Anonymous Clan Book

Legionn

name: evilbow    level:16 (i wanna join ur clan)                                                                                     

If you stop ruining pvp's at the pvp cave  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I am Owleye the lvl 16 ranger. I am so excited to take part in this clan :) add me friend in game. Thanks!!!

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

I want to join

samsom lvl 17 bd US-Sapphire

legg ... dnt put this scammers player here  :wacko: :wacko:

u easy recruit someone ....

wow this clan you go to :unknw:

and for u a gay  :diablo: ... stop make a spam post  :facepalm:

Hello dedicated clan members, we would like to get the clan more active so please visit this topic http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=69019.0 and post what you would like to see in the clan.

Problem playing both factions??

Otherwise i'd like join my priest.....current lv14 but soon strong enough to farm.

Waiting answear

forgive my poor English

Problem playing both factions??Otherwise i'd like join my priest.....current lv14 but soon strong enough to farm.Waiting answearforgive my poor English

Welcome to our clan!

hi, Im Eina lvl 17 ranger. i want join in ur clan ty

Welcome!

Our clan is active back on!

The clan members list have been update. We are waiting for new fresh users who are respectfull!

I eant you all to welcome  new owner to our clan, Kupidoll!

looks like some clan members left

Some left and some are so unactive so I removed them from the list. We were allways a fun clan to join.

Ill soon organise an event like before.

The event name is Hide and Seek. I hide somewhere in 2nd Island and the first person who finds me wins!

We had this event long back then and our member Doktorbune won 780miracle coins. It was fun =)

actually its easy when you look at Exchange button and you find someone :drinks: thats in that area you can exchange!

Some left and some are so unactive so I removed them from the list. We were allways a fun clan to join.

Ill soon organise an event like before.

The event name is Hide and Seek. I hide somewhere in 2nd Island and the first person who finds me wins!

We had this event long back then and our member Doktorbune won 780miracle coins. It was fun =)

actually its easy when you look at Exchange button and you find someone thats in that area you can exchange!

Thats a great idea for the people join event but as we know the 2nd island is a huge place to explore :)

Thats a great idea for the people join event but as we know the 2nd island is a huge place to explore :)

if I level up fast I may request to be clan :lol: :lol:

Your level isn't enough? Its not a problem anymore!

Just comment and write your details so we can add you to "Members who will join" list.

Oh your too afraid that you cant be a level 14 as fast as you can? When you add your name to "Members who will join" we also help you to level up to level 13

I have recruited someone who wants to join.Name: AiodarkelfLevel: 15Class: Bladedancer

He is added as a Corporal!

Hartrenes is added to members who will be added list, we will do our best and help you level up!

:) :)

He is added as a Corporal!

Hartrenes is added to members who will be added list, we will do our best and help you level up!

ok thank you

hey Legionn I have two friends that need clan to be in :)

Dahvonakin Lvl 10 Paladin

Steampick Lvl 14 Bladedancer

Welcome aboard Captain!

Hartrenes updated.

hey Legionn I have two friends that need clan to be in Dahvonakin Lvl 10 PaladinSteampick Lvl 14 Bladedancer

Steampick is added as a recruit.

Dahvonakin has been added to Members who will join list!

Please tell them to comment their ideas here :)