elusive threat resisted by mobs?

Mecha

Is it supppsed to be like this or is it another "bug"?

even mobs, like pumas, etc., resist. I agree it should be resisted by bosses like other skills that are resisted by bosses. But it gets resisted 100% of the time, where other skills get resisted sometimes but not all the time. And mobs resist it too? Its only useful in pvp now, not really fair for people who like to farm and quest. Maybe it should be resisted ONLY by bosses and not mobs, and not 100% of the time. Either this, or bosses and mobs should have 100% chance to resist armistice, roots, dark circle, fear, deathly eye, etc..

Its resisted by bosses 100% and resisted by mobs at least 60-70% of the time. It should be like other skills that get resisted. A high chance to be resisted by bosses, and not resisted by mobs at all. Or if ppl are crying that its too OP why not make it resist by other players as well so it can be completely useless?

They can just remove the skill itself totally so that i can focus my other skill points maxing my Valor aura and gonna have 1k+ base heal. But since its still useful(On PVP) then my mind is still 50/50.  :facepalm: :facepalm: 

P.S.: Hey all priests,lets forget about farming and questing. Lets just focus on pvping  :facepalm: :facepalm:  *sarcasm*

skill still op vs players, full hp goes to 0 OR the person stands there useless for 5 seconds?

really you guys complaining that you cant kill the hardest bosses SOLO in less than a minute anymore?

swamp slug was killed by this, save the screen shots  8)

They can just remove the skill itself totally so that i can focus my other skill points maxing my Valor aura and gonna have 1k+ base heal. But since its still useful(On PVP) then my mind is still 50/50.  :facepalm: :facepalm: 

not every class, has skills useful for everything.

that's the point of skill point allocation.

And now full list of fixes in details:

Priest ("Elusive threat" skill)

- now it's not working on any bosses

- chance of success for this skill is increasing with every new level (of skill) in PvE, 100% chance of success for PvP

- cooldown time was increased from 20 to 22 seconds