why draw is counted as loss in stats of arena

juniorcel

I know its wins per week bt mayb wen its a draw it should not be counted at all , neither in total arenas nor in wins . some ppl just play for draw nd ruin arena stats of others which is kinda gay  :snorlax:

consider this devs  ;)

It would just encourage more people to draw matches. Win rate is nothing special. It just shows how many tickets you used and how many times you've won arena with an overpowered team.

Why risk more people drawing arena over something like that?

chillout, this is early season still, i know it hurt that last season your rating was 50%, this season you got tornado, gonna kick ass.

but to say he ran to draw?, i don't think so, jay ran to heal up, came back and the timer ended, healer v healer is always a draw now, nobody plays to draw, except crossfit,

next time don't run to heal up also? which 99% of people know you do, 2 fair win's to us, 1 draw due to healer's being OP, deal with it.

but yeah, draw's should be counted as nothing.

101719_.png

Win rate is nothing special.

this would imply hassn wasn't the best, man he had like 95% or more win rating, what are you talking about, 18k wins like a pro, and did you not see me and vomm's win rating last season? go die.

WIN RATING IS EVERYTHING

chillout, this is early season still, i know it hurt that last season your rating was 50%, this season you got tornado, gonna kick ass.

but to say he ran to draw?, i don't think so, jay ran to heal up, came back and the timer ended, healer v healer is always a draw now, nobody plays to draw, except crossfit,

next time don't run to heal up also? which 99% of people know you do, 2 fair win's to us, 1 draw due to healer's being OP, deal with it.

but yeah, draw's should be counted as nothing.

first of all I think u won one only once , 2ndly one time healer ran one time u ran at full hp otherwise those wer my wins . nd my win rate last season was 77% get ur facts rite

this would imply hassn wasn't the best, man he had like 95% or more win rating, what are you talking about, 18k wins like a pro, and did you not see me and vomm's win rating last season? go die.

WIN RATING IS EVERYTHING

spamming with high amp in lvl 14  is running in special Olympics even if u win u r still retarded  :snorlax:

Lets get back to topic guys.

This suggestion is about removing win/loss from rating when the match is a draw. Nothing else, nothing more.

Lets get back to topic guys.

This suggestion is about removing win/loss from rating when the match is a draw. Nothing else, nothing more.

ya bro I dint even mention any1s name wen I started topic , bt trolls need feeding  :blush:

spamming with high amp in lvl 14  is running in special Olympics even if u win u r still retarded  :snorlax:

He was being sarcastic i think, all those names got rank 1 by doing arena with themselves as "there were not many demands in 2*2" and they were desperate. Arena rating does not mean a Shit as 90% ppl do arena randoms and other 10% are +10 ppl going in parties who reck them.

Anyway i agree with this suggestion.

Its just arena rating. If u ask me I would say it should be counted as a loss because the whole point when u enter arena is to annihilate the opposing party so when both of the teams failed on doing that, it means they both loss. You get what I mean junior?

Its just arena rating. If u ask me I would say it should be counted as a loss because the whole point when u enter arena is to annihilate the opposing party so when both of the teams failed on doing that, it means they both loss. You get what I mean junior?

And what about people running/kiting/hiding to force draw huh?

( rogues hiding til draw/players running til draw )

Many do it. Especially when they know for a fact that they are going to lose.. or they do it out of spite or so called fun. Both teams get a loss on their ratio for that bull? I Dont think so...

You get what i mean?

You do know that making draws not count as a loss would just encourage more people to draw, right?

Some people would fight back after gaining distance from their opponent 1v1 in arena knowing that it may draw, like me, I'd think "Well it still counts as a loss either way, so I might aswell try".

Now what happens if that loss was prevented?

Simple common sense, more people would draw to protect their "precious" win rate since draws would not count as a win or lose for both teams.

There may seem like a way to give the win to the "real winners", but it wouldn't work either. I'll just wait til someone mentions it.

And how would you suggest to make it fair on those who lose due to those who purposely draw a match? Runners and hiders.

One way would be to crown the team by Most players alive > Most damage dealt as winners like other game arenas do.

Though this wouldn't be fair, unlike other games wherre every player is able to do the same amount of damage regardless of skills, Warspear is about amplification not skill. So that still wouldn't be fair, though it is the closest solution I can think of at the moment. It forces people to fight, thinking that they wouldn't win.

