Better way for rogue programming

Syluxxx

As you may know rogue is now one of the most powerfull class ingame, but I have something to comment.

In mamy MMORPG games, like WoW or Runes Of Magic, the rogue class has a lot differences with actual warspear rogue, It still been an assassin but, not like a real rogue, I would like to explain why;

First of all, in those well-known games as i had said, rogues can hold daggers or swords as weapon, but just those ones, because they are "ligth weigth" weapons, and also y the famous WoW, It make a rogue use a dagger always.

Also rogues are those who hit in the back to kill the, healers or dps characters, but here in WS the rogue can easily kill a tank in 2 or 3 critic hits.

I say that for just a reason, for you devs to change a little the code for rogues, at least to make then use a dagger obligatory, also because rogue has to hide himself and the wespons they hold, and a war axe... in all Rol games, the axe is a non-hidden weapon.

It would be cool some changes (I know its difficult, I am studiying Eng. Inf.) to make the game better:

1- Make rogue use a dagger obligatory

2- If you take out axes from weapons that can use the rogue, increase the damage dealt by abilities

3- If you do not take out axes, make stealth to have more cooldown to good "hide" the axe.

Thats all, hope I did not pretend to make mine the game, just suggest a good way for a rogue class.

Wtf get lost idiot Rogue is good the way it is go play the stupid games you mentioned are you 1 of the 1500 hp cloth users who i kill with 1 hit?

And here we have a good example that what a fan-rogue-boy think, or well the most he could...

It so easy to say that when you are one of the most OP classes in this game and can delete a char with even 2 hits... if you want an easy game, left me recommend you hello kitty online, if not, read again my topic and you will understand.

I dont going to defend my self, I can easily delete a rogue like you, I had done... but this not the thread.

Axe is considerer as a heavy weapon, (also something that warspear lucks of, a way to determinate the "weigth" of weapons), rogue cant even go with heavy armors, so what do you want? A rogue that is a tank+assassin+best damager+dps+everything? That is no sense, I know friends that have a awesome rogue and they think like me, if not, I invite you to play WoW and see with your open eyes... exept you still with that blindness.

And here we have a good example that what a fan-rogue-boy think, or well the most he could...

It so easy to say that when you are one of the most OP classes in this game and can delete a char with even 2 hits... if you want an easy game, left me recommend you hello kitty online, if not, read again my topic and you will understand.

I dont going to defend my self, I can easily delete a rogue like you, I had done... but this not the thread.

Axe is considerer as a heavy weapon, (also something that warspear lucks of, a way to determinate the "weigth" of weapons), rogue cant even go with heavy armors, so what do you want? A rogue that is a tank+assassin+best damager+dps+everything? That is no sense, I know friends that have a awesome rogue and they think like me, if not, I invite you to play WoW and see with your open eyes... exept you still with that blindness.

not like a real rogue, I would like to explain why;First of all, in those well-known games as i had said, rogues can hold daggers or swords as weapon, but just those ones, because they are "ligth weigth" weapons, and also y the famous WoW, It make a rogue use a dagger always.

uhm no, don't talk about WoW when your clueless, best rogue's in the game use slow one handed wpns, we are able to use one handed axes, one handed maces, fist weapons too.

im at the highest tier, and use both daggers and maces, anything with the best ilvl wins, daggers is not only what makes a rogue, two axes fit rogue perfectly in WS, anyone saying otherwise is silly, and attached to there old weapons, axe's are now a upgrade.

Опубликованное фото

I Prefer daggers and/or one handed swords on rogues. Axes i'm happy to live without. So sure.

• I would love that :blush: .

Wtf get lost idiot Rogue is good the way it is go play the stupid games you mentioned are you 1 of the 1500 hp cloth users who i kill with 1 hit?

oh my, so u do understand that rouge already balanced. my u have grown up. :'(

uhm no, don't talk about WoW when your clueless, best rogue's in the game use slow one handed wpns, we are able to use one handed axes, one handed maces, fist weapons too.

im at the highest tier, and use both daggers and maces, anything with the best ilvl wins, daggers is not only what makes a rogue, two axes fit rogue perfectly in WS, anyone saying otherwise is silly, and attached to there old weapons, axe's are now a upgrade.

Опубликованное фото

The problem is that I lost my WoW account so many years ago (Next month will be 5 or 6 year) and when I played I used to hold a dagger or similar yes or yes, maybe now they have changed I dont know I also leave the forum 3 moths later, and dont touch it from them.

But, the thing is, rogue is a ligth weigth class and, like I say in last post, axe, is considerer in all Rol and RPG games as a Heavy weigth weapon, and a non-hiden one, even you have a gabardine. So now, use an axe is like, "make a use from a bug", I do not know if I am expressing correctly, but I think is understandable.

NEXT UPDATE RANGERS WITH AK-47  :crazy:

• I would love that :blush: .

The problem is that I lost my WoW account so many years ago (Next month will be 5 or 6 year) and when I played I used to hold a dagger or similar yes or yes, maybe now they have changed I dont know I also leave the forum 3 moths later, and dont touch it from them.

But, the thing is, rogue is a ligth weigth class and, like I say in last post, axe, is considerer in all Rol and RPG games as a Heavy weigth weapon, and a non-hiden one, even you have a gabardine. So now, use an axe is like, "make a use from a bug", I do not know if I am expressing correctly, but I think is understandable.

in vanilla rogues, were also using one handed maces, in 2004 when WoW started, that was an OP spec, idk man it's always been like that, one handed axe isn't really a "heavy wpn" compared to two handed, and it's a game who needs logic, play what you enjoy i guess