which one do you Prefer?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you Prefer?

• Idea 1
    • Idea 2
    • Idea 3
    • Idea 4

Hello!

im not really tryna complain about the neccromancer hp drain but i have an idea that could be implemented to make it a bit more fair. :)

when it comes to a necro in arena, pvp, dungeons and lab hunts, there could be often problems that happen because of their hp drain effect on their two skils, ancient seal and bone shield.

lets say theres a necro with about 3k hp. their drain is about 120 im asuming. when in a pvp they are always losing that 120 hp everytime they use their important skills. and eventually there comes a time when their hp is below they drainage amount which means they are not able to heal themselves untill their hp is over that amount.

in arena it also happens: when you get attacked by alot of players (because you are a healer lol :P ) your hp goes down so fast and its happened to me and im pretty sure some others when your hp is too low to supplement your hp drain. it also happens in dungeons and arenas.

FIX:

- some fixes for this could be to:

1. make the necromancer lose 4% of its current hp, not its maximum hp. so if the necro is to have max hp of 3k but is at 2k from bring attacked alot, the skills will only consume 4% of the current hp the necromancer has which is 2k. this could really help in tricky moments ^^.

2. when the necormancers hp is below half, maybe you could do it so that their skills will only consume 2% of their max hp? just untill it is above halfway.

3. you could even just make it so that anceint seal doesnt take 4% of the necros hp but bone shield still does as the shield is to do with the undead and not really the healing skill.

4. or just make it so that only 2% hp drain for ancient seal and bone could stay at 4%

:) Thank You :)

Idea 1- YES YES YES YES YES YES YES  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Idea 5- remove the whole taking hp stuff :spiteful:

• Nothing is different than the original description.
  • Ya,np.
  • Ya, np
  • Ya, np.
I wanted to say something each time they open the necro's hp drain thing, you guys always don't think everything well. Priest's heal skill takes 14 eps(energy points), but necro takes 7, so they made this drain. Therefore the best solution is number '3'.

Edit: Let me drop this here,

EXTRA INFORMATION

Comparing Necro/Priest to Shaman/Druid for Healing

Опубликованное фото

Both necros and priests have the exact same healing power. However the necro's cost only 7 energy (and 4% hp)! This is extremely low for a healing spell and as stated up top, allows the necro to have unlimited heals if using no other spells. The priests healing spell doesn't take any of the caster's hp away, but it does cost a lot more, and the priest's stock regen is 3 lower than the necros. Note that the priest starts off with 10% more energy than all other classes however.

Now to compare necro/priests healing to shaman/druid. This test was done with both starting characters performing heals on themselves, with equal stats:

The shaman/druid healed 32 hp 5 times throughout 15 seconds.

Energy expense - 12

Cooldown - 10 secs

Range - 5

The necro/priest healed 72hp instantly.

Energy expense - 7 (14 for priest)

Cooldown - 8 seconds

Range - 4

This means that in 15 seconds, a shaman/druid could heal 160 hp in 15 seconds, and a necro/priest could heal 216 hp in about 18 ish seconds with 3 spells, depending on how fast the player is.

There are pros and cons to both types of heals. The necro/priest wins for total healing because of instant heal and lower cool down. However the shaman/druid will require less clicks to heal, which means they can concentrate on other tasks in the battle. The shaman/druid can also start a second heal after their 10 second cooldown is done.

IN CONCLUSION

Necromancer Pros (Healing Only)

- Instant heal

- Extremely low casting cost for healing

- Faster energy regen rate than other classes

- Unlimited healing if no other spells used

Necromancer Cons (Healing Only)

- 4% hp drain for every healing cast. This means that necros are fragile and might not notice their hp going down. Necromancers should be kept out of harm for as much of the fight as possible, so they can concentrate on healing the tank and other players.

I hope this guide is helpful to players who can't decide which type of support class they should pick. Right now I'm playing a necro, and am having a blast, but it all depends on what kind of player you are.

Thanks!

No offense, but would you mind adding a poll option for those who are happy with the current setup?

Sure some players cannot stand it, but many of us enjoy everything about this class.

The class is unique and makes players think wisely about their builds, gears and skill use. Learning to overcome the hp drain, is a mere part of the fun.

Lets compare priest and necro healing skill at lvl 1 and 2.Below are the pictures.

Necro has a great advantage healing skill at low level because they have the lowest mana cost and their hp reducing doesnt take much.But as they leveling,they healing skill somehow not as good as they was because when they leveling they increase their max HP which lead to reducing the healing.

Unlike necro,priest doesnt heal that great at low level because they still have mana issue.But as they leveling,they can inserting mana regen or mana point gem to take care of that issue.

So the point is unlike other healer char,because of the hp reducing necro healing skill actually getting worse.To prove this,I would anyone who dont believe to try leveling a necro and a priest.Do anything like usual but keep their healing skill at lvl 1.You will see that as priest lvl up,their higher mana usage is no longer an issue when they insert gem to their gear but necro Hp usage will always be an issue.

102359_.jpg

102360_.jpg

102361_.jpg

102362_.jpg

You will see that as priest lvl up,their higher mana usage is no longer an issue when they insert gem to their gear but necro Hp usage will always be an issue.

correct.

and pay attention to another thing, necro skill increase 2 energies by skill level, while priest increase 1 energy.

if it goes this way up to level 5 skill, we get it like this:

necro skill requires 14 points.

priest skill requires 17 points.

so is really 3 points that much of a difference?

does necro healing skill increase more than priest one when leveled up? i doubt it :)

so why necro increases 2 energies each level and priest only 1?  :pardon:

• Nothing is different than the original description

read it again lol. it takes the percentage of the necromancers CURRENT hp. not MAX  :crazy: :tease: :fool: 

i pvped a priest 1 on 1 in arena(i think lower amp than my +6 arena 17 ) , it went on to a draw but the only reason i won was because i was in a portal map so i could regen energy.