Also, Healers could just CC, damage with skill and run. Example would be a Druid vs a Priest, the Druid would just Root, Norm, Bolt then run, allowing his team to deal the most damage.

Amp example would be +9 skilled Shaman vs full +10 rich newb Shaman with over 9000 Mdef.

Doubt the +9 would win or die though the damage wouldn't be on his favor.

I also have an idea I thought of long time ago to stop Rangers from camping for 10 years in arena.

After 4-5 minutes everyone in the arena will be ported to a 4x8 yard rectangular arena and will be forced to fight each other.

It would be 4 steps high and 8 steps wide or vice-versa.

Probably make it more big for 3v3 and 5v5.

And what about people running/kiting/hiding to force draw huh?

( rogues hiding til draw/players running til draw )

Many do it. Especially when they know for a fact that they are going to lose.. or they do it out of spite or so called fun. Both teams get a loss on their ratio for that bull? I Dont think so...

You get what i mean?

why are u guys so butthurt about losing ratio? if u cant catch the guy and the match is drawn just move on. and both parties lose so who cares? some people say that arena rating is useless but then gets butthurt by people who draw.

why are u guys so butthurt about losing ratio? if u cant catch the guy and the match is drawn just move on. and both parties lose so who cares? some people say that arena rating is useless but then gets butthurt by people who draw.

Supporting a topic because i believe it could be beneficial and giving counter arguments makes me butthurt? Alrighty then... sounds legit..

how can it beneficial? If you lose on arena its either the guy has way better amped gear than you or he is just way smarter for you. It only means its time to move on and formulate a new strategy. Im sorry but you really do sound like butthurt when youre calling draw bull and talking about its effect on ratios.

how can it beneficial? If you lose on arena its either the guy has way better amped gear than you or he is just way smarter for you. It only means its time to move on and formulate a new strategy. Im sorry but you really do sound like butthurt when youre calling draw bull and talking about its effect on ratios.

Preaching to the choir a bit there, but if there is a way to stop draw runners, it is beneficial.

And it doesn't take smarter/stronger players to run a draw.

Ok, let me run this down for you so you may gain a better understanding.

Yes there is ways to negate runners.. the main one is to not allow yourself to be placed into that position in the first place. But lets play a few scenario's...

>

Your partner gets killed, and your opponent knows he has no chance of winning, he then proceeds to run the map out of your reach until a draw is called. Why? Who knows.. perhaps he just does not want to allow you that win just out of spite.

>

You begin a match and you are against a rogue. He knows he has no chance.. or thinks it may be fun, i don't know. He decides to hide in stealth and run until draw is called. If you manage to catch him.. he gouges and continues his game.

As i said.. there is ways to avoid placing yourself in those kind of positions, but you will not always do so. You think it is fair? Do you think it would be beneficial to everyone if draws did not effect our rating like it does now just because somebody did not have the balls to face you?

Now not everyone cares about their rating, i certainly do not.. but for those who do, i will not be so dismissive.

I dont think its fair but the reality is that people will do that. I dont expect them to act honorably everytime and thats fine with me. I think regardless of their reason drawing a fight is a tactic to mess up with your opponents game. And with the detailed examples you provided I think youve experienced this once or maybe more. I respect and understand your opinion but in the end people in the internet will always find a way to piss others off their game regardless of the new/old rules imposed on them.

Nothing is more important to me than Arena stats xD.

Just change this Tie system completely,If  arena time is up! Then just make Highest damage made team as winners.

Just change this Tie system completely,If  arena time is up! Then just make Highest damage made team as winners.

Seems like the most reasonable solution.

Most of the games I've played do the same.

Although, the team with most players should get the victory over Highest damage if there are more people on the opposite team.

In most situations 2 people have a higher chance to win in a 2v1.

Imagine 2 Rogues vs 2 healers, Rogues can do more damage without killing the healers and healers just have to drop around 3k HP then make it a 2v1, the Rogue can draw the match while having his team do the most damage, although rare, it's still possible.

sory for late reply was busy with some stuff . this looks good solution to me although high dps class will still hav advantage in this

lets take example of 2 rangers ,bless nd hit some nice looking shots then run till draw , obviously healers cant match their damage in short time period , so best solution till now although not the ultimate solution