[2014.07.01] Game servers stop.

r0land

Опубликованное фото

Uh oh just logged to warspear and found random priest in kota with banner skill for some reason he ended up like this and used life scroll and ended up the same then use scroll again and run to portal :D

Finished 2 quests in 5 min wish i was online earlier to do all swamp quests... now quests reset

deltamis... 2 strong rogue at arena can kill everyone coz they make sooooo much dmg quick... I have rogue 506dmg and i can kill easy +10 rangers and they even cant hit me...

You wear well your name.

Gm shud give free book to players for rearranging skill points

I agree even if I'm mc  :)

Gm if u wanna nerf priest and bd than u should nerf rogue and shaman too

Rogue cant kill 1m boss in 2-3 min.... And shaman have no shield that absorb 1-2k DMG :/

BTW have u tried to kill BD with new skill on ? No matter how much dmg ur "pro" rogue do, u will end up dead ;)

If the GM don't give us oblivion book.

..well...they do the mistake in purpose to get our money out of our pocket.

They nerf the skill is their mistake in the design and if they just fix with no apologize no compensation...well you know what their intention...

Come'on Players now reach 800  damage and the Hp still remains at 2.5k to 4k(tanks). On Casters or Rangers, 2x Axe rogue will definitely kill them in couple of seconds,even Rangers can rampage enemies.

Something needs to be done on these low HP things.Last time when amp system came HP were increased till now it hasn't changed,before it was just lvl15 weapons now players walking with lvl20 weapons...

Give us book of oblivion GM u guys waste our so much money. U people should first check skill then launch it. Btw when will maintance over?.

I think every noob should stop begging for free stuff, buy $100 mcoins a week like me.

Also devs should give ranger a one shot kills all skill.

Im a cookie monster, dont blame me.

They nerf the skill is their mistake in the design and if they just fix with no apologize no compensation...well you know what their intention...

I think every noob should stop begging for free stuff, buy $100 mcoins a week like me.

Also devs should give ranger a one shot kills all skill.

Im a cookie momster, dont blame me.

duck you i want rogues throwing knife to instant kill

Come'on Players now reach 800  damage and the Hp still remains at 2.5k to 4k(tanks). On Casters or Rangers, 2x Axe rogue will definitely kill then in couple of seconds,even Rangers can rampage enemies.

Something needs to be done on these low HP things.Last time when amp system came HP were increased till now it hasn't changed,before it was just lvl15 weapons now players walking with lvl20 weapons...

R0land actually said a little while aho that they were planning on increasing the base hp, atleast for tanks.

Gm if u wanna nerf priest and bd than u should nerf rogue and shaman too

Yeah he is right, how can elves beat 3 rogues on 3vs3 arena? i saw 3 high amped rogue who didd 250 arena and won all, with the new bd skill there :'( were a chance to win but now u are making mcs alway more powerfull..

Come'on Players now reach 800  damage and the Hp still remains at 2.5k to 4k(tanks). On Casters or Rangers, 2x Axe rogue will definitely kill then in couple of seconds,even Rangers can rampage enemies.

Your on to something sir!

I think every noob should stop begging for free stuff....

True ! Noone of ur assholes forced u to buy books and change ur skills. Right ?

Its a cheat with players if you won't give them because new skills effect many ppl bought books and wasted there skill points on new shit skill.

R0land, you gotta be kidding us?

Where are the elves to complain about the skills of mcs that are better, you do nothing.

Now the only time in life that we can feel important and to say: "The developers have reminded us" you just pluck us the only chance of being seen as a threat.

One thing is clear, elves are always the oppressed while developers get spoiling the 'dear little children' (mountain clan) :facepalm:

Whats that mean?

It was not allowed to get more then 25% resilience before , but now u can as with new arena equips it can be surpassed easy.

Druid new skill have also a bug while I'm on other side of lake boss I saw a druid on the lake he use his new skill "Tornado" then suddenly he can attack me to the other side even I move far and can't go to borders also the mob at left side "puma" he can also attack.

I relogin my char I saw my corps on the lake.

Because of this new setup of blocking accounts gm we all will spam you warspear at play store noobs you are stealers you guys are thiefs

Just buy book from player or buy from Mcoin Shop  don't just wait from GM .. :bad: Zzzzz ..  :wacko:

Gm shud give free book to players for rearranging skill points

Give each player a book that you done in last update of skills.

and @All the other angry (?)people(?)

They did not nerf anything.

They fixed the skills.

Priest's new skill was so dumb, killing bosses in seconds. That's close to being able to one shot bosses.

Necromancers stopping people from being able to interact with NPC's, I mean, wtf?

Not sure what they did with BD's shield, but if it really blocked 1500-2000 damage and didn't even have a 1min cooldown then I hope they reduce that shield below 4 digits.

Things like these are called bugged. If you are pathetic enough to abuse and upgrade them then you don't even deserve those skill points.

Isn't it about time Devs made a test server to avoid all these bugs being experienced by players?

It's very unprofessional.  :facepalm:

I mean, simple and hard to spot bugs are okay, but being able to kill a boss alone in 5 seconds when before it took around 5 hours to even solo kill it and many more. Should've shut down the server immediately.

Just my 2 cents.

Because of this new setup of blocking accounts gm we all will spam you warspear at play store noobs you are stealers you guys are thiefs

Aww what happened you and the other losers who were stupid to trade acc will make a big army and boycott warspear in google play :(

I saw some funny comments with 1 star there and poor english crying about banned account was that you