paladins awesome new skill

Mrlezebonz

if you put any 5 people of the same class then they will be extremely strong no matter what, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. It just depends on what class they are put against, how they use their skills and how they communicate. So putting palas against rogues ain't a good example. How about putting them against another tank class like barbs, dk or even bd.

another thing. Why is every mc decision based on what happens to rogues, am starting to think they're the only mc class you give a shit about. If a group of any elf class is seemingly capable of beating a group of rogues then they are too "Op"

"aww ♥♥♥♥, am group of palas just beat a group of rogues". "They are too op man, its not fair. Nerf then!! Nerf them now!!"

other scenario: "a group of palas just beat (any other mc class)." "do i look like i give a shit?!"

bd is an OP class, but even them... idk if they could hold up against the banner group rape.

do u even know why tornado radius was fixed? i am sure 90% of warspear players thinks its becuz of the stun radius being to big ;D

waiting your answers...

do u even know why tornado radius was fixed? i am sure 90% of warspear players thinks its becuz of the stun radius being to big ;D

waiting your answers...

It could move npcs to places were they weren't suppoused to be.

isnt it cause it was 7x7 and could teleport npc/mobs/bosses to areas they shouldnt be at?  ignoring in game "barriers".

banner ignores them as well... you have a 1 yard wall between you and a paladin, no one should be able to touch each other right?

wrong. banner will not gaf and damage you if you in the 7x7 area around it.

Stop crying already and l2play,  or switch sides so then you can complain elves are too weak, or better yet, quit and find a simpler game that your mind can handle. The real unbalance is high amp vs low amp. here is the perfect topic for you

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=106090

I don't think you should cry too loud about banner though. Paldin have had a hard time, especially with the first expert skill. This is a good thing for the power of tank classes.

It could move npcs to places were they weren't suppoused to be.

u deserve a +1 :P winner winner chicken dinner

some people doesnt understand between changing warspear mechanics (npc/mobs/bosses) and killing them

I don't think you should cry too loud about banner though. Paldin have had a hard time, especially with the first expert skill. This is a good thing for the power of tank classes.

i agree they should have a bad ass expert, like barb got too.

but place a banner and go for max AoE destruction is a bit too much.

paladin expert is like mage blazzing ground and warlock plash of darkness, but it covers an area 5 times larger and does around 4 times more damage with half the magic.

but alright i will just watch how it goes. maybe even end my in game lazyness and go level my paladin. since they arent an op machine as bd but can be good if you just know how to play.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so idk why many saying paladin new skill is op since there are other skills that do crazy dmg too like stealth for rouges, ranger blessing, hamstring for bds as well. Y cant palas have an op skill  :diablo:  many others do. Also people cant stand in one place and face me except tpain. 

:tease: 

Ok so idk why many saying paladin new skill is op since there are other skills that do crazy dmg too like stealth for rouges, ranger blessing, hamstring for bds as well. Y cant palas have an op skill  :diablo:  many others do. Also people cant stand in one place and face me except tpain. 

:tease:

>stealth for rouges - they are dps class

>ranger blessing - same as rogue

>hamstring for bds - they are OP inbalanced class

and palas do have OP fetters already.

>tamoae - has big cry skill

you just cant stand us sentinels have the good stuff. u just cant see/dont wanna see that some of legion also have OP skills.

remember when lock owned arena 5x5, and now u complain about banner skill..

Do people really that stupid to stand still on the range of the banner instead of move away from the AoE?I mean its basically the same like arena volcano,what you do when it erupt?Stand there and let it blaze you until you die? or you move to other place?The same thing for the banner.What you do when a paladin use the banner?You stand there and keep attacking him or you pull back a bit to avoid the damage?I lol because from what I read,some of them seem to keep attacking the paladin and take the whole banner damage.Thats mean you are not smarter than the mobs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Omg people should learn to play instead of keep whining "this skill op" "that skill op" "Paladin kill all mcs with the banner"

Last thing is the banner has a damn long cooldown.If its not long enough for noob whining player,well go ahead dev make the banner has 41 secs cooldown so its more balance  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This, paladin banner is easily countered by luring it and moving away. BUT warspear is made of retards who just click on one target and spam skills. when i play 2v2 with proper teammate we dont get hit by banner once. on 5v5 with random retards on my team they stay on banner range and take full hits  :wacko:

tank class with heal, AOE root,  very large flag that can detect invis, deal massive AOE damage, increase AOE ally damage. This skill is as almost impossible to dodge / avoid in arena 5v5, but I don't really care.  Sentinels now wield demonic powers, overpopulated, and looks brute, so they're the antagonist of the game  now  >:D

its just 1 good skill, rest of them are shit skills(new skills). last time they only rely on foj but now banner will be usefull for them pretty good combo against range classes  :spiteful:

Im glad this class got a skill like this but its a bit lob sided if you ask me... Maybe it should do 1 hit 400-500 whatever damage it does... Then just does burn damage over time that would be alright i guess. A skill like this can change the tide of anything thats why people are complaining. A group of palas with spears can fly through heroic... Trust me i saw with my own eyes. The dps is to die for...  :)

honeslty, a paladin who doesnt go for full magic with these new skills deserves to be a punch bag.

heal goes sky high, with 0 amp on the weapon you can do 2k damage in a 7x7 area.

make a paladin party, wait for the right moment, fetter the shit out of people, use the banner and watch the enemies fall one by one. as simple as that.

only way to fail is if people spam the banner like newbies.

wait wait wait

back in the time to patch when all clases get first expert skills. Rogue got elusive jump, paladins illumination, druids forest song ...

and look at this situation

arena 5x5 - 5 pal vs 5 rogue

arena start bopm boom paladins see blue sparks and arena become 3v5

2nd situation

patch 3.0

5 locks vs other elves

5 circles arrows fears and all elves die coz of extreme cc they didnt done nothing and they lose

you mc are greedy... Do think u ll own arenas all the time?

banner isn't op its just balance of game

wait wait wait

back in the time to patch when all clases get first expert skills. Rogue got elusive jump, paladins illumination, druids forest song ...

and look at this situation

arena 5x5 - 5 pal vs 5 rogue

arena start bopm boom paladins see blue sparks and arena become 3v5

2nd situation

patch 3.0

5 locks vs other elves

5 circles arrows fears and all elves die coz of extreme cc they didnt done nothing and they lose

you mc are greedy... Do think u ll own arenas all the time?

nice to know some sane guy like you here. totally agree :good:

• 3 weeks later...

dont try to pvp a pala with full of mc/forsaken around coz if this pala have lifesteal set,he will just suck ur hp including all innocent bystanders which gives pala a ton of hp recovery  :facepalm:  sooo duckin balanced  :facepalm:

even pala is dead,banner still continues to nuke  :facepalm:

wait wait waitback in the time to patch

Stop living in the past. it's not 3.0 or 0.7.. "back in time", we are in the now, and in the now banner is broken and will be fixed, it's already done.

tell that to roland in next patch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i don't know how much defence it reduces, but here's my dmg on some mobs around gasphel. i can post the dmg on some mc if u like.

(No animals were harmed during this production)

This skill is fair if u consider the necro, warlock, and shaman wide area skills, considering some of the skills a palidin aint very useful in combat against most combat skills

This skill is fair if u consider the necro, warlock, and shaman wide area skills, considering some of the skills a palidin aint very useful in combat against most combat skills

clueless comment.

Do people really that stupid to stand still on the range of the banner instead of move away from the AoE?I mean its basically the same like arena volcano,what you do when it erupt?Stand there and let it blaze you until you die? or you move to other place?The same thing for the banner.What you do when a paladin use the banner?You stand there and keep attacking him or you pull back a bit to avoid the damage?I lol because from what I read,some of them seem to keep attacking the paladin and take the whole banner damage.Thats mean you are not smarter than the mobs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Omg people should learn to play instead of keep whining "this skill op" "that skill op" "Paladin kill all mcs with the banner"

Last thing is the banner has a damn long cooldown.If its not long enough for noob whining player,well go ahead dev make the banner has 41 secs cooldown so its more balance  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give this man the Gold Medal !  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Sharpnarut Guy who scammed Apos Snorlar and resold bought lv21 spear with gold. He hits 800-900 on me with banner Lol. area to big for a rogue to walk back

• 2 weeks later...

People still crying about banner?

Talk about beating a dead horse...get over this shit already they nerfed it, move along nothing left to see here

Goto Rogue forums

A.men