Finish six shadows, or no?

Mecha

About a month or longer ago I was told I should think about myself and not just about others. I was told I should finish six shadows instead of saving the quest to help others. Well, on my sapphire priest, Im starting to think I should finish shadows. Then I can unlock t5 dailies, lab quests, and ayvondil quests. since Im in an active guild on sapphire, this would make me more useful and productive on tourneys. But then I wont be able to enter six shadows on this char. Is it worth it to help randoms do shadows? Is it even appreciated? Or should I be selfish and finish it? I already picked up the mirror but havent turned in the quest.

suggestions?

You have helped many people man, it's your time to take a break and care of yourself, good luck mate!

But its not an impossible quest, its an easy quest to accomplish, honest opinion: A player finishing shadow without a high lvl's help will help him later in his skills in game.

First time i leaded a party was in shadow, it teached me how to interact between members and lead them to victory (sounds cliche)  ;D

Nothing against helping newbies finish something, but id prefer watch/teach them do it by themselves than helping them finish it the easy way

Ayvondil is nothing special right now.

Just a few storyline quests that require you to complete garden dungeon difficulties to proceed.

You have to daily there to gain rep as to unlock the next difficulty in the dungeon.

Easy drops lvl19 weaps and gear and so forth.

with that information, it should be easy enough to weigh your options.

There's no selfishness in doing your quest, no one will judge you for not being able to help a level 14 with it's quester only quest at your high lv20s

Go forth,  it is worth to follow the path that lies after Berengar's Six Shadows