Story of a broken heart

fernanda

I'm writing this, because despite all the time that passed, I still keep this sadness inside my heart and I need to put it out somehow, and maybe it will serve to open people eyes or whatever...

All my friends and everyone inside ws knew I had a boyfriend there. Yes. What a joke, right?

The thing is, when you start playing, you're pretty much all alone. My start in WS I had so little help until I met him. I was getting lazy and almost quitting, and I barely had time to really know and enjoy the game.

So he started to help me. We would talk for hours and quest together for hours as well.

After a while I just remember the day he gave me a quest flower he just picked, and yes, that melted my heart.

I didn't believed people could start liking each other like that through a game, Always thought it was stupid and bullshit, even more when our contact was entirely inside the game at that time.

So he asked me to be his girlfriend... At first I didn't gave too much thought to it cause I was no fool, and people just love to make a fool of others all the time, plus I was sure it wouldn't lead to anything... So, what the hell... I accepted.

From there on, we learned more and more about each other. I was always honest and always told the truth about everything, but until today I don't really know for sure if he did.

Months passed, and I was always eager to log and just hear from him, turn off from the world and live our little lie...

We were already a normal couple, besides the huge distance that separated us. But we always talked a lot, exchanged pics, had fights, etc, etc. like any couple.

But somehow I Always felt like there was a barrier. And then things started to get weird, and he got distant. When he logged, he didn't stayed much. We were breaking up and getting back together many times. And he got distant, and distant, and sometimes he would just vanish, giving me no news at all, or just making something up some time later.

And God, how I was blind...

I always accepted his excuses, and tried to reason with him. And sometimes he would just log out and disappear in the middle of the conversation... yup ;)

Only I know what I've been through...

But no... I didn't cared if he wasn't perfect, I didn't cared how he looked like, or what he could or not have, noone of those superficial stuff, all I cared was how he used to make me feel, and how I could make him feel.

That's kinda funny, right? Cause I see a lot of people complaining that girls inside game just fool boys to get stuff, or that some of them are not even girl at all.  Yet here I am. Fooled. Broken hearted.

He said once he couldn't believe he could have someone like me as his gf, yet he left me without saying one single word. Leaving things unfinished, unexplained.

Well, this is my story, and now is when I leave all my dear friends behind. I hope you all understand that I just can't play this anymore. At least for some time. I tried to get back but I just can't...

This game and the people I've met will always be on my heart.

Edward (if that's really your real name...), if u ever read this, I wish you all the best. Always.

My love for you was real, and I have no shame in that.

Another Facepalm drama.No such real thing to seek emotion partners on RPG games.Go out of room make Friends and playing game would be whole new things instead.You're using this fun game into something else.

Where is Swaaz and Eli?? :facepalm:

Hardluck :/

Close it already.

Another Facepalm drama.No such real thing to seek emotion partners on RPG games.Go out of room make Friends and playing game would be whole new things instead.You're using this fun game into something else.

Where is Swaaz and Eli?? :facepalm:Close it already.

this is tavern everything is allowed here unless its against the rules

i see no rules broken

stop trying to instigate arguments, shes allowed to say her feelings just like youre allowed to criticize them (and mine)

love comes in all shapes and sizes, just because most teenagers nowadays meet their "supa phresh gangsta boyfriend xDxD" at the local club while drinking alcohol doesnt make that relationship any more better than hers was

I wasn't "seeking" for emotional partners, you see. I was just playing and it happened ;) and that doesn't mean I don't have a life, I have plenty of friends no need to be rude.

Well, I really don't care. I knew there could be this kind of people giving their "opinion". I could stay here and talk about who I am and my achievements in life and other stuff, but thats not why I'm here, so whatever.

Thank you for the other comments.

Sometimes love appears in places we never thought it would. It's not something you control. I won't stay here trying to show things to others that have limited point of view.

Ignore childish comments from others, online dating can be just as real as real life dating. some people just dont understand that most guys/girls in ur areas r either trash or just not ur type, thats my case, I have a rl bf rite now and he's great, and I've had an online bf that I have met in person, although we r no longer together we're still best friends. some guys/girls r just too shy to go out and mingle with others cuz they have different personalities, so online is a way for them to be a little more open and possibly find something they've been looking for and cannot find in their rl atm. Just becuz it's online dating or even a game does not mean that at some point in time it cant become a real life relationship where u actually see each other daily. To each is own and it's no ones business but ur own. Others that say online dating is stupid/foolish/dumb etc just lack the imagination to see it going farther. Also to comment negative things on someone elses post is unclassy, if u dont like it, dont read it and walk away  ;)

Long distance relationships rarely work.

True but if both people want it to work then it will, with much patients and caring. And just because it's long distance doesnt mean it will never be a closer relationship, one or both parties could move after meeting a few times. It's all on how u look at it. Theres always hope if u want it to work.

stop trying to instigate arguments

I am not trying to make unnecessary argument.You don't have to take every comment in forum as argument and fight. :facepalm:

If someone remember,there was another same thread by some Fake account Migedoo or something which was a drama and spam. topic.

love comes in all shapes and sizes, just because most teenagers nowadays meet their "supa phresh gangsta boyfriend xDxD" at the local club while drinking alcohol doesnt make that relationship any more better than hers was

Seriously? people playing this game lack of sensitivity between what's reality and what's not.

Amen!Peace in World.Keep going what you're doing.

you instigated an argument, i dont care how you turn it around

There you go! All your comment is about argument.You don't care? You been not good to my comments cos i killed your weak ranger many times. :rofl:

As a moderator your work is to check spams.Haha! whom i talking to,Spammer guy who devs make As moderator? I just said to close it,it's a spam drama.

Try to be good to all.Whether a person whom you hate,post any comments doesn't mean it's a war against you.No one cares,you're moderator either.

There you go! All your comment is about argument.You don't care? You been not good to my comments cos i killed your weak ranger many times. :rofl:

As a moderator your work is to check spams.Haha! whom i talking to,Spammer guy who devs make As moderator? I just said to close it,it's a spam drama.

Try to be good to all.Whether a person whom you hate,post any comments doesn't mean it's a war against you.No one cares,you're moderator either.

:bad: Ur super annoying. Do u ever shut up?

lol doesnt change what i said in the slightest

i dont see how im being told off if you just change the subject

:bad: Ur super annoying. Do u ever shut up?

STFU i wasn't talking about you nor with you.so why don't you mind your business.

lol doesnt change what i said in the slightest

i dont see how im being told off if you just change the subject

Whatever, read again what i wrote on my first reply.Stop making yourself look stupid and ugly person by making wrong meaning of it.

It is quite frustrating actually to see your bad attitude in tavern section.All i see is your post arguing with other users.

Amen. I am done here.

feel free to make another thread about how your relationships are better than fernanda's

for now, dont imply youre better than someone else, need i remind you everybody has the right to say what they want here as long as its civil

Another Facepalm drama.No such real thing to seek emotion partners on RPG games.Go out of room make Friends and playing game would be whole new things instead.You're using this fun game into something else.Where is Swaaz and Eli?? :facepalm:Close it already.

this looks more like a personal attack than a general opinion, but what do i know it could just be the way you always talk

dont instigate fights youre not ready to back up

It's ok guys. Lots of kids play this game, I'm aware of that. And sometimes you can't try and argue with some kind of people, cause they simply can't understand ;)

Thank you Sapphire, I totally agree with you.

You don't like it, go read something else. Lots of other interesting threads. You're not even making sense anymore. Like Jswaaz said, just looks like you're making this personal for some reason. Weird.

"Spam drama"?  :facepalm: I don't care if other fake players posted similar things to make spam, but it's not my case. You should stop judging things you're not sure of.

Pointing fingers it's just too damn easy, huh?

Hahah you actually made me laugh on this one! Thats just too childish! Like "Oh yea.. no arguments, then you start telling how you killed him in game". Typical kiddo stuff lol

Well I don't care at all. This was important to me, and I'm glad I wrote here cause made me feel much better. That's what matters to me.

And again, it's no use exchanging wise words to people that have limited point of view :)

But big thanks for the people that showed some support! I'm glad to see some mature players here.

Thx sulla. It's already healing.. He dissapeared like 5-6 months ago. I already have a bf and all. But I just needed some closure on this.

It's hard to have so much to say and keep it trapped inside.

It's ok guys. Lots of kids play this game, I'm aware of that. And sometimes you can't try and argue with some kind of people, cause they simply can't understand ;)

Thank you Sapphire, I totally agree with you.

You don't like it, go read something else. Lots of other interesting threads. You're not even making sense anymore. Like Jswaaz said, just looks like you're making this personal for some reason. Weird.

"Spam drama"?  :facepalm: I don't care if other fake players posted similar things to make spam, but it's not my case. You should stop judging things you're not sure of.

Pointing fingers it's just too damn easy, huh?

Hahah you actually made me laugh on this one! Thats just too childish! Like "Oh yea.. no arguments, then you start telling how you killed him in game". Typical kiddo stuff lol

Well I don't care at all. This was important to me, and I'm glad I wrote here cause made me feel much better. That's what matters to me.

And again, it's no use exchanging wise words to people that have limited point of view :)

But big thanks for the people that showed some support! I'm glad to see some mature players here.

haha they usually say things like i own you or youre poor as a defense to something completely unrelated

Mehh.. thinks like that happens cuz i could give you a lot of feedback with my also personal experiences. At leats you were openmind and u knew it always before you start it. The thing is that we cant control stuff even we know what it could happen. We need to take the risk to encourage what going to pass later. .. . Im glad you are fine and you close that page using this post or w.e  :drinks:  Cheer's up :friends:

ps. reading the story bring me a lot of good memories  :give_rose: ty!

Thank you :)

At least I know in my heart I fought for it with everything I could. Even knowing the chances of a long distance relationship are so very low. But that, in any moment, made my love weaker.

Anyways... Im not afraid of taking risks for the people I love. And yes, its impossible to control things like that :)

Glad to see im not the only one ^^

The problem in long distance relationships is not the distance between you two, it's the distance you allow to be put inbetween.

In love, anything can happen.

Anyways, goodluck out there.

Just keep in mind, You're not the only one breaking. Shit happens. Life sucks.

Where is Swaaz and Eli?? :facepalm:Close it already.

Thats harsh and rude... Not everybody is like you. Everybody is different whatever kind of person. I see you don't accept as how people are. And thats rude and disrespectful.. Ughhh

Hey! U're gonna be ok :) This things happend. The most important is, the people who shows interest in being your friend, thats the people that deserves your attention. Also ignore chicken comments hehe :D

Thank you lisa and panchen :)

I am much better.

Sometimes we waste our feelings on people that just don't deserve it... Unfortunately.

And that is a terrible feeling. Loving someone who lives far away, and after all not being sure of who that person really was...

Completely lose contact and you have nothing to do, no way to say anything, except try to forget and pretend it never happened...

That is no way to treat anyone... He cowardly ran away, not giving me any reason, leaving me not knowing even if one single word he said was true... Hurts a lot! And makes it hard to deal with... And hard to forget.

My heart still hurts, I wont lie. But it is healing...

Maybe I just feel too much... But my feelings were true, and I would have left and done anything for him.

"You and me against the world, ok?" he said. Yeah right...  :) Oh, how silly I was. If I could go back in time...

Well... Whatever... Everyone can think what they want. I hope one day they can find pure simple love, and also feel the pain of a lost love. Then they will be able to comprehend.

"Icyes", your heart is as cold as your nickname suggest. You don't deserve anything I did for you.

People sometimes are hard with others feelings because a screen seperate them from reality...  :drinks:

If they can't handle it, then perhaps they shouldn't had started it...

A screen separating us was never a problem for me.

At that time, I made it my reality.

Anyways... Sometimes I still get kinda sentimental about it, and it all comes back.. but nvm. Life goes on...  :good: