THE BEST REGION LVL 6 (BY GUILDS) ON US-SAPPHIRE

teocel22

Me Pvproman i want to decide what class is more good (ELF or MC)

I want to do this by a 5v5 series of matches . Best players of each region to make an 5v5 party and to make pvp vs the rival region

This are the guilds who will support their region:

Elf:

-GodOfArena-

-TheBestSix-

Mc:

-SiX-

-ArenaSix-

We will make that : We can make mix of members (-GodOfArena- with -TheBestSix-)or (-SiX- with-ArenaSix-)

I want all to stabilare a date of this war.

We will make a series of arenas with 2 probes:

1:Normal (5v5 all focus and no rules) 3 Battles (best of 3)

2:PvP (5v5 party too but 1v1 conquests)

How we will do at PvP probe : -no lava map no teleport map

-we will stay all 5 in a line and who will do that:First volunteer will go one more yard and what rival want to do vs him will go too one more yard . Who win will do next battle (fulll healed) vs another rival. Only when an friend die you can change the volunteer. Who will have one alive will win

I really want all gods of lvl 6 to participe at this eveniment beacouse i am really excited to see what region is the best of lvl 6 :cray:

All region can do 2 partys

Plz what people want to participe put an post down |

|

\/

All this will be recorded and posted by me on youtube  :) :)

Me Pvproman i want to decide what class is more good (ELF or MC)

I want to do this by a 5v5 series of matches . Best players of each region to make an 5v5 party and to make pvp vs the rival region

This are the guilds who will support their region:

Elf:

-GodOfArena-

-TheBestSix-

Mc:

-SiX-

-ArenaSix-

We will make that : We can make mix of members (-GodOfArena- with -TheBestSix-)or (-SiX- with-ArenaSix-)

I want all to stabilare a date of this war.

We will make a series of arenas with 2 probes:

1:Normal (5v5 all focus and no rules) 3 Battles (best of 3)

2:PvP (5v5 party too but 1v1 conquests)

How we will do at PvP probe : -no lava map no teleport map

-we will stay all 5 in a line and who will do that:First volunteer will go one more yard and what rival want to do vs him will go too one more yard . Who win will do next battle (fulll healed) vs another rival. Only when an friend die you can change the volunteer. Who will have one alive will win

I really want all gods of lvl 6 to participe at this eveniment beacouse i am really excited to see what region is the best of lvl 6 :cray:

All region can do 2 partys

Plz what people want to participe put an post down |

|

\/

All this will be recorded and posted by me on youtube  :) :)

I will on either side that needs one problem though.

First people in those guilds are hella inactive on once a week to spam

Second why do i feel like this is a pun for u to fail at getting first 5v5

Second even though most my chars are mc even lv6s i do lv6 arena on elfs and sadly elfs over mc my druids +0 with novice and old equip merry witchs rings pendants etc... and i smoke ppl +10 in lv6 arena i just kite them only ones who stand a chance are rangers which arent on mc :(