Guild Wars and Mail

genlo

Hi friends,gm,moderator,and all player warspear. ;D

of course you know what the guild name is not it? not be complete if it already exists but there is no guild guild should war. Maybe need 50-100% member  online in order to clan wars. yes this is just a suggestion from me. possible with the guild wars Warspear more exciting. and probably most people will like this.

and suggestions to the power 2 is [sent mail], sent mail can only be done by the leader and co leader in a guild.maksud I suggest this so that in an emergency situation in all guild members can figure it out. would know that there should be a notification.

yes maybe this advice from me, bye. :pardon: :)

Hi friends,gm,moderator,and all player warspear. ;D

of course you know what the guild name is not it? not be complete if it already exists but there is no guild guild should wars.mungkin 50-100% online in order to clan wars. yes this is just a suggestion from me. possible with the guild wars Warspear more exciting. and probably most people will like this.

and suggestions to the power 2 is [sent mail], sent mail can only be done by the leader and co leader in a guild.maksud I suggest this so that in an emergency situation in all guild members can figure it out. would know that there should be a notification.

yes maybe this advice from me, bye. :pardon: :)

Maybe this will be fun , idk im agreed how about you guys?

What did I just read? Can someone translate this?

He suggests that we should have clan wars and send mails between guild leaders or something or between players/members of guild, I didn't understand this, anyways let me answer him.

Your 2 suggestions has been suggested the mail and wars, here's my answer about wars:

Capturing the castles

We are adding massive PVP fights specially for guilds with the amazing reward – own castle! Castle possession will give an opportunity to upgrade your guild as well as take unique quests, boosts, rewards, events and many more.

Topic: [2013.05.30] In development: Ayvondil, upgrading Guilds and many more!

About mails, can you please explain it well?

Thanks and good luck!

He suggests that we should have clan wars and send mails between guild leaders or something or between players/members of guild, I didn't understand this, anyways let me answer him.

Your 2 suggestions has been suggested the mail and wars, here's my answer about wars:

About mails, can you please explain it well?

Thanks and good luck!

Ah now is it more clear.. thanks!

About this ....... I think is cool if this fights (by messages) when them are accepted by the leaders , all members online will enter in this fight and who win to have rewards like gp and gold. I only suggest this  :crazy:

About this ....... I think is cool if this fights (by messages) when them are accepted by the leaders , all members online will enter in this fight and who win to have rewards like gp and gold. I only suggest this  :crazy:

For me, this would be enough for now:

Capturing the castles

We are adding massive PVP fights specially for guilds with the amazing reward – own castle! Castle possession will give an opportunity to upgrade your guild as well as take unique quests, boosts, rewards, events and many more.