"Hack" sities.

R3van

One of the few sities i found, which "hack" the game.. Just look how many people write there their accounts info...devs should do something with such sities..

*link removed*

Lol:

Tested & Working 100% for the moment only gold hack works! But i will release otherupdates whit new hacks soon! Join our community and be a rich player among the n00bS ! Our team is working hard to find and develop new way to have admin items,increased rep,inreased strenght,speed,life,defense and other attributes! Soon we will add how to get runes and crystals for free ! We know about a Admin secret shop whit full sets options and free strengh potion that rise your strenght whit 1000 pts! No one will match you!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There aren't any hacks or cheats, or if they exist only Gm know them. If somebody will create hack, it will be hack speed or attack speed or something else but never gold or miracle coins hack. And if somebody promise to get you a gold with hack or cheat don't believe them..in all mmorpg, some noobs create a hack for get free gold  but you must write your account and password..it's a fake hack for steal your account. So don't believe at some sites or players :)

There aren't any hacks or cheats, or if they exist only Gm know them. If somebody will create hack, it will be hack speed or attack speed or something else but never gold or miracle coins hack. And if somebody promise to get you a gold with hack or cheat don't believe them..in all mmorpg, some noobs create a hack for get free gold  but you must write your account and password..it's a fake hack for steal your account. So don't believe at some sites or players :)

Allmost everything online can be hacked they usually target big games like wow,guild wars etc coz there is more of a challege in breaking through & those hackers you calling noobs are called scammers no hacker is a noob !

this character(elmoking) is 2 level something.saw him at riff.i get mixed feeling flattered bcoz he uses my name .annoyed bcoz noob dares to use my name.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: