Anonymous Clan Book

Legionn

Anonymous...

to be bound by the rules of our primary mission. kill or die for pride and honor. confidence is the biggest rule. We die for each other. because we are a family...

If I wrote something wrong, please delete it.

Champz said he'll be out this week boys, ill run the show while hes out :blush:  for my first degree of order we will blow up nadir :diablo: :diablo:

ps. pm me if want to do somein ill be on timeuss 100% this week

Hello anonymous clan.

For long time player some of you may know or remember me. maybe not.

For legionn i was in your clan a long time ago.

i wish to rejoin and to help your clan once again

DRUID pinoykid lvl 15 us server.

hello all iappologize for my absence ive been working like crazy for black fridays etc (all nighters working) but now thats its done ill be back to my normal play time so everyone prepare for our activities to resume  :dirol: 8) WE ARE ANONYMOUS CLAN

also if u havent added me u really should so we can get to know one another! and ican supply u your clan costume.. u must be in the clan for a reasonable amount of time to recieve the costume.

that is allllllllll... 8)

Whats up Anonymous?! Sorry for I'm not so active on forum because I'm online in warspear most of the time.  :drinks: To Anonymous!!!

No problem i only get on forums every other morning ::)

'Twas fun at pvp war.. Pvp cave got owned by Anonymous.

A Clan making war in pvp? Whats this world coming to? Is pvp cave not sacred to you guys?  :facepalm:

it was more of pvp cleaning then anything. We close nit so we wont allow any members to be ganked no matter what

#Respect

:facepalm:  And what do you say to those who were innocent of such actions and got killed by the war that was caused by the clan? Many like myself were there to pvp, and was restrained to do so by this war.

Its actions like this that will put a stain on your clan on which i had much respect for to the point of applying to join.

How is this any better than ganking when you kill beyond the gankers?