New expert skill "Tornado"

I'm very surprised there isn't already a topic on this. Anyway, so has anyone taken it on a test drive yet? Currently at level 1 it does ~300 damage and maybe stuns for a second or half. Can anyone tell me what happens at 3/4 or 4/4? Does the damage or stun time increase? Or perhaps both?

Currently I have forest song at 3/4 but don't wanna take a chance on a book of oblivion in case the new skill Sucks.

i have it at 3/4 401dmg, 2secs stun & 7x7.  Best part was it breaks stealth and theres almost no chance rogues can avoid it as long as its a smart druid who doesnt spam skills. And the pull/push + stun is very usefull in arena.

Its all abt pvp. In labs and dungeons i prefer forest song (which ofc is not at all reliable in pvp)

Thank you for the info, Sceadu! I'm finding it extremely difficult to choose between the two....forest song and tornado. On the one hand, my forest song at 3/4 is awesome when it works but like you pointed out, it is very unreliable, especially in pvp. I would prefer tornado but it seems the stun duration is too low at only ~2 secs!

I like the new dynamics tornado brings to pvp and pve. It is especially fun at crossings to pull away legion players before they can cross back. Also, since we can essentially pull mobs from as far away as 8 yards, this skill now gives druids the farthest ranged attack, very handy when there are many players aiming for the same mobs when questing!

I wish we had more skill points. For now I'll keep my forest song as it is and make do with tornado at 1/4. :(

Shouldve not at all  lvlup up tat skill. Devs very vulnerable in this game. 3v3 is nt worth spending 2 or 3 skill points. Stick with forest song as this guy above me said.

Tornado sucks big time now. Area reduced from 7x7 to 3x3. I don't know what the devs were thinking. It is supposed to be an expert skill. Now it is even more useless than shaman earthquake, which is not even in the same league what with it not being an expert skill at all.

If any skill needs nerfing it's the shaman shield, which is simply insane. Come on, devs, there will always be people who whine and whine about everything. Druids were finally rising up to be pretty cool and now you're nerfing an "expert" skill that hadn't even been op in the first place and now you've made it worse than a basic shaman skill.

With only a 3x3 area of effect now this skill is pretty much useless. It hardly stuns for a second and the dmg it deals is laughable at best. I don't see what's "expert" about it now. I'm even starting to regret wasting 40k on it, which I could have bought signs with instead.

34ep -1sec stun- 3v3- normal dmg. Still trying to figure wat happens when u upgrade it. + .5sec stun and ~50dmg?  They hardly visit these threads so we better carry on with op forest song.

gm idiot .! what the hell r u thinking about, u decreased tornado range, atleast its good with 7x7 range with small dmg, and now its totally suck, u made all NOOb skills for elf.

so this is mcspear not warspear, u should make mc clans and mobs only, idiot  :crazy:

Druid's have 3 stuns, of course 7x7 wasn't going to last,  now it's the same size as earthquake and circle, be lucky they let you keep the stun effect,  1v1 vs melee it's still OP, heal + 3 ways to kite, hell even 4 with bees.

this is called balance,  good job.

Druid's have 3 stuns, of course 7x7 wasn't going to last,  now it's the same size as earthquake and circle, be lucky they let you keep the stun effect,  1v1 vs melee it's still OP, heal + 3 ways to kite, hell even 4 with bees.

this is called balance,  good job.

Game isnt designed for 1v1 pvp and root is the only dependable stun druids got. Forest song is just a gamble and tornado stuns for less than a sec  :facepalm:  and nobody wanted 3stuns (? :bad: ) compared to blind, lightning shield and earthquake this tornado thingy is nothing.

and again, cant even compare this skill with earthquake, even if u time it right it stuns for like .5secs and makes less than regular dmg.

Druids do it the tough way and shamans play easy.

Game isnt designed for 1v1 pvp and root is the only dependable stun druids got. Forest song is just a gamble and tornado stuns for less than a sec  :facepalm:  and nobody wanted 3stuns (? :bad: ) Druids do it the tough way and shamans play easy.

go lvl up forest song, lasts around 7 seconds, 80% success rate, at lvl4 who knows, stop comparing lvl1 skills.

I'm sure at 3 tornado lasts 2 seconds or more, for class with heal and two other disable/stuns, it's balanced and you should be happy about that.

devs know what there doing, it was obviously broken and now they fixed it like priest and BD skill, live with it.

go lvl up forest song, lasts around 7 seconds, 80% success rate, at lvl4 who knows, stop comparing lvl1 skills.

I'm sure at 3 tornado lasts 2 seconds or more, for class with heal and two other disable/stuns, it's balanced and you should be happy about that.

devs know what there doing, it was obviously broken and now they fixed it like priest and BD skill, live with it.

why do u keep guessing things? prove it forest song has 80% (LOL) success rate and even at lvl4 its just a random stun skill not designed for 2v2 or 3v3 pvp at all (pls ask a good druid in ur server)

Tornado lasts just a bit more than 1sec at lvl3 making just +70-90dmg and 3x3 ( for 34ep :crazy: )

compared to its counterparts druids are weak (or mayb not as op) so either way theres no balance. If devs knew wat they were doing, they wouldnt have given tornado 7x7 and nerf it just cos some retards were unhappy (as usual).

Nobody wants easy mode, its just tat the skill sucks big time and druids who havent tried it yet can know how badly they nerfed it.

Bottom line is, "Tornado" seriously sucks right now. And for the record, I really wish people would stop comparing this to shaman earthquake because Tornado is supposed to be an "expert" skill, and the fact that it pales even in comparison to a basic shaman skill says a LOT.

I find it very unsettling that both the druid expert skills sound amazing on paper but are both quite something else in actual usage. Forest Song, whatever one's opinion on it may be, is forever limited by the fact that it all depends on chance. It is extremely unreliable even at 3/4 and is further limited by the fact that it works only in a few spaces around the caster, necessitating the druid to actually walk to his/her target location!

Tornado, being an "expert" skill, would be expected to fill in the gaps left wide open by Song but in reality fails miserably. It costs more mana and its cooldown lasts longer than shaman Earthquake, and yet it performs worse with an almost non-existent stun (0.5-2 secs).

Tornado new name change :light breeze !!!!!

And Tornado End .d Deadt .d Finish . Thanks İlove New idiot skill .d

Yeah tornado ♥♥♥♥ing sucks now. Useless watse of an expert skill & 40k

Its business. I had to buy 2 book of oblvn for druid and 2  fr my priest  only in last 1 week. No idea how many more nrfs are on the way for pala and ranger, better to save up some coins.

Опубликованное фото 40 k Опубликованное фото i 40.000 k need and buy  skill tornado Опубликованное фото

102820_.jpg

Bottom line is, "Tornado" seriously sucks right now. And for the record, I really wish people would stop comparing this to shaman earthquake because Tornado is supposed to be an "expert" skill, and the fact that it pales even in comparison to a basic shaman skill says a LOT.

I find it very unsettling that both the druid expert skills sound amazing on paper but are both quite something else in actual usage. Forest Song, whatever one's opinion on it may be, is forever limited by the fact that it all depends on chance. It is extremely unreliable even at 3/4 and is further limited by the fact that it works only in a few spaces around the caster, necessitating the druid to actually walk to his/her target location!

Tornado, being an "expert" skill, would be expected to fill in the gaps left wide open by Song but in reality fails miserably. It costs more mana and its cooldown lasts longer than shaman Earthquake, and yet it performs worse with an almost non-existent stun (0.5-2 secs).

[/quote yes my druid 10+ vs a shaman 8+ hes shield will lower my hp to almost nothin a rouge jump my hp drops super fas rouge at only  8+ n me at all 10+ cant keep up with mcs skills or ranger or bd or priest the only one are not so hard bd dk pallas

did I hear someone say balanced ? if u are concern about balance,  go balance warlock skills..  rogue, now got ducking throw, jump skill...  can ko most druids in 2sec.  with tornado there's some counter possibilities,  and now thanks stupid gm, druids are nothing.. it seems ws lover reducing very fast on Google play store..  serves u right. 

did I hear someone say balanced ? if u are concern about balance,  go balance warlock skills..  rogue, now got ♥♥♥♥ing throw, jump skill...  can ko most druids in 2sec.  with tornado there's some counter possibilities,  and now thanks stupid gm, druids are nothing.. it seems ws lover reducing very fast on Google play store..  serves u right.

You sir,must be extremely weak if you say that the druid is "nothing".

Against most melee classes I'd say druids are a formidable class because we have a lot of skills to kite with. However the drawbacks become evident when juxtaposed against other casters. Druids still lack that one skill to set us apart, like the shaman blind/shield, warlock circle, etc. None of the current skills are on that level yet. Tornado showed promise, but that was before devs nerfed it to almost unusable levels.

Against most melee classes I'd say druids are a formidable class because we have a lot of skills to kite with. However the drawbacks become evident when juxtaposed against other casters. Druids still lack that one skill to set us apart, like the shaman blind/shield, warlock circle, etc. None of the current skills are on that level yet. Tornado showed promise, but that was before devs nerfed it to almost unusable levels.

A skill to set you apart?

Root

Trespassing ...

These ppl who cry about tornado quit ws and go play sims

I mean u rly think 7x7 pull together skill wont be nerfed?

Tornado was op as crazy ...

Go home wannabedruids i never ever had any problems when druid was nerfed, in any situation...

Nvm im out again shitzostyle

Trespassing ...

These ppl who cry about tornado quit ws and go play sims

I mean u rly think 7x7 pull together skill wont be nerfed?

Tornado was op as crazy ...

Go home wannabedruids i never ever had any problems when druid was nerfed, in any situation...

Nvm im out again shitzostyle

Nobody wants 7x7. That's crazy. The issue is that the nerf is too much with very little to look forward to. I'm sure no druid in his right senses will level this "expert" skill now. Anyway this is an argument stretched far too long and thin. Time to drop it and move on.

Lel, tornado does not suck. Depends where and for what reason you use it.

I love to pvp & I can tell you, tornado is beast. 508 dmg= 1k critical isn't bad to me (4/4 nado). Plus it has a short ministun, which is also very useful. Maybe I'm just used to shamans earthquake radius that I don't see the problem with tornado? Either way; I'd rather tornado than sleep skill :) sleep is good but..not my style of play.

he's right  :facepalm: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :facepalm:  LIGHT BREEZE GOOD SKILL .d

light breeze

from what i heard from physik you guys are lucky

the new dk skill can't compare it isn't an aoe it's just a single hit

be happy with what you guys got srsly :facepalm:

tornado i s atleast 4 or even maybe 5 yards

i tried it i seen it i memorised it

but tornado should be 5x5

beacuse it says "tornado"

not "gentle breeze"

• 5 weeks later...

What they should have done is amp one of five skills already, but basic skill must be maxed 5/5, dew could heal more than just one party member, roots can root down more that one, barkskin the same more than one party member, lightning could stun and silence at expert lvl and bees could confuse and blind. But I have a feeling there is more tweaking ahead with expert skills.

I think your right I have a druid my self n its sucks shamans are stronger they have soo much attack n with new skill the new one are just unsinkable let say shaman n druid shaman 9+ druid 10+ 1v1 on remote are just them two no pt shaman with destroy druid big time so fast becuz the new skill for druid it only works if hes n pt even like that I have hard time killing shaman 8+ it looks a endless fight for me there is no way I can kill shaman 8+ with my 10+