Anonymous Clan Book

Legionn

i would like you guys to remove my names out of the clan list,first of all,i don't play elfs anymore,secondly, this clan always make war at pvp cave (scarlesz,venomarrow,ddarkprinz,jizzsaw are such ducking gankers :crazy: ).They jump my low lvl mc char and when i log elf to tell them they screw me off.I'm pissed off now :facepalm: I have respect to all of you guys legionn,champz,time and nezerr but i must say that i don't like this clan at all. :cray:

:facepalm:  And what do you say to those who were innocent of such actions and got killed by the war that was caused by the clan? Many like myself were there to pvp, and was restrained to do so by this war.

Its actions like this that will put a stain on your clan on which i had much respect for to the point of applying to join.

How is this any better than ganking when you kill beyond the gankers?

if ican recall MC (Mountain Clan Players!) have to apart in this war.. for u guys to come here and blame us is unfair. I being the leader of this clan do not consent for war in pvp when we are there we always together  I SEEEE EVERYTHING. War is a result of u mc, believe or not we there for a reason we wannna pvp tooo..so please dont come blamin my clan when allll u ganking mc get killed by us. we will not be run over. sorry and ty

i would like you guys to remove my names out of the clan list,first of all,i don't play elfs anymore,secondly, this clan always make war at pvp cave (scarlesz,venomarrow,ddarkprinz,jizzsaw are such ducking gankers :crazy: ).They jump my low lvl mc char and when i log elf to tell them they screw me off.I'm pissed off now :facepalm: I have respect to all of you guys legionn,champz,time and nezerr but i must say that i don't like this clan at all. :cray:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  icant believe this -.-,  welll good luck in your mc characters, we fb firstly anyway if u have high lvl mc please continue to play that we will be fine. :nea:

Like to note said check all before let join, from wat ive seen we only jump wen needed an well if I see u jumpin anyone better belive im jumpin in  :pardon:(wen see fit), wen I get jumped I tend to give set person second chanc but to me seems like this being nice crap is wat kills me :lol:,

Sorry wit wat ever happened with u karn an gl at mc side

Just next time champz check people out before let em join im not one who likes to be used :give_rose: (ill explain if want me to)(not anything tht deals with u though champz u my boy 8))

u the only one who left.. and ur the only one with lvl 18 plus mc not to mention your other rogues and etc. u also wasnt as active as other members. so not to be rude but u were rarely with us anyway. im just saying :unknw:

Users who leave the clan will be never added back to the clan and will never be talked by the members.

Clan list updated.

show me  what effective  the clan do.......

Warspear Anonymous Clan: Farm Eye

Ahh, our OLD ADMIN doesn't know about this. Sad to see...

I'm interested in joining  :) . Im KingFred lvl 18 Ranger.

you gank and disturb in pvp cave then switch char and do the same thing :facepalm:

hi anonymous wazzup., karen anonymous not gangker ,i think we will help each other by gangker like apacal and hopzz.  btw i respect ur decission. .  . Anonymous rules..!. :)

Guest XthekingX

hello.can i join

Name:xherobrine /blade dancer /lvl19(going 20 soon)

I say no :facepalm:

hello.can i join

he gets yes from me :good:

( just my 2 cents  :pardon: )

Guest XthekingX

he gets yes from me :good:

( just my 2 cents  :pardon: )

:give_rose:  :blush:

Ty

due too past members who say we gank in pvp cave kingfred u will go under watch by selected members. if u do not fit our style then unfortunatley u will not be able to join us.

you gank and disturb in pvp cave then switch char and do the same thing :facepalm:

not to be rude karan but why are u still in our thread...u left the clan did u not?

not to be rude karan but why are u still in our thread...u left the clan did u not?

Oh hai.. im here too  :crazy: spying on my favourite elven clan

Guest XthekingX

What about me  :blush: I will Join Or Not :blush: ::) ::)

hello.can i join

Name:xherobrine /blade dancer /lvl19(going 20 soon)

Both are welcome to the clan!

Guest XthekingX

Both are welcome to the clan!

Thank You :blush: :blush:

Guest XthekingX

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:  Where All Members ?! i Only Meet timeuss

:'( :'( :'( :'(

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:  Where All Members ?! i Only Meet timeuss

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Really! wow :bad: well ik champz has been busy with his things, we should do somein as clan even if its

standin in nadir talking of how great or day was :blush:  if gona be in same clan with people should build

some kind of positive rela.  ;)

Guest XthekingX

Really! wow :bad: well ik champz has been busy with his things, we should do somein as clan even if its

standin in nadir talking of how great or day was :blush:  if gona be in same clan with people should build

some kind of positive rela.  ;)

we need to make some fun time :D