TO ALL DEVS

Melfice

Hello dear devs my first an only suggestion is ...

giveing u advice about what u do too Warspar 4.0

Yes im writing about skills,new expert skils,

I hope u play this game for testing all and u like ur idea.

Now then log on your chars they can be all +10

and make 2 pt with 2 ppl

Necromancer + Shaman and Pierst + Druid and test how many times u win or lose with this setting.

Then u shoud write apologize to all ws players ,Why?

YOU SEE i know u dont know what word "balance" exacly mean.

What is my point ?Please use brain really use your brain a little when you make new skills or update.

Coz now i finnaly can say its ONE - SIDED game.

Thats all ,wish u well with your great idea.

Rogue and palladinbarbarian also got crazy unbalance skills.

Dev pls make good skills for mage. Mage now is totally worst clase.New skill totally useless. :facepalm:

Rogue and palladinbarbarian also got crazy unbalance skills.

Dev pls make good skills for mage. Mage now is totally worst clase.New skill totally useless. :facepalm:

barbarian one is good but if you think about paladin one...is an atomic bomb. it may reach 3000! damage on everyone in a 9x9 area, OP much?

When there was no mdef yet.

Shaman n Necro team won like 95% of times(Personal experience me and Eldhrimnir/Pembasmi rarely lost)

When there was no mdef yet.

Shaman n Necro team won like 95% of times(Personal experience me and Eldhrimnir/Pembasmi rarely lost)

dude they dont care about past, they only see whats in present. they always want glory in their eyes(being strongest faction in WS), when sentinel get stronger and there is the thing called jealousy in their mind. last time sentinel was weak but we can fight it for a long time eventhough we lost many times. i remembered on version 3.6 when we r having war, shaman and warlock easily massacre sentinels thanks to their aoe skills n i died less than 3 sec.

ok ok, now that you have argued with the sense of pvp in mind, start thinking about boss hunting and dungeons.

What is my point ?Please use brain really use your brain a little when you make new skills or update.

not a good way to make a conversation, really bad way actually.