Anonymous Clan Book

Legionn

Hi guys...stopped chainless at Garr Shagg boss...im think about starting do that again  when update release...bcuz most of players will be on new island....so will be easier...if anyone can help me :drinks:

(bad English)

I'm here guys. I'm concerned about the new update. So I not log in much. But I'm going to take care of all of you guys.

:yahoo:

CAN I JOIN?

admiralll bd lvl19

:clapping:

You will be added in members who will join list for sometime untill we know you well.

Guys my ranger need sea its stuck up from past two weeks, can somebody take me there. Coolcatkid I know you can you have a good team.

:spiteful: Oh yeah i can make a team lol. You me time champz sapp wolf reth dmarzo ant and anyone else with a kind soul 8) O:-) O:-) O:-)

Legion bro my paladin is lv16 and ranger lv14, please correct just takes seconds plz plz last time too you missed it.

When will we have next clan activity? will we give away bg sets :blush: :lol:

Good bye Kupidoll, you will allways be known as one of our first clan member. We will miss you.

Our new clan owner with me is Dmarzo. Congratulations.

Now you can hide your name in clan to the public. You have to send me a private message in forum for me to hide your name.

Clan list has been temporarily stored.

Iv finally decided to join a clan/guild and i would like to join yours if you would have me. :friends:

Application has been removed. Mostly due to lack of response and due to Darkborn being my new main. :good:

To my friends and those i respect in this clan.. I shall see you on the dark side if you ever come over.  :friends: