Anonymous Clan Book

Legionn

Maybe you should get out of this topic. You don't even have an account you have created. If you don't want to get reported, get out.

report me :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The user Icekiller has been kicked due appliying to other clan. The members who contact Icekiller will be also kicked and ignored.

The clan list will be updated today.

The user Icekiller has been kicked due appliying to other clan. The members who contact Icekiller will be also kicked and ignored.

The clan list will be updated today.

It's okay I understand. Fyi I applied for a GUILD which will open if 1-3 months, but it's okay, I understand your confusion Legionn. This clan never had something for me here anyways.

Goodbye all :)

Guest XthekingX

Wew

Sorry guys to  offline for a week

I was not at home :pleasantry:

I see alot new thinks  :shok:

Icekiller it wasn't anything for you? Hmm. Even your forum profile picture was created by me... Never thought you would do such thing Icekiller. Good Bye again.

Icekiller it wasn't anything for you? Hmm. Even your forum profile picture was created by me... Never thought you would do such thing Icekiller. Good Bye again.

I did say thank you for the awesome profile pic. And you started this, kicking me without even a pm asking wtf is going on. You always do this

I did say thank you for the awesome profile pic. And you started this, kicking me without even a pm asking wtf is going on. You always do this

Thank you too. Hope you use it forever. You could have kindly told us or you could have kindly left the clan before applying. Maybe you could understand me one day.

Thank you too. Hope you use it forever. You could have kindly told us or you could have kindly left the clan before applying. Maybe you could understand me one day.

I didn't apply for another clan, I simply said "I'd like to apply for the GUILD", which means I'd like to apply in the future. I was going to tell you, but seeing guilds are a few months away there was no rush ..

Guest XthekingX

I didn't apply for another clan, I simply said "I'd like to apply for the GUILD", which means I'd like to apply in the future. I was going to tell you, but seeing guilds are a few months away there was no rush ..

That mean you will leave us soon  :facepalm:

Since were complaining, nows the best time to mention you took me off clan list as an admin. Then added me back to clan as a general.

Also its my understanding its because of my level. But to my knowledge i was an admin back when 18 was level cap...

My BD " Rajiv" wants to join Clan. But When I am MC , I am like, I dont care who you are, where you from, what you do , as long as I chop you. :) :)

"-" for your signature no girl is a ♥♥♥♥♥

Since were complaining, nows the best time to mention you took me off clan list as an admin. Then added me back to clan as a general. Also its my understanding its because of my level. But to my knowledge i was an admin back when 18 was level cap...

It has been a long time since the level cap have been increased. Only players over 20 can have higher rank than General.

Guest XthekingX

@ Catalonia: Your answer is incorrect. You are forbidden to use any words except ''YES' or "NO"

What the duck you talking about?!  :wacko:

It has been a long time since the level cap have been increased. Only players over 20 can have higher rank than General.

Exactly, ive been in anonymous for that long. Back when 18 was cap i was admin (and like the 5th to ever join)

Now it seems im being punished for not joining the 20 bandwagon.

Honestly it doesnt matter to me, just after being bored enough to notice me on the front page made me want fo say something. Not like i got anything to lose

Exactly, ive been in anonymous for that long. Back when 18 was cap i was admin (and like the 5th to ever join) Now it seems im being punished for not joining the 20 bandwagon. Honestly it doesnt matter to me, just after being bored enough to notice me on the front page made me want fo say something. Not like i got anything to lose

This game is improving day by day. So also the members should improve themselves. This is also a reason why many anonymous clan members have been kicked. For not being online for 6 months or more.

Im more active then most of your members in terms of being online. And i choose not to level up. Its not like theirs armour for your level. Max is 18. Level doesnt mean activity. You make no sense. Your free to assume level=activity since its your clan your rules, im just stating my mind at this blank moment, nothing personal

My BD " Rajiv" wants to join Clan. But When I am MC , I am like, I dont care who you are, where you from, what you do , as long as I chop you. :) :)

You will be discussed in our Clan Community.

