about the recently update, still unbalanced

EdwinShuujin97

Question

this is just my opinion, but dont you think this ''bug fix'' that meant to make the game balanced cause priest skill elusive treat is op, is still unbalanced? well i still agree you make a limit to elusive, but you forgotting something! Rogue skill! Still unbalanced. Why? Because rogue now have 3 skill that can be chained together and still op against all class, PLUS that fuc**ng stealth skill of they own. its unbalanced and dev not fix that.

my level 1 elusive treat always resisted on any mobs and boss, always. I prefer not update any priest skill if it is useless at the first place.

So what do you think about this fixes? :3 *40k is wasted*

3 answers to this question

this is just my opinion, but dont you think this ''bug fix'' that meant to make the game balanced cause priest skill elusive treat is op, is still unbalanced? well i still agree you make a limit to elusive, but you forgotting something! Rogue skill! Still unbalanced. Why? Because rogue now have 3 skill that can be chained together and still op against all class, PLUS that fuc**ng stealth skill of they own. its unbalanced and dev not fix that.

my level 1 elusive treat always resisted on any mobs and boss, always. I prefer not update any priest skill if it is useless at the first place.

So what do you think about this fixes? :3 *40k is wasted*

lol, people were soloing snorlar with it, no shit it got fixed.

and rogue's skill hit's 200-100, that's like half a HoT heal? very unbalanced.