3 sets, 1 problem

Bloodylipa

Geez where to start, I love shaman and enjoy playing the class and handled well we kick ass :) but ive run into a luxurious problem. Cant freaking pick path, 3 great sets of armor all with their benefit and I cant pick. Berengars light for excellent HP, this is what im using now and my HP  is 2446 at level 18. And my massive HP has won me many battles, but drags moon and crit down to 270 and 19%. A fury HP gear build would add moon and crit, +15 and +4%, but it brings your HP down to 2146 and fury moon gear adds on 14 more moon but brings HP under 2000. And last CC-gear which is the middle choice adds same moon as fury gear, but less crit. Though CC choices keeps higher HP then fury choices.

another complication is skills. I love quake/blind combo with a strong heal but moon gear will need lightning ball to which I have a hard time getting in. The build I have heal suffers the cut back for lightning ball.

share youre thoughts about gear and skills (lab gear is excluded in my choices cause I havent seen enough, but are free to discuss)