Coquette - Tikolina (Us-Sapphire) 🎀

Hello 🤗 here my entry trying to look as much as I could to my char using coquette which is actually one of my favs 🤭

To make it I used some stuff I already had and modify it a bit so it looks just as the costume! The hat I made it myself with some boxes I had (shopping online boxes finally helped a bit 😅

Hope you like it! 

20220621_033505.jpg

20220621_035714.jpg

19 minutes ago, TikolinaPat said:

Hello 🤗 here my entry trying to look as much as I could to my char using coquette which is actually one of my favs 🤭

To make it I used some stuff I already had and modify it a bit so it looks just as the costume! The hat I made it myself with some boxes I had (shopping online boxes finally helped a bit 😅

Hope you like it! 

20220621_033505.jpg:kawaii:

20220621_035714.jpg

dammm so cute.. I will move to ur server soon:vp-hehe:

39 minutes ago, TikolinaPat said:

Hope you like it! 

20220621_033505.jpg

20220621_035714.jpg

Wowowowow goodluck!!!!  Hat on the wrong side of the head though🤌🏻

10 minutes ago, dionie12 said:

Wow my future wife 😍

Dop I tell ur mom u on forum again😘

2 minutes ago, aFatOldManx said:

Wowowowow goodluck!!!!  Hat on the wrong side of the head though🤌🏻

I had another pic with the hat on the other side but someone cough cough said no 🤣

On 6/21/2022 at 2:13 PM, TikolinaPat said:

Hope you like it! 

All the best! It's prettier than your guild unity. Joke. Don't kill me.

I already predicted your prize tho. Who helped you make the props btw?:suspicious1:

On 6/21/2022 at 5:13 AM, TikolinaPat said:

Hope you like it! 

20220621_033505.jpg

20220621_035714.jpg

Nice work emulating the costume from then game 

6 hours ago, TheCaster said:

It's prettier than your guild unity

What you mean :panda7: they are perfect kinda.... as long as im not afraid to click on skill :uhuh: