Improve Throwing Knife pls

Tormenium

Can you change throwing knife not to require item use its pointless they just take bag space and are cheap this requirment is kinda dumb

Rangers have blessing skill but dont require any arrows in bag why cant throwing knife be the same?

Not to mention that most new expert skills like bds shield which is better than throwing knife dont require any items to work

I think after rouges having 2 ranged skills, they've nothing to say. You know 1st jump(without mentioning that it makes much dmg) 2nd knife throwing, and you want more? Are you kidding me?

Anyways, I'll give you an idea about the space taken:

GMs can create a place for the knives must be used to put them in, the max amount for the place is 30(it can be increased with MCoins), each time you use the skill one of the 30 knives will be dismissed and automatically refilled if you have more.

The place that the knives are put in can't be found, the game will auto refill the amount you got by a question asked to you with the answer of "Yes or No"(The question will be asked each time the player gets new amount such as buying them from dealer or Mshop/exchanging them from players).

Feel free to ask/give ideas/quibble.

Edit:

500 of them only takes one bag space.

so at least this was thought before releasing.

I don't know anything about this skill, so I answered with what I know, the guy should try it then made the suggestion, but np forget xD.

I think after rouges having 2 aoe skills, they've nothing to say. You know 1st jump(without mentioning that it makes much dmg) 2nd knife throwing, and you want more? Are you kidding me?

GMs can create a place for the knives must be used to put them in, the max amount for the place is 30(it can be increased with MCoins), each time you use the skill one of the 30 knives will be dismissed and automatically refilled if you have more.

The place that the knives are put in can't be found, the game will auto refill the amount you got by a question asked to you with the answer of "Yes or No"(The question will be asked each time the player gets new amount such as buying them from dealer or Mshop/exchanging them from players).

Rangers have blessing skill but don't require any arrows in bag why cant throwing knife be the same?

Rangers have the same with explosive traps.

Shamans with totems. ect

I think after rouges having 2 aoe skills...

What? Since when do rogues have aoe skills? lol xD

Yup, 500 in one slot for mshop brought knives, 30 for npc shop brought.

Bag space is not an issue.. if it is for you, invest in bags. Like i always say.. bags before amps.

Yup, 500 in one slot for mshop brought knives, 30 for npc shop brought.

LOL UNFAIR!!!

it should be 500 regardless of how you bought the item  :wacko:

Fixed,

I think after rouges having 2 ranged skills, they've nothing to say. You know 1st jump(without mentioning that it makes much dmg) 2nd knife throwing, and you want more? Are you kidding me?

P.s Thanks tamaoe for the explanation, my only mistake was what you bolded :) .

1st jump(without mentioning that it makes much dmg) 2nd knife throwing.

Area of effect (AoE)  A term used in many role-playing and strategy games to describe attacks or other effects that affect multiple targets within a specified area

Paladin banner and FoJ are AoE.

none of rogue skills are AoE thought.

How about adding a 'skill bag' where you can just store skill related item example : [Throwing knife]

And when skill bag is full it will automatically start storing skill related items in normal bag.

Just suggestion ;)

How about adding a 'skill bag' where you can just store skill related item example : [Throwing knife]

And when skill bag is full it will automatically start storing skill related items in normal bag.

Just suggestion ;)

Ehm ahem,