The priest had me on the edge of death almost always because of the energy drain. So seems like the priest wins in pvp

While fighting a boss without a passive healer necro tend to run out of life multiple time before the boss dies , same goes if there is a passive healer and the boss is some1 super hard.

priest dont seem to have this problem.

only bonus of low energy expense is the ability to spam damaging skills , but thisisnt that usefull firstly because damage is usually low and secondly because u have to heal/ shield asap.

Priest wins both pvp and pve..

i pvped a priest 1 on 1 in arena(i think lower amp than my +6 arena 17 ) , it went on to a draw but the only reason i won was because i was in a portal map so i could regen energy.

The priest had me on the edge of death almost always because of the energy drain. So seems like the priest wins in pvp

While fighting a boss without a passive healer necro tend to run out of life multiple time before the boss dies , same goes if there is a passive healer and the boss is some1 super hard.

priest dont seem to have this problem.

only bonus of low energy expense is the ability to spam damaging skills , but thisisnt that usefull firstly because damage is usually low and secondly because u have to heal/ shield asap.

Priest wins both pvp and pve..

Please stop saying loW energy expense, its only 3 less mana for ducks sake. It doesnt make any difference. Losing 128 HP+ Will never justify having 3 less mana cost. INB4: "lol necro has nightmare". Lol so What druid has AOE nightmare *z*

read it again lol. it takes the percentage of the necromancers CURRENT hp. not MAX  :crazy: :tease: :fool: 

Okay, but even the original one from what it takes? it's still his hp, nothing is different.

Please explain to me if I'm wrong.

Okay, but even the original one from what it takes? it's still his hp, nothing is different.

Please explain to me if I'm wrong.

ok heres another example for idea 1:

lets say your a necro about 2.6k hp. which would make your life drain about 113 im assuming?

lets say that you had gotten attacked by someone dealing 400 damage. this would make your current hp somewhere about 2.2k hp. now that your hp is 2.2k, the life drain will take away the percentage from that hp not 3k. so the drain might be 100 I think. itstead of 113.

the current systen that is being used right now is the use of the players max hp to take away 4% not their current hp. so in the example I had written, the drain would be still somewhere around 113 even if the necro were to have 2.2k hp left.

hope ypu understand now :)

ok heres another example for idea 1:

lets say your a necro about 2.6k hp. which would make your life drain about 113 im assuming?

lets say that you had gotten attacked by someone dealing 400 damage. this would make your current hp somewhere about 2.2k hp. now that your hp is 2.2k, the life drain will take away the percentage from that hp not 3k. so the drain might be 100 I think. itstead of 113.

the current systen that is being used right now is the use of the players max hp to take away 4% not their current hp. so in the example I had written, the drain would be still somewhere around 113 even if the necro were to have 2.2k hp left.

hope ypu understand now :)

Look, I haven't played Necro much, but I tried it, so in my opinion nothing is different if the hp drain became 1st or 2nd except I think if it came 1st it may lead to the chr dying(am I right?), anyways I still agree on all ideas, I have np.

It's not about which comes first heal or hp drain .

It's about the amount of life it takes to cast a shield or heal.

Person wearing gt + start wisdom will have high hp and should sacrifice about 150 hp to cast shield or heal.

Person wearing IS / VS will have low hp and sacrifice about 100 to cast heal or shield.

The problem that needs resolving is the high rate at which the necro loses hp.

Healers have to just heal and shield the tank right. ? Well no

Necros have to heal them selves once in a while to continue healing others , this not only risks the tank from dying but also makes the necro play with low hp usually half hp or less (imagine an accidental crit attack that makes u tank with 1500 hp or less).

This is my view of the problem , other May See it differently

I think is ok to make Necro lose HP, but they really should give something usefull in return. Having 3 mana cost less than priest is not good enough to make up for the 130 HP loss on level 22. I love necro but cmon he is being outclassed in every aspect form other classes. Priest dont lose HP on heal and shield, druid has AOE nightmare, and necro have 2 Weak shit expert skills. They nerfed Poison shield, noW it does pathetic damage.

• 2 months later...

How many of these topics are there geeze. Stahp complaining and learn to play.

Suggestions are nice tho. But meh. Not needed.

How many of these topics are there geeze. Stahp complaining and learn to play.

Suggestions are nice tho. But meh. Not needed.

its gunna keep happening hun, just till devs open their eyes and see what they're doing wrong.

How to avoid your pvp problems,All the necros who are angry beacause of the hp drain,here is a secret for you

GET YOUR HP REGEN MAXED :facepalm:

[/size]

[/size]

[/size]

[/size]Makes you die more slow in pve boss battles,and make sure to carry hp pots  :)

Problem solved

How to avoid your pvp problems,All the necros who are angry beacause of the hp drain,here is a secret for you

GET YOUR HP REGEN MAXED :facepalm:

Makes you die more slow in pve boss battles,and make sure to carry hp pots  :)

Problem solved

ok, get me some rings with hp regen. also, an amulet and cape. u honestly think hp regen will do shit? you lose hp every ~10 secconds and the max regen(i think) any caster can get is about 50++. "all the other rings with regen have since gone because of the magic merging update..

if you wana sacrifice 150+ heal for a pathetic 18-20 regen(which WILL get halved in combat), go for it. we need more shit necros in the game.

also removing hp crystals from your amulet will just help you die faster.

"we will lose money from this update, i say no!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Prolly what they said when they read this. lets be realistic, its warspear.