What do you REALLY think about mage in this update?

Fiery

Hey guys, so i'm new in this game, and i played as a mage

So i read in the forum, alot of people saying that mage is not that good in this update

So i wanna ask, what is the pros and cons, strongs and weaknesses of mage in this update?

Please answer so i can better my mage and be a good mage

Thanks all :friends:

Each 2 attack you block an attack from now on? For me Mages are even more lovely if you ask me... Mages rock!

Is that what the new expert skill do?

Wow that sounds awesome! Mages are awesome indeed!

Thanks skiney for the response  :drinks:

Actually at 3/3 skill it spawns every 4 auto attacks

But yeah, I believe mages got something really worth to use

Hard to master the timing of spawning in fights in arena, but it saves your life when it's right on spot

Is is triggered by our attacks or the enemy's attack?

So the skill came up when we attack 4 times, or when the enemy attacks 4 times?

• 3 weeks later...

Mages are the worst caster in the game. With no  heals you would think devs would give us damage increase or atleast more damaging skills

Mages are the worst caster in the game. With no  heals you would think devs would give us damage increase or atleast more damaging skills

lets see what devs will offer on next skill but right now mages are good n balanced.

mage's are the worst class in the game, with mdef, it's game over, they are not balanced one bit.

whats your problem man?!. you dont even play mage longer than your rogue.

whats your problem man?!. you dont even play mage longer than your rogue.

I don't need to play mage to know if there not balanced. they have no stuns, with mdef, terrible and avoidable dmg, there not good for anything, not even dungeons, every other class has a better advantage, it's true.

I don't need to play mage to know if there not balanced. they have no stuns, with mdef, terrible and avoidable dmg, there not good for anything, not even dungeons, every other class has a better advantage, it's true.

this my friend, its totally wrong. hard dungeon i was always happy when my party has 1 mage in it,  true they are squishy but with a good tanker he kicked ass on boss/mobs, careful on doing things is a pro mage ways. especially jatsr a pro mage in dungeon ive ever known. u should learn his moves if u wanna be a useful mage in dungeon :good: . mage also good in arena but hunting they r having difficulty as warlock does.

Really mage is as good as amount of mc spent on it I have mage lvl20atm and I'm happy to be one still need balancing but hopefully soon mages have there op time :D

this my friend, its totally wrong. hard dungeon i was always happy when my party has 1 mage in it,  true they are squishy but with a good tanker he kicked ass on boss/mobs, careful on doing things is a pro mage ways. especially jatsr a pro mage in dungeon ive ever known. u should learn his moves if u wanna be a useful mage in dungeon :good: . mage also good in arena but hunting they r having difficulty as warlock does.

you don't need a tank for hard, ranger and BD will perform better than mage, without attracting the whole room, did enough with one healer. and 4 dps.

and "jatsr" isn't good, +10 mage that's all. used to go full radiant and get two shotted in arena, cannot heal, cannot kite, cannot stun, that's not good for arena, oh wait they can kite a dk..

if Mages are balanced, then cool, leave them as they are, I'm sure all the great mages agree.

So mage can't kite  :facepalm:

oh wait they can kite a dk..

and killing random noobs means nothing, could do the same on a high amped mage but that dont make the class good,

anyway's mage is balanced, completely :)

:facepalm: this is not killing random nobs with high amp mage  :facepalm:

If you think +3 lvl17 arena set with +5lvl 17 staff is high amp then wat is +8-+10  :unknw:

:facepalm: this is not killing random nobs with high amp mage  :facepalm:

If you think +3 lvl17 arena set with +5lvl 17 staff is high amp then wat is +8-+10  :unknw:

There was a screen of 3 mages doing 0 dmg, can't judge the class by randoms because anything can lose.

Only by common sense, look at it and compare it to the other class`s, then maybe you'll get it, if you think it's balanced, then ok that's cool too.

