BD needs more buff

I think they should give better skills for BDs coz as it is now its impossible to kill people who are 3 levels of amp higher than BD. Hamstring and rush should be adjusted to a higher stun time and damage.. And shield skill blocks only 400 damage with 2k defense at level 1 wtf. GMs please give BD area stun like lock or else we are in disadvantage.

lol you really h8 bd :D

ofc he is, he play at mc side. keep him company will u, he is lonely. :pleasantry:

ofc he is, he play at mc side. keep him company will u, he is lonely. :pleasantry:

I got all High level elf chosen chars Ranger,Druid,Priest,BD and Pally missing mage only. If u don't know about others,Why do u comment?

Looks like ur just fixed to elven side,open up ur prison mind

I got all High level elf chosen chars Ranger,Druid,Priest,BD and Pally missing mage only. If u don't know about others,Why do u comment?

Looks like ur just fixed to elven side,open up ur prison mind

why r u siding with mc if u have high lvl sentinels?, i just really hate whiners like these .one sided?,pfft i think u r one sided, why? because i see lots of bad comment about u hating sentinel skills rather than see what is balance by devs now.. whiners never stop n so am i.

I think they should give better skills for BDs coz as it is now its impossible to kill people who are 3 levels of amp higher than BD. Hamstring and rush should be adjusted to a higher stun time and damage.. And shield skill blocks only 400 damage with 2k defense at level 1 wtf. GMs please give BD area stun like lock or else we are in disadvantage.

Does this post makes any sense?

why r u siding with mc if u have high lvl sentinels?, i just really hate whiners like these .one sided?,pfft i think u r one sided, why? because i see lots of bad comment about u hating sentinel skills rather than see what is balance by devs now.. whiners never stop n so am i.

Lmao,You can't understand the sarcasm of this topic and took the post seriously.Moreover raging on other's who are trying to balance.

Anyone who has seen a decent BD vs Other melee. Definitely will say BD is far more OP than it already was.

Does this post makes any sense?Lmao,You can't understand the sarcasm of this topic and took the post seriously.Moreover raging on other's who are trying to balance.

Anyone who has seen a decent BD vs Other melee. Definitely will say BD is far more OP than it already was.

im afraid u r going to say this, as i said many many times before that BD is the king of melee n still a LOSER to range classes, even i'm having a hard time killing some warlock n shaman. u can say BD is OP if it can kill those two classes like killing melee classes but right now ur words r just bullcrap to me, all of it. almost everyday i hear complains on how sentinels skills unbalanced even they r nerfed many many many times by devs. why dont just delete all sentinel skills to end this whiner's complains, let it be legionspear than warspear. open ur eyes man than ordering me to open my eyes. u should see the truth if u have high lvl sentinels otherwise u just talk endless crap in this thread. rush is nothing if it can be stopped from far away, shield is just a punching bag if u cant get close to opponent, hamstring is useless if the enemy keeps his distance/fail(dodge,parry,block). u should know their weaknesses n that goes to all classes. adapt to ur weakness, make that weaknesses to ur tactical strength.

im afraid u r going to say this, as i said many many times before that BD is the king of melee n still a LOSER to range classes, even i'm having a hard time killing some warlock n shaman. u can say BD is OP if it can kill those two classes like killing melee classes but right now ur words r just bullcrap to me, all of it. almost everyday i hear complains on how sentinels skills unbalanced even they r nerfed many many many times by devs. why dont just delete all sentinel skills to end this whiner's complains, let it be legionspear than warspear. open ur eyes man than ordering me to open my eyes. u should see the truth if u have high lvl sentinels otherwise u just talk endless crap in this thread. rush is nothing if it can be stopped from far away, shield is just a punching bag if u cant get close to opponent, hamstring is useless if the enemy keeps his distance/fail(dodge,parry,block). u should know their weaknesses n that goes to all classes. adapt to ur weakness, make that weaknesses to ur tactical strength.

You're in your own world.Own thinking getting nightmares when u are 3-4yards away.

My BD has +9 axe n +9 rondel .I do kill rangers and casters in one hams sometimes.Time ur skills well Don't rush at start vs locks/druids/shaman.Do you know that Rush can evade Rangers Trap?

You talk like you'are wearing special blinkers made for BDs,Only see BD's point of view.

You're in your own world.Own thinking getting nightmares when u are 3-4yards away.

My BD has +9 axe n +9 rondel .I do kill rangers and casters in one hams sometimes.Time ur skills well Don't rush at start vs locks/druids/shaman.Do you know that Rush can evade Rangers Trap?

You talk like you'are wearing special blinkers made for BDs,Only see BD's point of view.

:facepalm: u n ur own world. dont compare poor n rich, pum not all ppl can have that much amp. my god pummy dont think about urself. think of other ppl that is not in ur lvl of richies. even i dont have that much amp now im +8 overall. does all BD have that kind of weapons?, the answer is no!

:facepalm: u n ur own world. dont compare poor n rich, pum not all ppl can have that much amp. my god pummy dont think about urself. think of other ppl that is not in ur lvl of richies. even i dont have that much amp now im +8 overall. does all BD have that kind of weapons?, the answer is no!

Whats the point in comparing a loW amp BD against a high amp MC?  :mega_shok:

Whats the point in comparing a loW amp BD against a high amp MC?  :mega_shok:

low amp BD and high amp BD.

• 3 weeks later...