Bladedancers new skill after maintaince

Personally ill take rush to 4/4 first because it will most likely benefit more than extra invincibility. Increased stun time and chance way better against healers than 0 hits. Ill amp my armors so I can tank caster stuns with the shield and just bang em with offence.

After having 11 points when we reach lvl 22.

This will be my build:

4/4 Magic Transformation.

3/4 Rush.

2/5 Flash/Sap/Ham.

After having 11 points when we reach lvl 22.

This will be my build:

4/4 Magic Transformation.

3/4 Rush.

2/5 Flash/Sap/Ham.

That is not possible. You need to spend 10 sp on basic skills before you can spend sp on expert skills.

I think that everything else in WS its a mater of taste and (for now at least) choice

Shield (magic transformation) is better when going against offence/melee classes. And when tanking bosses.

Rush is better when fighting healer/lock/ranged classes (exactly as Raislin explained before).

Rush - More offense. Offense is the best defense!  If for you BD is all about offense you are a rush man!

Magic Transform - More Defense. Beat your enemy by wearing them out. Take them down one poke at a time! If a BD is a tank with an extra stick for you, you're a shield man!

And ofc anything in between... lvl 1 shield still gives some extra def. lvl 1 rush still helps catch rogues and chase shamans.

Or may be mix it up with a 2/4 + 3/4 combo of the two ;)