Compared to other classes mage is left out just bicose no stun or cc  but that doesn't make it useless its not balanced amplifying will never be balanced

you don't need a tank for hard, ranger and BD will perform better than mage, without attracting the whole room, did enough with one healer. and 4 dps.

and "jatsr" isn't good, +10 mage that's all. used to go full radiant and get two shotted in arena, cannot heal, cannot kite, cannot stun, that's not good for arena, oh wait they can kite a dk..

if Mages are balanced, then cool, leave them as they are, I'm sure all the great mages agree.

dude you dont even know him, you dont even like to play mage you're the same as a guy that i known(tamoae). what are you trying to prove? your dignity in this forum or for mage that knows how to play well??.

If you want to farm dungeons or mobs mages are the best, for anything else they SUCK SUCK SUCK

I got +9 doom +7 full equip, ruberius cape, great darkness rings and I can't kill anyone with +6 +7 in 1v1, I die like shit if someone who knows to play target me, if you want a good char make ranger or bd  they are extremely easy and op, I play mage cause I like him but it sucks after all defence became same and rings amp, I got 374 dmg, 15% penetration, 5lvl fireball and I deal 220 dmg with fireball on someone with arena equip and +8 rings

If you want to farm dungeons or mobs mages are the best, for anything else they SUCK SUCK SUCK

I got +9 doom +7 full equip, ruberius cape, great darkness rings and I can't kill anyone with +6 +7 in 1v1, I die like shit if someone who knows to play target me, if you want a good char make ranger or bd  they are extremely easy and op, I play mage cause I like him but it sucks after all defence became same and rings amp, I got 374 dmg, 15% penetration, 5lvl fireball and I deal 220 dmg with fireball on someone with arena equip and +8 rings

if you are talking about 1vs1 then STOP. mages arent meant to be like that, theyre not BD/ranger that can beat players at 1vs1. when in party/arena mages are the best deathblow you can get.

dude you dont even know him, you dont even like to play mage you're the same as a guy that i known(tamoae). what are you trying to prove? your dignity in this forum or for mage that knows how to play well??.

I'm not complaining about a class, I don't want to get buffed on enemy side, just trying to see why people are in denial about obvious flaws, enjoy being free AP then, and a lesser class at everything else. now even lock can do almost the same dmg, with 2 stuns, it is the worst caster by far, I did know jatsr, because used to, two shot him in arena, or kill it with +1 shaman and end up with full hp, mages suck, but at the same time there totally balanced and dont need fixing :)

cause 220 dmg is a the best deathblow one can get  :)

You can't compare mages and warlocks its just stupid warlok kills mage any day of week mage wount even get close to do DMG maby lucky fireball will but then u get stun / fear 5-6sec later you died doesn't matter 1v1 or 2v2 3v3 5v5

You can't compare mages and warlocks its just stupid warlok kills mage any day of week mage wount even get close to do DMG maby lucky fireball will but then u get stun / fear 5-6sec later you died doesn't matter 1v1 or 2v2 3v3 5v5

exactly, that is why, mage is completely balanced, as people here insist.

No, Mages need a extra damage increase or something because against melees we are okay That's no problem,  it's the healing classes I have a problem with, ever since the magic update all healing classes rule the game. How is a healer beating every single class? Healers need to be nerfed especially priest and Druid. I bet a +10 Druid/priest beats any class +10 if they are using it right.

Seems like ethereal barrier is epic.But next update ’’dragon eye’’  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  SO TERRIBLE

As a healer, I HATEEEE mages in dungeon. Omfg, suicidal

Actually no.If a mage has enough def and HP,then it can tank dungeon very nicely 8)

I tank normal and easy mostly  8) Not ready to tank hard or heroic yet,i still need more def.

Dragons eye ...hm not wat I expected but really helps get barriers up fast seems like + DMG and def speed still seem slow but little changes to set might get near 40% :D ..if. Its 20% at 4/4 idg

Now magse defiantly can tank  ;D

MAGE R.I.P 

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

R.I.P mage  :rofl: stop joking its just beginning ones ppl learn more and try out new skill builds it all be fine still bit squishy but mages are getting better

MAGE R.I.P 

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Do you really think that we have 0 mages in all servers? :aggressive:

Nope.

Mages are getting better.

I love mages no matter what, they have the coolest skills  8) . Time Warp!!! :clapping:

not just that skill.. also shatter stone and ethereal barrier..

mage is war like :blush: