What do you REALLY think about mage in this update?

Fiery

Actually mages can and do tank in lab, they have many ways of killing the parasites very quickly and get away with little problems. because unlike foj or rush, chains pushes away the mobs and gives you space to walk away easily. its very effective. you could easily circulate between your skills depending on the situation. attack with tw then use chains to get away or attack with ss and use tw to get away. its a very effective and fast way of getting through lab, if the healers know what they are doing.

Actually mages can and do tank in lab, they have many ways of killing the parasites very quickly and get away with little problems. because unlike foj or rush, chains pushes away the mobs and gives you space to walk away easily. its very effective. you could easily circulate between your skills depending on the situation. attack with tw then use chains to get away or attack with ss and use tw to get away. its a very effective and fast way of getting through lab, if the healers know what they are doing.

you r rite or only pros anf high amp can do that?

you r rite or only pros anf high amp can do that?

Naah any one with at least  lvl 3 chains and a 400+ dmg on fire ball and tw (ss can be a backup dmg if the parasite doesn't die) can do it. just takes a lil common sence and a good awareness of the situation.  :good:

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta say I love my mage. Currently I can reach 49.3% atk spd with scroll (for those who say its useless, you can meet me anywhere and we can normal hit each other staff vs staff and you will see the difference)

But I am using a different set at the moment, which gives me 22.5% dodge without scroll, and I love it. Its not that useful in high lvl pve because the higher the mobs/bosses the more accuracy they have, but in pvp its my heart.

I dont even have the cape with mana regen, and my mana wont even budge thanks to dragon eye. I have virtually infinite mana, so Im thinking to put pene enchant on one of my rings, but Im not sure yet

Screenshot_2014-08-23-11-31-10.png

mages still need a defensive boost, either a stun skill or something to regain hp. But I think that if mages just get 1 more good skill, like a shield that absorbs damage or another damage skill (even more if its aoe), they will become OP. of course mage vs healer, the healer will always have the advantage. But I have the feeling that at some point, mages will be the new thing to cry about.

mages still need a defensive boost, either a stun skill or something to regain hp. But I think that if mages just get 1 more good skill, like a shield that absorbs damage or another damage skill (even more if its aoe), they will become OP. of course mage vs healer, the healer will always have the advantage. But I have the feeling that at some point, mages will be the new thing to cry about.

i 100% agree  :good:

my suggestion it  need a stun skill cause block regen and heal skill restauracion  and slow movement to the enemy

they will make ethereal barrier that support 2 atack  powerfull mage  :drinks:

my suggestion it  need a stun skill cause block regen and heal skill restauracion  and slow movement to the enemy

-.-

I didint understand anything.

And mages need moar damage :crazy:

Mages and heal,y no get mage is a dmg dealr? :crazy: :wacko:

DMG wise mage skills are good problem is weapon staffs have about 50% less dmg than bow /xbow even rogue with 2knives do more dmg and nothing to say about warlock stun , fear , silence they got nearly everything devs just hate mages we can't do anything about that  :( :cray: :sorry: :facepalm: :search:

Cry how much you want to cry about mages. Game developers wont change it. And yeah I guess its better to invest in a rogue or BD. Playing other chars except mages is always a good choice.

did u know that ,mage can t fight with healer classes :facepalm: i said that it needs any move to cause block heal restore  and regeneration

futhermore this move cause any stun or slow move to the enemy .

why you want more damage  lol?

by war or farm lab

mage can t defeat and endure alone battle with healer classes

:crazy: was unrespectfull  my english isn t perfect, im not american dude

mage already have stun(with chance), they hardly kill any healers but they can do well in killing melees.

If you think mages needs a buff,you are really really playing the game wrong.

"Oh but I can't kill x class 1vs1!"

You're not supposed to. Your job is to cause as much damage and harass  as possible to many players since you have 4 aoe skills.

His not how you play mage there is no right or wrong way aoe skill doesn't help you in any way I'd rather have single target skills that aoe that have soo small range and fail so often if stone shatter would have 100% chance stun even then its not effective since you have to get close by jumping in fights just too get stunned  :fool: