paladins awesome new skill

Mrlezebonz

Show me the stats if they guy who dwalt that much dmg. Tell me how much def it reduces. Give me proof that the numbers you say are correct. And I will take a look at wether it is op or not. So far I haven't faced anyone who used this skill.

7x7 area !!!!!!

Does damage between 300-500 !!!!!.

Goes 4x !!

Thats the complete package! !!!

Give em shield next !

:yahoo:

thats what i been saying, OP paladin banner is OP.

Show me the stats if they guy who dwalt that much dmg. Tell me how much def it reduces. Give me proof that the numbers you say are correct. And I will take a look at wether it is op or not. So far I haven't faced anyone who used this skill.

if you think about it, paladins can go full magic.

full magic = max heal, max damage from banner.

max banner = mass destruction atomic bomb.

and dont forget this skill deliver criticals. this is one skill which can reach 3k damage in a 7x7 area, damaging everyone.

rocket launcher is probably coming in next update.

The name is iamstgonal. Something like thay. He does ablut 310 to me with his new skill. And it goes for 4 times.

And if u haven't seen something like that laready idk ehat game ur playing cus its definitely there mate

max banner = mass destruction atomic bomb.

rocket launcher is probably coming in next update.

Lololol  :lol: :lol:

this comments deserve a +1

Havent been hit over 50 by a banner yet.

yet  ;D

pvp cave saphire already have someone with 350x4 ...

when paladins reach lvl 4 at this skill, it will go 400+, maybe even 500 on each DoT

i don't know how much defence it reduces, but here's my dmg on some mobs around gasphel. i can post the dmg on some mc if u like.

(No animals were harmed during this production)

i don't know how much defence it reduces, but here's my dmg on some mobs around gasphel. i can post the dmg on some mc if u like.

(No animals were harmed during this production)

Dang, that shit deals a  shitload of dmg. O_o

Dang, that shit deals a  shitload of dmg. O_o

IKR!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

I now deal most dmg in tower and arena(even when we loose) 8) 8)

year of the paladin indeed.

its comparable to the rogue 2.5k damage

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=21413.165

higher.

rogue may reach a 3k critical with stealth and axes now.

banners may reach 4k critical.

rogue kill one target, paladin kill a city.

rogue is dps, paladin is tank.

so does this make sense?

higher.

rogue may reach a 3k critical with stealth and axes now.

banners may reach 4k critical.

rogue kill one target, paladin kill a city.

rogue is dps, paladin is tank.

so does this make sense?

and what are the odds of that banner damage to crit 4 times to the same target in a row?

and what are the odds of that banner damage to crit 4 times to the same target in a row?

dont waste your time

low, but 2 criticals is enough to even up a +10 rogue with lvl 20 axes using his max possible damage.

yet you can do this being +0 :) and you hit multiple targets  :good:

Um level 4/4 banner  does 5 hits. So more chances of critical get even higher. Imagine a full kw Pala with level 19 arena spear. We'll be as immortal as priests in swamps and as dmg op as mages and rangers.

:nea: On DAMN :nea: they just nerfed the druid skill. I prey to harad that they don't duck with this skill. Damn them if they do ]:>

Um level 4/4 banner  does 5 hits. So more chances of critical get even higher. Imagine a full kw Pala with level 19 arena spear. We'll be as immortal as priests in swamps and as dmg op as mages and rangers.

5?!  :shok:

no way.

IF really is 5... there you go, one critical is enought to surpass +10 rogues highest damage.

who needs an army of rogues? call a paladin.  ::)

don't forget shaman's skill does the same  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

dont forget shaman skill damages a single target.

not an entire 7x7 area

if shaman damage goes as high as paladin one, it should be lowered as well.

:spiteful:

5?!  :shok:

no way.

IF really is 5... there you go, one critical is enought to surpass +10 rogues highest damage.

who needs an army of rogues? call a paladin.  ::)

SUUUUUUSHHHH ;) !!!

dont forget shaman skill damages a single target.

not an entire 7x7 area

if shaman damage goes as high as paladin one, it should be lowered as well.

