Bug in druid tornado skill

tamoae

So, i just saw something interesting thanks to the ridiculous area affected by druid skill.

Druid was standing where the pink circle is.

mc was standing where the black circle is.

notice between the spots they were at there is a "lake", so they shouldnt be able to reach or hit each other there.

then the bug happened, druid used tornado skill in his area and it WORKED on the mc who was ACROSS the "lake".

even thought he wasnt pulled to where druid was at*, he got the damage of the skill, the stun, n then druid could hit him with normal attacks n skills attacks.

if you wanna recreate this, the area is one location below winged demoness cave entrance in iselnort.

so may this be fixed n the 7x7 area of this skill reduced?

*just noticed the corpse where druid was at so maybe the mc was pulled by the skill, even tho i saw him the whole time on the same side, this is something that should be IMPOSSIBLE to happen.

102049_.png

mc version of frostheim

you got a problem with bug reporting?

without tornado they could never attack each other from where they were at, yet tornado made it possible by ignoring the "physical" barrier in location between both chars.

Makes me wana test da banner OwO mwahaha ty for the idea

you can test, it will most likely deal the damage ignoring "physical" in game barriers.

this was probably the main reason earthquake was decrease from 5x5 to 3x3 to start with, but this was forgotten when they gave 7x7 to paladin and druid?

I don't think it will be fixed because the way it is now incentives people to spend mcoin ;D

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

*Thx to my brother Mofh for let me use his druid for check update and that tornado, had lot fun with that shit xD

I'm agree should be nerfed, 2 druid res tornado can kill everyone at mc town 7x7 like a broom pulling everyone to same area and then throw them to bin (res statue) but who cares DK pull is almost like druid tornado right tamoae xd 

I don't think it will be fixed because the way it is now incentives people to spend mcoin ;D

*Thx to my brother Mofh for let me use his druid for check update and that tornado, had lot fun with that shit xD

I'm agree should be nerfed, 2 druid res tornado can kill everyone at mc town 7x7 like a broom pulling everyone to same area and then throw them to bin (res statue) but who cares DK pull is almost like druid tornado right tamoae xd

lol you probably right, after some win win with mcoin it might get fixed, not before. since people still learning about these skills.

well, almost defines it correctly, the differences are in quality.

tornado:

pulls everyone in a 7x7 area around the tornado.

stun all of them

deal a nice ammount of damage to all of them.

the cooldown is only 21 seconds.

DK skill:

pulls one target

only avoid this target from moving for 1.4 seconds, but he can still attack and use skills after the pull.

you need the target to not run away and not stun/disable you to make use of the skill and deal a nice extra damage, otherwise is just a waste of energy.

the cooldown is 30 seconds.

makes you wonder which one got it in a way better quality.  :snorlax:

honestly, taking away the 7x7 part and that it works on many targets...tornado is pretty much what all dks have dreammed of for threads.

Pull, STUN, finally have time to attack without seeing the target run or stun/disable you, and the cooldown of 21 seconds.

but no, the fix never came.  :facepalm:

Dont forget to report in every thread about how all elf classes are super op and all mc have weak skills since day 1, especially dk

Dont forget to report in every thread about how all elf classes are super op and all mc have weak skills since day 1, especially dk

don't hate because your priest lost the most OP skill vs bosses. it still works everywhere else.

and if you have personal problems with me, please send personal messages instead, cause your posts are off topic.

genius, I have every class there is on high level. I dont only play priest, I play all 12 classes. I could give 2 fks about one skill that was obviously an error being fixed. you are the one who complains in every thread about how much your dk and all other legion classes suck and cry that elf classes are op. using inaccurate and incomplete facts. The same exact thing frostheim does, but he cries that elf classes are all weak and mc classes are all op, again, with inaccurate and incomplete facts. You two deserve each other.

genius, I have every class there is on high level. I dont only play priest, I play all 12 classes. I could give 2 fks about one skill that was obviously an error being fixed. you are the one who complains in every thread about how much your dk and all other legion classes suck and cry that elf classes are op. using inaccurate and incomplete facts. The same exact thing frostheim does, but he cries that elf classes are all weak and mc classes are all op, again, with inaccurate and incomplete facts. You two deserve each other.

ik you play all classes but after the priest fix, you seem mad. so this affected you maybe?

and ok, do tell whats inaccurate and incomplete on this topic.

Mad? lol, im not the one with 20 qq topics

I dont feel like spoon feeding you, but here is a small example that you complain about opposing classes without knowing all the facts

if that is right, then i guess is balanced in a way.

and nobody goes more offtopic than you do. every thread eventually becomes about how weak your dk is.

Mad? lol, im not the one with 20 qq topics

again, this have nothing to do with topic.

so if you wanna talk to me, personal message.  :good:

I dont feel like spoon feeding you, but here is a small example that you complain about opposing classes without knowing all the facts

and nobody goes more offtopic than you do. every thread eventually becomes about how weak your dk is.

get good. Im done here, you are hopeless.

get good. Im done here, you are hopeless.

sent personal message since is a personal problem you have with me.

answer there if you want.

I don't think it will be fixed because the way it is now incentives people to spend mcoin

Just 1 tornado at 3 and +7 mage already can kill a town, only bad thing is since they all die at same position corpses don't spread and seem less people dead. Plus when finish you can go out like a gentlemen without chance for people chase you.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

The harsh reality is, if the druid skill was bugged, it would have been fixed by now; obviously the developers are happy with its current state. Personally i don't think its op, there are a lot of other skills that i still think are op *cough* blessing *cough* but hey; we accepted it & now it's not that big of a deal

The harsh reality is, if the druid skill was bugged, it would have been fixed by now; obviously the developers are happy with its current state. Personally i don't think its op, there are a lot of other skills that i still think are op *cough* blessing *cough* but hey; we accepted it & now it's not that big of a deal

you really think that?

check screen shots, 2 guys walk in t4, kill by themselves around what? 10, 15 mcs?

and thats without putting paladin banner into this.

one party of druid + pala + mage can put down countless mcs in a simple combo without even give a chance to fight back.

btw, ranger skill is op vs one target.

this druid + pala skills are op vs as many as there are in the 7x7 area around the spot the skill is placed.

and they can place their skill within 4 and 5 yards away from them, so as soon as you are 8 or 7 yards away you can be destroyed in less than 5 seconds. you and as many mcs there are next to you.

you really think that?

check screen shots, 2 guys walk in t4, kill by themselves around what? 10, 15 mcs?

and thats without putting paladin banner into this.

one party of druid + pala + mage can put down countless mcs in a simple combo without even give a chance to fight back.

btw, ranger skill is op vs one target.

this druid + pala skills are op vs as many as there are in the 7x7 area around the spot the skill is placed.

and they can place their skill within 4 and 5 yards away from them, so as soon as you are 8 or 7 yards away you can be destroyed in less than 5 seconds. you and as many mcs there are next to you.

u should stay crying about dks xd

U alrdy got nicknamed the crybaby of Forum

u should stay crying about dks xd

U alrdy got nicknamed the crybaby of Forum

i don't mind, this is mainly a forum about the game and i made the account to post things related to it.

if it amuze people or not, i don't really care.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going

well, just checked out ss of paladin banner doing 485 x 4 damage. each DoT can get near 1k critical and a full +0 paladin can do this, no amp required  :spiteful:

lets see how long +10 can keep you alive  ::) vs people +0  :lol:

I'm a shaman!  ;D

i know  :drinks:

and druid tornado was fixed  :good:

only time will tell what happens to paladin atomic bomb banner  :snorlax: