[2014.07.01] Game servers stop.

r0land

Return my 160k gold or I will take u guys to the coat!!!. U. Guys mistook my gold !!!! I m serious return my gold. Or ready for 1 star at playstore. U FU*CKEN THEIFS

Return my 160k gold or I will take u guys to the coat!!!. U. Guys mistook my gold !!!! I m serious return my gold. Or ready for 1 star at playstore. U FU*CKEN THEIFS

10/10 Trolling :rofl:

Are you guys blind asholllles you can't see that they are stealing your money by making dumb bugs and dumb updates fuuuuucccccckkkkkk who can't understand what I am talking about

Are you guys blind asholllles you can't see that they are stealing your money by making dumb bugs and dumb updates fuuuuucccccckkkkkk who can't understand what I am talking about

I dont buy mcoins :blush:

- priest skill "Elusive Threat" won't be damaging bosses of any time;

Seems fair  ::)  priest skill was obviously over the top when it came to boss fights.

If i understand right it will simply be low success chance to hit boss with?

- necromancer skill "Poisonous Shield" won't be affecting NPCs;

Great thanks.. No more trolls messing up with Norlant quest givers

- blade dancer skill "Magic Transformation" will be working according to description;

Could we have some more details of that does that mean?  How will it work differently from before?

Seems fair  ::)  priest skill was obviously over the top when it came to boss fights.

like priest blue skill ithink

Who cares if they are? (I doubt its on purpose)

Even so, id glady give a lot of my American $$$ to them. Only poor noobs like yourself cry about such things.

It wont work on any kind of boss like roland here wrote

Priest's new skill was so dumb, killing bosses in seconds. That's close to being able to one shot bosses.

Necromancers stopping people from being able to interact with NPC's, I mean, wtf?

Not sure what they did with BD's shield, but if it really blocked 1500-2000 damage and didn't even have a 1min cooldown then I hope they reduce that shield below 4 digits.

I did in arena the following combo to a BD with 4k HP :

1450! / 350 / 650!

Guess what - the shield absorbed all of it, only the last crit penetrated with 200 dmg :!

The shield is effected by players def. The more def u have - the more it will absorb.

Lets give "ONE STAR" review in playstore guys...

Lmao ryn xD so what will happend to ur priest? :blush:

I'm glad they fixed the bugs now. It become more fair now. I'm curious about quest drops in Ayvondil...

After all, mc has the skills and elfs has the power so its balanced (in my opinion.) :)

The shield is effected by players def. The more def u have - the more it will absorb.

didnt know that about bd skill :unknw:

:good: Well the good news is that palas still have the best skills on elf side. Fyi that's fetter of justice and now Harad's banner.

Good Job Mr.r0land :yahoo: i like fix update now....But, why Symbian always auto exit in new map Ayvondil. kkkkkkk

Ya this kid raaaaapppppeeeeeddddd ur beauty bitttttccccchhhh last night

Did daddy touch you? I sense you have sexual issues.

Being a poor narb doesnt help you either.  :good:

Wait when was priest a pro class did i miss any update or something

meaning what? , I do not understand?