Im more active then most of your members in terms of being online. And i choose not to level up. Its not like theirs armour for your level. Max is 18. Level doesnt mean activity. You make no sense. Your free to assume level=activity since its your clan your rules, im just stating my mind at this blank moment, nothing personal

Level 20 means 2 more skill points.

Its not my rules. Its our rules.

There is nothing that isn't understandable here. Its your choice to not level up and its our clans choice to set the level cap for Admin and higher ranks to 20.

Being active is important too. But the first step would be to level up to 20.

We respect you as you are one of the first members to join this clan. But if you would like to. We can remove you as you seem not so happy in this clan as a General.

Guest XthekingX

Level 20 means 2 more skill points.

Its not my rules. Its our rules.

There is nothing that isn't understandable here. Its your choice to not level up and its our clans choice to set the level cap for Admin and higher ranks to 20.

Being active is important too. But the first step would be to level up to 20.

We respect you as you are one of the first members to join this clan. But if you would like to. We can remove you as you seem not so happy in this clan as a General.

if he dont like his rank . why he still at clan  :facepalm:

and as i see clan Rules players most be lvl20 to be admin

NUM 1. I have many things to say about few members but I wont start any shit on the forum, so ill just pm u legionn

Num 2. K now tht my druid is lvl 20 an is my main does it get a spot. An if so how does tht effect my ranger spot, if u take ranger off the list ill totally understand cause I am both the ranger an druid but really what I'm askin is to add druid ;D

Nice one hero, joining in mid-conversation. If u took 5 seconds to read youd realize i was admin before, but was taken off because i chose not to level to 20. Ill repeat, i used to be admin. Thanks again for cutting in, im sure you have alot of insight on my issue.

Legionn you can go ahead and take me off clan, i want to rage but it wouldnt be appropriate since we all have kept our cool here.

Good day, i want no part of a clan categorizing based on ones level and not skill

Guest XthekingX

Nice one hero, joining in mid-conversation. If u took 5 seconds to read youd realize i was admin before, but was taken off because i chose not to level to 20. Ill repeat, i used to be admin. Thanks again for cutting in, im sure you have alot of insight on my issue.

Legionn you can go ahead and take me off clan, i want to rage but it wouldnt be appropriate since we all have kept our cool here.

Good day, i want no part of a clan categorizing based on ones level and not skill

you was admin at old. when MAX lvl was 18

now Max lvl is 20

. and lvl up from 19-20 wont take more than 2weeks. (if you do swamps and all dalys)

so lvl up and be back as an admin  :facepalm:

I am level 16 and If anyone promise me  for admin I will be level 20 in 3 weeks. And If My promised is not insured I will have a Clan to destruct Clan :):)

Headhunter. You will be added to clan list today.

Swaaz. You will taken out of clan list if you wish if not you will stay in the clan list and we will make sure for you to join the events and farm days.

If you wish to be an administrator you should be level 20 normally. Unlike others. If you get to level 20 you will be directly added to Administrator list. Your rank may increase after being level 20 (more than administrator).But beside these since you are currently the oldest member in our clan you might be added to Clan Admin list directly. You will be discussed in Clan community.

Anonymous Clan Owner

Legion

Thanks a lot respected owner, general and admin for adding me as  a member on your well-knowned clan. I will proove to be valueable asset to the clan.

Legionn we must talk I don't wana do it here cause ik it will cause a problem  :( but I feel as if it must be addressed  :give_rose: just pm my druid wen ur on bud thanks

An welcome new members pm me if ur ever down for some lab farm or just wana hangif I'm not busy. I have no problem helping  ;)

Guest XthekingX

Welcome all New Members ( Read RuleZ!  ;D )

and legionn

unite lvl19 (400exp to lvl20 )

can you make her lvl20 on list?!