Worst arena map!

Suprememan

Or make 1 mc and 1 elf on every island, that would be pretty fun :)

rogue can start to kill when ur locked with jump . it would be gg for u

no the fun more  is to kill assholes (mcs)  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

if ur a ranger i wont prefer u to meet rogue in this map.

Terrible map, sometimes your team gets teleported to the other 3 players 1 by 1.  Its all about luck and where you end up. However when I start and its this map I absolutely get annoyed. Have not met a player who likes it yet.

GM,to tell you the truth I feel disappointed that you take no action at all.Not even an answer.It sad to know you guys dont care about us.9 pages of disappointment seems not enough for you to take action for this map.Go arena,1 noob teleport and die,the rest of the match the enemy will just camp because the end result they win 5v4.Seems very interesting arena map  :facepalm: 

Just want you to tweek the teleport a bit by not making it random.Thats all.Would like you to fix this before release any update.

just my 2 cents, this map can be fun if you forget about how suck it can be and simply spam ports. campers will camp like dancing cougars and be lame.. this map gives chance for glory!  people ♥♥♥♥♥ about lava map too when it first came, I like these theme maps, I hope for more! with traps!

No offense but everytime I use teleport there already ranger trap,bd ready to hamstring,warlock with circle,shaman with earthquake and etc.How can you spam teleport when you already stunned,ganked and killed when teleport on the first time?

Btw,90% who camp win the match because they have the upper hand to launch first strike.Thats what make this map shit.We already have random teleport on norlant and thats already frustated.Now we need to deal with such stuff on arena?Why bother amp your gear when low amp campers win the arena.We dont need the random teleport.

Devs can still make it an interesting map by adding like land mine or underground spike that damage every seconds or anything else.

l

just my 2 cents, this map can be fun if you forget about how suck it can be and simply spam ports. campers will camp like dancing cougars and be lame.. this map gives chance for glory!  people ♥♥♥♥♥ about lava map too when it first came, I like these theme maps, I hope for more! with traps!

i like this map more dn lava

this map can be fun if you forget about how suck it can be and simply spam ports.

assuming no one had stuns, that could be a possibility.

but traps, fetters, hamstring, roots, rush, chains, fear, dark circle...

you usually die before your char can move again.

this is one crap map.

you guys not understanding XD spam ports until you reach, then fight. what sense does it make to run around for nothing? sounds like another variation of the cougar dance.

bottom line is stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing and camping/timing out this map and just fight, sometimes random port is lucky.. or politely ask opponents if they would rather pvp.

• 1 month later...

REMOVE OR CHANGE THIS MAP DAMNIT!!! It's such a bullshit map. I feel like my guild personally suffer from this map more then any other players on entire game even other servers.

We mostly always rush because we are potted wtih no time to waste and the other team will just sit and wait to kill us off 3 versus 1. Its retarded. No one likes the map especially me... please edit it so people cant just camp.

The end of this if all post said delete it they wont "its like throwing ur money" its like lava map old player hate it and new player had to deal with it  but this one is so stupid mostly ppl wait till time ends and try to kill1of the enemy

So dump and can make pro pt lose vs noobs :bullshit:    gonna be used alot thanks to bad updates

Or make 1 mc and 1 elf on every island, that would be pretty fun :)

this idea sounds decent, at least force ppl to fight. come on devs show your players some love....  there is basically unanimous dislike for this map.

• 1 month later...

Devs Do something about this map in next update naybe after a certain amount of time U get automatically ported dat would at least spice things up Unless that's ur plan all along make us sit on an arena map wasting Pots so we buy more..well played mother russia well played :[

Since you seem to answer if you ask for an official reply, I will do so.

Can we get an official reply on wether this map will stay or not? Everyone agrees on that it is just dumb.

we do but were still waiting lol:D