Well lets hope neither skill gets nerfed, it takes alot of effort and sacrifices to get a high dmg in both skills. And now paladins are fighting at an equal playing field against the mountain clan.

Shaman totem is completely different... Scales off of your normal magic damage, maybe 20 or 30 above your normal hit and only affects one target in a 5x5 area. Do not compare it to banner.

:spiteful: SUUUUUUSHHHH ;) !!!

Well lets hope neither skill gets nerfed, it takes alot of effort and sacrifices to get a high dmg in both skills. And now paladins are fighting at an equal playing field against the mountain clan.

actually a party of paladins rapes as many mcs as there possibly is in front of them.

Do people really that stupid to stand still on the range of the banner instead of move away from the AoE?I mean its basically the same like arena volcano,what you do when it erupt?Stand there and let it blaze you until you die? or you move to other place?The same thing for the banner.What you do when a paladin use the banner?You stand there and keep attacking him or you pull back a bit to avoid the damage?I lol because from what I read,some of them seem to keep attacking the paladin and take the whole banner damage.Thats mean you are not smarter than the mobs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Omg people should learn to play instead of keep whining "this skill op" "that skill op" "Paladin kill all mcs with the banner"

Last thing is the banner has a damn long cooldown.If its not long enough for noob whining player,well go ahead dev make the banner has 41 secs cooldown so its more balance  :lol: :lol: :lol:

actually a party of paladins rapes as many mcs as there possibly is in front of them.

What you can do is only whining.Why not create your own game and balance everthing  :bad: :bad: :bad:

cause fetters dont hold you long enought for you to take all the damage from banner right?  :unknw:

and you assuming paladins will put the banner far away, so you can just give one step back n escape it?

please record several videos of you running away from a paladin banner and avoiding its damage.

it will be fun to watch a fail escape from a 7x7 area skill.

cause fetters dont hold you long enought for you to take all the damage from banner right?  :unknw:

and you assuming paladins will put the banner far away, so you can just give one step back n escape it?

please record several videos of you running away from a paladin banner and avoiding its damage.

it will be fun to watch a fail escape from a 7x7 area skill.

Dude,may I suggest you one thing like incresing your magic defense so you wont die everytime paladin use fetters and banner?Thats what I mean with "learn to play".Fetter and banner maybe a deadly combo but cant you use stun or heal or shield?Another thing is banner doesn't hit 7x7 lol its only 5x5 so its not imposibble to dodge the damage.Dont spread ridicolous thing on forum.People seems start to believe that joke.

Dude,may I suggest you one thing like incresing your magic defense so you wont die everytime paladin use fetters and banner?Thats what I mean with "learn to play".Fetter and banner maybe a deadly combo but cant you use stun or heal or shield?Another thing is banner doesn't hit 7x7 lol its only 5x5 so its not imposibble to dodge the damage.Dont spread ridicolous thing on forum.People seems start to believe that joke.

it would be less troublesome if it was 5x5, but actually is 7x7.

in the pic you can see it reaching someone at pvp cave door and a rogue almost in the center of cave. and i had other proof as well in game experience.

there is really no escape vs a paladin banner party, not even 50% magic defense.

btw, amping acessories have nothing to do with knowing how to play...

102893_.jpg

I didnt say anything about amp,I say increasing your magic defense which mean choosing you gear consist of magic defense stat.

Of course amp have nothing to do with how to play.What I mean is choosing your gear wisely.Something like using arena set when facing pvp.

I assume on your picture that the rogue and the one on the entrance moving at the same time as the animation of the skill trigger so it looks like the skill happen to have that large of AoE.Can you show me your other pic? ::)

its 4x4 from the caster not 7x7 ure exaggerating.

When you say it's 7x7, you mean that the skill covers a area as big as 7x7 yards. Not that it reaches 7 yards out in all directions.

