exchange btween mc and elfs

malekhijazi

I know that this topic has been suggested millions times. But its important to finally update the exhange program and allow mc to exchange gold/items with elfs. But this wont be working with market or seller or someone who take gold for exhanging, no its ganna be a place maybe nadir where mc and elfs unite together to chat and trade and exchange stuff. This is helpfull since mc always getter rare items that only elfs can use them so its useless but if we can sell it to elfs if wont be useless also the same for elfs. Hop u like my idea and plz we need that place

Did you use the forum search function? There has been many topics that have had the full debate about the idea. Just thought id mention that.. no use repeating a debate when you can simply add to the existing one.

Did you use the forum search function? There has been many topics that have had the full debate about the idea. Just thought id mention that.. no use repeating a debate when you can simply add to the existing one.

i mensioned  that idk if this topic had been posted before and idk about forum search function