Far the most overrated pj of this game

The priest is by far the worst pj for pvp, it seems unfair that I being full imperials delteeen all the other pj, it does not seem to them that they are getting the game out of hand, as it is possible that they kill me as well as well and I can not do anything because I am perma stun, I am bored of being delteen to the tanks,  not to mention that the game is full of bots and they do nothing, far from the worst forum I know because they don't care about anything, just that you spend money

38 minutes ago, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

The priest is by far the worst pj for pvp, it seems unfair that I being full imperials delteeen all the other pj, it does not seem to them that they are getting the game out of hand, as it is possible that they kill me as well as well and I can not do anything because I am perma stun, I am bored of being delteen to the tanks,  not to mention that the game is full of bots and they do nothing, far from the worst forum I know because they don't care about anything, just that you spend money

What? 

8 hours ago, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

imagine still some saying elf side is weak or ...man all ur classes skills better than mc side .we got worst skills compared to elves .

I am complaining about the skills my direct complaint is how it is possible that I do not endure anything, that is what bothers me that when I go where a mc passes comes and kills me and leaves the most normal, I ask for a little hold for the character psra to be able to defend myself, as they do not realize how difficult it is to play if I can not even defend myself,  in pelion, 85 and sea I am nothing more than a dead weight with a buff of more ddirect complaint is how it is possible that I do not endure anything, that is what bothers me that when I go where a mc passes and kills me and leaves the most normal, I ask for a little hold for the character psra to be able to defend myself, as they do not realize how difficult it is to play if I can not even defend,  in pelion, 85 and sea I am nothing more than a dead weight with a buff of more dmg, so if I don't mind saying these things, please give me more stamina so I can even defend myself. 

6 hours ago, Victor Ortega Iribarren said:

I am complaining about the skills my direct complaint is how it is possible that I do not endure anything, that is what bothers me that when I go where a mc passes comes and kills me and leaves the most normal, I ask for a little hold for the character psra to be able to defend myself, as they do not realize how difficult it is to play if I can not even defend myself,  in pelion, 85 and sea I am nothing more than a dead weight with a buff of more ddirect complaint is how it is possible that I do not endure anything, that is what bothers me that when I go where a mc passes and kills me and leaves the most normal, I ask for a little hold for the character psra to be able to defend myself, as they do not realize how difficult it is to play if I can not even defend,  in pelion, 85 and sea I am nothing more than a dead weight with a buff of more dmg, so if I don't mind saying these things, please give me more stamina so I can even defend myself. 

there u need a pt maybe  priest its a support class and maybe u need pvp gears