rule farming area forever, other should get chance to. And more of it, if your account hold mc char, is coonected to other  clan that  is against this clan, its totally legit, I guess, Just be sincere and serve this clan from the char you joined it. Sorry, If I am mistaken, but even the dead clock is correct twice a day.

He sad i wont move

That's all..

Ok what I read for these 2 quotes are that balder stole farm but queen says u came an they were farming. Also tht u hero are trying to use ur clan rank to steal farm from another member

1 For a higher clan member to use his/her higher rank to take from another I can an wont tolerate

2 You 2 blew this out of proportion you one could have personaly spoke to legionn Champz or me, two didn't have to have queen say anything because what I read from her was tht u came an tried to steal Balder's farm, when there is 2 of every boss.

3 I think u took this to the point where ur making legionn pick between 2 of his members which I won't have, this is something u 2 could have pmed one of us about an something I see children arguing about.

Love,

Timeuss

Ok what I read for these 2 quotes are that balder stole farm but queen says u came an they were farming. Also tht u hero are trying to use ur clan rank to steal farm from another member

1 For a higher clan member to use his/her higher rank to take from another I can an wont tolerate

2 You 2 blew this out of proportion you one could have personaly spoke to legionn Champz or me, two didn't have to have queen say anything because what I read from her was tht u came an tried to steal Balder's farm, when there is 2 of every boss.

3 I think u took this to the point where ur making legionn pick between 2 of his members which I won't have, this is something u 2 could have pmed one of us about an something I see children arguing about.

Love,

Timeuss

Love,

Coolfatkid

Guest XthekingX

Love,

Timeuss

queen isnt who trying to steal the farm cuz her hight rank

xbalderx make a party and run after her .so he distrub her party Farm

and she told about that. and he starting the thinks of ranks .he sad he anonymous with unite and he lvl20 (he think he more rank than me .so i shit up )

and he sad talk with legionn.

Xherobrine dude u are just legionn lickers lmao learn how to speak english immigrant

He has 100% reason :drinks: :clapping:

Unite why u talk shit? U are gf of xherob*tch for that u are defending  him because u are gf of him.

You not one of AnoyMous Clan MeMbers.

So -STFU- And Leave The Topic

-------

btw legionn.i see list of members ( there is 2 unite -one lvl18. and other lvl20 )

From what queen said is that she arrived an Balder's party was there

An what u stated was that u said that u told him that u are higher rank than him

So now what u are saying is that he showed up, an that he brought up the ranks?

Guest XthekingX

From what queen said is that she arrived an Balder's party was there

An what u stated was that u said that u told him that u are higher rank than him

So now what u are saying is that he showed up, an that he brought up the ranks?

make unite thing on a side

. now talk about me

when i talked with him. he was think he talking to idiot

and saying go talk with legionn .  :facepalm:

who the duck he think himself?!

he just like others members . And i Told Him Ti ReAd Rulez Again  :bad:

U can't come an try to steal someone's farm an throw that u are a higher rank than them it is human morals I'm looking at here

An u to bring up that u are higher rank than him just to get him to leave is bullshit I won't let happen

1 cause no human morals there at all

2 I wouldn't nor champz nor legionn would do it

3 u to say he has no respect because u came to take his farm please explain to me how you let that make sense to you because this beyond my comprehension

An did you say you do this to other members? Rhetorical question

Guest XthekingX

U can't come an try to steal someone's farm an throw that u are a higher rank than them it is human morals I'm looking at here

An u to bring up that u are higher rank than him just to get him to leave is bullshit I won't let happen

1 cause no human morals there at all

2 I wouldn't nor champz nor legionn would do it

3 u to say he has no respect because u came to take his farm please explain to me how you let that make sense to you because this beyond my comprehension

An did you say you do this to other members? Rhetorical question

i sad leave that lab probleam.in a side

im.talking about me

he not respecting me.

and btw. i didnt go lab . only.unite did. and she told.me that

and when i pm him . he start to make himSelf more power than me.cuz he lvl20

as he sad. and after he know im clan admin. he sad talk with legionn (that what im trying to say from the begin )  :facepalm:

U can't leave the lab problem out because that is where I'm seeing ur saying he disrespected you from what you have started about it though I'm missing the part where he disrespected you an I'm seeing the part where you are trying to abuse ur "power" so that ur friend can take a farm from another member because if u were not there that is essentially what you are doing

Guest XthekingX

U can't leave the lab problem out because that is where I'm seeing ur saying he disrespected you from what you have started about it though I'm missing the part where he disrespected you an I'm seeing the part where you are trying to abuse ur "power" so that ur friend can take a farm from another member because if u were not there that is essentially what you are doing

make more easy to interstand

.confused  :wacko:

Just shut ur mouth if u not understand the point...

And u just shit her (anony clan)..

So get lost..

Btw, timeus...

Am not trying to steal their farm..

Read my explanation clearly..

I just chat, heal my member who attack adds, and stand watch that place..

And suddenly he said that I disturb...

And a bd lv 17 (if am right) named deathbat (hope I spell it right) said to balder.. He said my member who attack adds are the disturber, not me..

Got it, buddy??

Even me or hero not try to make balder leave / kick him  whatever fvcking u guys think..

Balder intimidated me so we try to make him understand how to respect other even just in game..

O ok so now hero was there but I thought he said he wasn't an I did read it clearly you said when my pt arrived which means he was there and u showed up correct? An if so what I also read was tht hero said he was higher rank an trying to get him to leave which I though he said he wasn't there, maybe u guys should do some rereading an think before post because hero clearly started tht he used his rank trying to get balder to leave an unite clearly started that her pt showed up to Balder's farm. Do we continue this or can I give my end statements

Btw, timeus...

Am not trying to steal their farm..

Read my explanation clearly..

I just chat, heal my member who attack adds, and stand watch that place..

And suddenly he said that I disturb...

And a bd lv 17 (if am right) named deathbat (hope I spell it right) said to balder.. He said my member who attack adds are the disturber, not me..

Got it, buddy??

Even me or hero not try to make balder leave / kick him  whatever fvcking u guys think..

Balder intimidated me so we try to make him understand how to respect other even just in game..

This may or may not be my place but I just have to point something out (cuz everyones thinking it but I'll say it  :give_rose: ) first off u were disturbing, if there was a group there first then u should've convinced your group to go to another boss or talk to the first group about sharing the boss instead of being with a childish group that wanted to steal the farm, and lets try being adult about this since your all in the same clan and work your problems out as clan members/friends instead of tattling to the higher ups like they got nothing better to do than to tell you who had the toy first  :facepalm: .

Check my drawed clan emblem please :pleasantry:  hope you'll like it ::)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=81357.new#new

First: saw it nice art work :good:

Second: ok if ud like I can bring this ordeal to a conclusion or keep going if ud like I'm all for giving people options and please watch what u say