Why would divos choose to nerf this skill any way. Unlike other melee class skills this one is based on the amount of magic you have, and guess what? Paladin is  not a magic class, so to get any damage higher than 200 you'd need to buy magic accessories which reduce your other stats drastically. You'd need to level it up high(sacrificing your main skills) and you'd need to buy a mace or spear (with magic enchantment) to become a threat at all.

oh wait. There's more. The skill cool down lasts 30 seconds!!! So if you wait just a little bit for the skill to disappear or if you step back a little when its activated then there goes the pala's hard work. Dont get me wrong though i can use the banner to the best of its potential, but it takes just a little common sense to counter it. Yes yes its my choice i did this and what ever.

"Some 5x5 in arena - 5 Paladins vs 5 Rogues"

Paladins said: Excuse me, do you have a moment for Jesus Christ?

*Paladins start summoning their shitload banners..."

Rogues said: Uhgga, waah!! ugh!!!....

All rogues died...

And those 5 rogues were all controlled by above poster, as he runs wildly into the banners, only to prove how stupid his debate content is, as he thinks everyone's as brainless as him

Believe me, i play a rogue myself, and never had problems with harad's banner, and i met quite a few of them in arena/nadir areas

And those 5 rogues were all controlled by above poster, as he runs wildly into the banners, only to prove how stupid his debate content is, as he thinks everyone's as brainless as him

lol :lol:

I assume on your picture that the rogue and the one on the entrance moving at the same time as the animation of the skill trigger so it looks like the skill happen to have that large of AoE.Can you show me your other pic? ::)

actually, rogue didnt move from the beggining of the skill to the end. he was placed exactly 3yards down and 3yards left from the banner.

but you know pvp cave right? you know its entrance? tell a paladin to place a banner 1yard on top of it. while a mc is 2 yards below the entrance.

it would be like this:

banner

cave entrance

empty

mc

you will see banner damaging the mc  8)

it have the same area as tornado before the fix.

Why would divos choose to nerf this skill any way. Unlike other melee class skills this one is based on the amount of magic you have, and guess what? Paladin is  not a magic class, so to get any damage higher than 200 you'd need to buy magic accessories which reduce your other stats drastically. You'd need to level it up high(sacrificing your main skills) and you'd need to buy a mace or spear (with magic enchantment) to become a threat at all.

oh wait. There's more. The skill cool down lasts 30 seconds!!! So if you wait just a little bit for the skill to disappear or if you step back a little when its activated then there goes the pala's hard work. Dont get me wrong though i can use the banner to the best of its potential, but it takes just a little common sense to counter it. Yes yes its my choice i did this and what ever.

honeslty, a paladin who doesnt go for full magic with these new skills deserves to be a punch bag.

heal goes sky high, with 0 amp on the weapon you can do 2k damage in a 7x7 area.

make a paladin party, wait for the right moment, fetter the shit out of people, use the banner and watch the enemies fall one by one. as simple as that.

only way to fail is if people spam the banner like newbies.

"Some 5x5 in arena - 5 Paladins vs 5 Rogues"

Paladins said: Excuse me, do you have a moment for Jesus Christ?

*Paladins start summoning their shitload banners..."

Rogues said: Uhgga, waah!! ugh!!!....

All rogues died...

if you put any 5 people of the same class then they will be extremely strong no matter what, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. It just depends on what class they are put against, how they use their skills and how they communicate. So putting palas against rogues ain't a good example. How about putting them against another tank class like barbs, dk or even bd.

another thing. Why is every mc decision based on what happens to rogues, am starting to think they're the only mc class you give a shit about. If a group of any elf class is seemingly capable of beating a group of rogues then they are too "Op"

"aww ♥♥♥♥, am group of palas just beat a group of rogues". "They are too op man, its not fair. Nerf then!! Nerf them now!!"

other scenario: "a group of palas just beat (any other mc class)." "do i look like i give a shit?!"