Legionn

Guest XthekingX

Thank All Of You To Join  :drinks:

I hope Legoinn Make More  Fun Event  :give_rose:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Guest XthekingX

;D okaay congrats to winners ..

legion can i join anonymous? im bd level 14 ? named midgeedoo.. hmm  ::)

Yes From Me  :good:

Let her on list legoinn . She skilled Blade Dancer

Guest XthekingX

Hey guys! Do you remember Baskentli who wanted to PvP me. He bought that account. Funny...

baskentli new Owner  :shok:

Just wanted people to know this seemed like the easiest way. I'm retiring from this game probably until the end of the school year. This game is no longer fun and I'm hoping when I come back there will be something fun going on or some new things to do. :facepalm: This is the worlds favorite CoolfatKid :friends:

P.S. Linkpwns is piloting my characters while I'm gone.

I'm sorry. I will add you back to the list as an admin Swaaz.

Announcement:

Members who don't listen to the clan community will be kicked and ignored. We will have a new coordinator. The clan community will have some changes.

Anonymous Clan Creator

Legionn

legion im pretty sure jizzsaw is in our clan and he has been for a while now, but i dont see his name on the frontpage, can u pls add him  :good:

Just wanted people to know this seemed like the easiest way. I'm retiring from this game probably until the end of the school year. This game is no longer fun and I'm hoping when I come back there will be something fun going on or some new things to do. :facepalm: This is the worlds favorite CoolfatKid :friends:

P.S. Linkpwns is piloting my characters while I'm gone.

your leaving?  :shok: :cray:

Guest XthekingX

ME AND WIZTALE NEWBIES ._. :sorry: :(

You most be proud  ;D :good:

:facepalm:  WE NEEED TO STOP LETTING PPL IN THE CLAN LOOK HOW MANY PPL(TRUSTED AND LOYAL PPL WE HAVE LIKE SKYPERS THOUGHT SHE WAS IN FEAR  :bad: ) ALOT OF GOOD HONEST PPL WE HAVE

I quit Fear like 3 weeks before I even joined Anonymous  :mega_shok: I don't understand, people want to join the clan because of how well they do things and I trying to be strong with this clan 

Guest XthekingX

My whole acc. hacked by Kullabr  :facepalm: :cray:

*Account and chars Got hacked most be delete from clan

*Account and chars Got hacked most be delete from clan

I'm quitting game anyways soon maybe  :fool: Warspear is first and only game for scamming, hacking, keylogging  :bad: And also I respect what you do so thank for having me in clan though  :'( :give_rose:

Guest XthekingX

I'm quitting game anyways soon maybe  :fool: Warspear is first and only game for scamming, hacking, keylogging  :bad: And also I respect what you do so thank for having me in clan though  :'( :give_rose:

you was one knight of anonymous clan

you most never give up easy

try recvie it . it worked with my barbrain [ only if hacker delete everthing like me :bad: ]

There is no hacking. Hacking is only possible if you are stupid enough to GIVE your log-in ID / Password to someone. Without those two hacking is NOT possible.

Scamming is not possible, again, except if you are, again, stupid enough to give/trust a no-name person in-game to sell/trade you stuff.

I have been here in Warspear longer than most of you, and never have I experienced hacking OR scamming from anyone.

Play smart, play safe, and you won't experience any difficulties :)

There is no hacking. Hacking is only possible if you are stupid enough to GIVE your log-in ID / Password to someone. Without those two hacking is NOT possible.

Scamming is not possible, again, except if you are, again, stupid enough to give/trust a no-name person in-game to sell/trade you stuff.

I have been here in Warspear longer than most of you, and never have I experienced hacking OR scamming from anyone.

Play smart, play safe, and you won't experience any difficulties :)

I never given my acc. to anyone  :bad: