amplification

Hossein

Hello there.

Posting this just because I'm tired of amplification system and how its work tbh.

so many times Ive see people amping so easily while i spam tons of sign and still fail fail...(5m gold  for a craft cross bow 32  and just +9)

image.thumb.png.965fb800269e53d97b214c7c54a22146.png

image.thumb.png.8b0b18c092ebdcf9190a9939c7f73988.pngthis guy just did x2 like this in a row

IMG-20220620-WA0001.thumb.jpg.01fafed726a4784745aafba07cb5f646.jpg

IMG-20220529-WA0002.thumb.jpg.b1f6b9479c9c92e1ccc282ed689dccf8.jpg

I'm pretty sure this happens to most of us and not just me .so  I think we need a plan to improve this problem..

not here to cry over just trying to give out my opinion and i hope u guys do something about it.

I will try some more today if not amp ill quit for good .

Edited by Puppymaster

14 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Yeah the Amp system, like the dg loot system, needs a overhaul bad

sad part 5m cant make +10 wpn i could buy +10 with 5.5m today i see someone selling  but still got 50set more waiting for dmg3 sale :kawaii:

and hope they do something about this. really unfair

Edited by Puppymaster

The amplification system is based on de facto random chance. The guy in the screenshot rolled insane rng, he may have just used up his luck for the next year or so.

33 minutes ago, Nosotraes said:

The amplification system is based on de facto random chance. The guy in the screenshot rolled insane rng, he may have just used up his luck for the next year or so.

its unfair and needs to be fixed i think so

see this ... also same things about dungeons drop first day of new week 5book vamp dropped in mc and the other days 0 lol

image.thumb.png.12acf31dfc2d2925ec5d3068a5c80bd0.png

20 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

Yup, it's unfair. All in order to trick you into spending money.

hope they fixing this to be a little fair

16 hours ago, Puppymaster said:

hope they fixing this to be a little fair

You'll have to wait for a lot then, I fear.

9 hours ago, Higgings said:

You'll have to wait for a lot then, I fear.

aint waiting  amped it by 310sets:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:now i hope they dont bring higher lvl xbow for 2 3 y :forever_alone_happy1:

This system is designed to be unfair and to encourage you to spend money. It's good from a business perspective, but oh so bad for the consumer. Part of why I quit playing this, going fully f2p is de facto impossible to do, especially at higher levels.

18 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

This system is designed to be unfair and to encourage you to spend money. It's good from a business perspective, but oh so bad for the consumer. Part of why I quit playing this, going fully f2p is de facto impossible to do, especially at higher levels.

not true bro  im playing from 2010 and i haven't spend any $ on the game .also i have hurted most of those cash players who just plays on $ .and still i am but on new heroes .tbh the greatness items (lazy to make it) made it abit harder sometimes impossible but still having fun .

this game is very fun from the start and honestly it been part of my life .all they need to do maybe bring more players new ones into game.

and about amp system yeah its really unfair also about drops hope they do something to make it a little fair while u spam signs and fail and some do +10 with 10sets of sign

16 hours ago, Laevateinn said:

I like to buy books for this reason. Books are 100% guaranteed reinforcement.

Maybe I am the person who has the most books among +9 users :suspiciousowl:

to be stronger sure u need books .everyone can do +10 even f2p players but books costs lot to gather :forever_alone_happy1: