mc skills

Mrlezebonz

Lol watsup with the stupid skills that mcs and foraaken got.

Throwing knifes for rogue? 100 damage?  Dk new skill . 100 damage? New necro skill 40-60 damage? Just no................

When is bd gonna get heal?  And when does paladin get shield? :facepalm:

actually dk new skill increases fairly good on its damage when studied, sadly the range still a 1 yard crap.

but sentinels skills are extrem OP and thats what they meant to do.

you didnt notice your post on support asking for a fix on priest skill were simply DELETED? not even locked, not a single answer, it was deleted, like it never existed.

actually dk new skill increases fairly good on its damage when studied, sadly the range still a 1 yard crap.

but sentinels skills are extrem OP and thats what they meant to do.

you didnt notice your post on support asking for a fix on priest skill were simply DELETED? not even locked, not a single answer, it was deleted, like it never existed.

Yeah I noticed that deleted it. Just cus if it stayed everyone would agree with me ;).

Hey hey hey.. i like the necro skill :/

Rogue skill sucks yes.. but if they increased the skill usage speed.. it might be a bit better. Just takes to long to throw a knife.

DK.. i dont know anything about it.

Rogue skill sucks yes.. but if they increased the skill usage speed.. it might be a bit better. Just takes to long to throw a knife.

hey, the knife flying into enemy is funny to watch :D

DK steel hurricane is crap at lvl 1 but seens to have a nice damage at lvl 4. the problem is the range, it only attack people withing a 1 yard range, imagine a STEELL HURRICANE with a 1 yard range, but you check bds and a hamstring have 2 yards, this logic is for the lolz  :snorlax:

and having second thoughts on the expert skills of mc side, i think they are pretty ok, not OP but not shit either. just requires skill studying to make them worth.

sentinels ones on other hand, NEED A FIX, lots of OP stuff going on there.

lower the tornado area range to 3x3 for the love of god.

lower the paladin banner to 3x3 area as well n lower that OP damage. that skill with critical reach near 3k! damage on a shitload of targets.

bd shield also needing a nerf on its defensive power. hold up 2k damage on shield is just WOW OP BS.

elusive treat, is there anything to be said anymore about this crazy priest skill?

mage ethereal barrier. omg, passive =O waste no energy but avoid at least 1 out of 5 hits, HA HA rework it please.

and give that steel hurricane a 2 yard range to complete the fix  :yahoo:

What doesnt make sense is the necros damage of the new skill getring lower after increasing level. Its so stupid. So what if its longer,  JUST STUPID !

What doesnt make sense is the necros damage of the new skill getring lower after increasing level. Its so stupid. So what if its longer,  JUST STUPID !

if this is happening, it is obviously a bug.

someone programmed it wrong. maybe on purpose?  :snorlax:

Thats obviously a bug yes. :/

Thats the only thing required to be fixed for necro skill. ( but i have not personally seen it. i brought the skill and immediately placed it at lvl2 )

if this is happening, it is obviously a bug.

someone programmed it wrong.

As i was typing out when you replied xD

Lol watsup with the stupid skills that mcs and foraaken got.

Throwing knifes for rogue? 100 damage?  Dk new skill . 100 damage? New necro skill 40-60 damage? Just no................

'

When is bd gonna get heal?  And when does paladin get shield? :facepalm:

I didn't even take a look on this plow throwing knife, give to rogues the ducking throwing cake remade for rogues is just take us for stupids, and I don't even talk about the new priest skill it's so unfair seeing elf doing snorlar in 1 min then mc still take 20 min to do it .. What this duck mean ? Elfs can got Snorlar's outfit easier than mcs ? Why ? And I'll don't talk about pvps/war